What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Just another important point, and food for thought for all.... We all know that Abhinandan was jammed... Fact is, Blinders were not in air at that time.....so it was another platform, not Saab of course..... Let's see who hits the bullseye..... Three days to go.
SPJ-600 on Thunder (Mod edit: use the right term/name)

me no hablo experto

Last edited by a moderator:
SPJ-600 on Jeffs

me no hablo experto
As the name suggests it is a self-protection jammer (SPJ), it only protects the aircraft carrying it.

If not Falcon 20, it could have been another EW business jet that we are not yet aware of. Or perhaps another larger dedicated EW platform obtained from China.

I wouldn't rule out a "growler" version of Thunder though... who knows 👀

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another important point, and food for thought for all.... We all know that Abhinandan was jammed... Fact is, Blinders were not in air at that time.....so it was another platform, not Saab of course..... Let's see who hits the bullseye..... Three days to go.

was it some asset from ground?

Sir jee Jeeto Pakistan waley Fahad Mustafa Na bamey bata dey hum masssom bachoo ko ... kon se prize main 10 tola gold nikal na hai hamara ....

There were rumor that 02 Nos. Aesa Equipped Thunders were in air on the 27th. If they can jam comms then the neighbors are in for a big Pain. We will have a sizeable fleet of Aesa equipped Thunders and added J-20 (or whatever the PAF calls the birds when they land)

1645709311212.png

Yo fr? I was under the impression that DA-20 handled all the EW that day. In anycase :
300px-I_Don't_Need_Sleep._I_Need_Answers.jpg

Sir Jee: Yeh hum jaahil logon ko kiss truck ki batti kay peechhay laga diya hae? :p:

Kia?? wasn't it blinders??

Panjnad home made EW suit 😍

Back
Top Bottom