What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

questions is ...why the hack they were allowed to cross the LOC and to penetrate in to our airspace ??? they were suppose to shoot down right away ... anyways lets see what upcoming news will reveal

What else could be the pay load. Pakistan fire a warning shot which made them turn back.
Others are saying that Indians fired a payload and not Pakistan. DG ISPR's tweet is not clear. Check the posts from the thread.

I think so, it's connected to a hard point on an aircraft and therefor makes sense for it to be called a payload.

Balakot is a dense populated area , and has many small villages near by , it they dropped a bloody Payload on there , even if it doesn't kill or destroy anything its still an act of aggression and if PAF hasn't shot down these Planes than govt needs to act against the PAF and their incompetency .

Something that could have had grave consequences has just occurred, a threat of an Indian first strike has been just given the all clear, 2nd strike was ready and able for confirmation.

Nuclear first strike? Can you make your posts more legible for the layperson?

I think we should wait a bit more for details by our media and ISPR itself before assuming that they did a strike.

Something that could have had grave consequences has just occurred, a threat of an Indian first strike has been just given the all clear, 2nd strike was ready and able for confirmation.
Your posts can be interpretted incorrectly and create unnecessary confusion.

Huge blast reported in Balakot (source,: Twitter)
Aircrafts flying around in the area.

I don't understand why PAF has not shot down the intruding enemy ? running by dropping the payload means that they were across the Balakot , means PAF let them comes inside pretty deep . I am feeling PAF was caught off guard .

Ik said we will not think to respond but it seems we are taking long to think another uturn by ik

Back
Top Bottom