What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Indian Air Force EMB-145 AEW airborne early warning asset, is currently operating near the #India/#Pakistan border at FL310.

Attachments

• D0TAt8dUcAAwCRk.jpg
    D0TAt8dUcAAwCRk.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 132
That would have been stupid of them, they did got caught Off guard, cause if they were awake, than how come IAF cross to the point where they turned and drop tanks in Balakot, implying they were somewhere ahead of Balakot, where were our Radar's ? why weren't they detect those fighters ? ?? ? ?? ?
Detection is not an issue. What to do after that, is.

I feel like they did strike a target, civilian or military, in the sector.

Releasing their payload while running back in haste mean one of our interceptor able to lock onto it????

You can start by not frequenting Pakistani forums.

I will be first person to even look at the west. Let the governments take a decision. AFAIK Modi and Niazi are still doing business via Wagha and Atari. Shaurya Dobhal and Saiyad Hasan are business partners and so are Jindal and Sharifs. I just come here to observe how poorly educated, highly immature common public is ejaculating fire on each other while big baniyas of both sides are having a laugh.

Detection is not an issue. What to do after that, is.

they were not able to detect it hence the intruders came so deep, that upon returning they drop the payload ( Fuel Tank or Ammunition ) but , letting it go either by mistake or deliberately is a huge mistake, and show of weakness and incompetency from PAF part .

Indian Jets did not fly for long in Pakistan they used a very thin strip a narrow point along AzadKashmir

It is a typical Indian drama , when they say they want to talk peace normally it means an attack and they will then go do randi rona in OIC

balakot.png

Back
Top Bottom