What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

We have to give credit to someone if we don't want to expose our primary assets.

OK.... But it also means you are not aware of ALL the jamming assets held in inventory.

Ab woh din aagaya hai k I'm being labeled as truck ki batti. Nice.
I think the bigger issue is that the primary assets should be left undeclared. My policy is if yourself and others in similar shoes think three times about opsec before saying anything I will add two more layers including one of disinformation.

For the rest of readers its as simple as a DCS user like me asking a Thunder rider whether he beats the viper in a 1-circle or rate fight and if the Thunder out rates it. There are videos galore of DCS streamers talking of tactics and videos all over but because he does the real deal so his response was “Its a mix and the F-16 is great but we have pretty effective ways to kill it and better fighters than it” then he changes the topic.

At no point was PDF in my mind to ask him that and at no point did he mention anything other than whats been uttered here and there. Gone are the days of loose mouths and generally those with them aren’t really in the know in the first place.

Even veterans that speak online on subjects talk of items you can find open source information that your enemies already know about. US pilots talking aircraft and flying tactics are mostly ad-libbing books on fighter combat tactics and maneuvering that you can download a pdf for today.

We have to give credit to someone if we don't want to expose our primary assets.

OK.... But it also means you are not aware of ALL the jamming assets held in inventory.

Sir, ab .. lol, people are confusing comm jammers with drfm self protection suites.. I had to say that. =P

Don't disclose this poor fella's name

Attachments

• download.gif
    download.gif
    33.2 KB · Views: 37

ALRG?

Interesting, another EW asset which was/is not declared, now that Panzer is talking about it maybe it's because we are near to having things declared publicly, we don't need disinformation because our neighbors already have their media and politicians to do that :p

It was the clouds. They blocked our radars as modiji said but they also blocked Indian comms.

Was it his radar that was jammed too?
There was an AIM-120C jammed up his @ss too.

It was the clouds. They blocked our radars as modiji said but they also blocked Indian comms.
It was ISI spy pigeon, he jammed the jet's electronics and flew straight into the engine causing the jet to crash

I think the bigger issue is that the primary assets should be left undeclared. My policy is if yourself and others in similar shoes think three times about opsec before saying anything I will add two more layers including one of disinformation.

For the rest of readers its as simple as a DCS user like me asking a Thunder rider whether he beats the viper in a 1-circle or rate fight and if the Thunder out rates it. There are videos galore of DCS streamers talking of tactics and videos all over but because he does the real deal so his response was “Its a mix and the F-16 is great but we have pretty effective ways to kill it and better fighters than it” then he changes the topic.

At no point was PDF in my mind to ask him that and at no point did he mention anything other than whats been uttered here and there. Gone are the days of loose mouths and generally those with them aren’t really in the know in the first place.

Even veterans that speak online on subjects talk of items you can find open source information that your enemies already know about. US pilots talking aircraft and flying tactics are mostly ad-libbing books on fighter combat tactics and maneuvering that you can download a pdf for today.
Can you send me a pm, need to discuss something, not related to this topic

Back
Top Bottom