What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Just another important point, and food for thought for all.... We all know that Abhinandan was jammed... Fact is, Blinders were not in air at that time.....so it was another platform, not Saab of course..... Let's see who hits the bullseye..... Three days to go.

I know what blinded Indians !

Modi’s fart. :enjoy:

I have edited almost 3 posts and corrected the name/designation for JF-17 Thunder. Members are informed that either you use correct name/designation or your posts will be deleted.

Regards,
My man chill.

Don't make it a personal issue. I see only you have the problem with J***. I don't see others going ballistic over it.

Chill out

My man chill.

Don't make it a personal issue. I see only you have the problem with J***. I don't see others going ballistic over it.

Chill out

Thunder is not my personal fighter jet. Let's call it appropriately instead of using some random name. The problem is with naming it wrongly since it never appears in search like that.

@PanzerKiel

sir, “Panjnad” was with the 2 x JF17 Block II that engaged with Mirage 2000s.

and yes 2 more JF17 Block 2 were involved While the engagement with MiG-21 was happening till F16 call dibs..

am i close enough?

View attachment 816749View attachment 816750

and dont worry dear...we will not let it rest....mehmaan nawaazi hum per khatam hai.....why should we rest on our achievements....this thread will remain evergreen.....if you want rest, open up a new thread for rest lovers....here you will find all of us as young fire-pissers, nothing else.

Generally, human nature is such that, after some years and experience, humans try to raise above national & parochial narrative and show more interest in finding & propagating truth.

But I guess - Pakistanis are exceptions. The more experience they have, the more narrative they want to believe (most desperately). Maybe, the environment is such that - any questions asked will probably have consequences. Hence, everyone will parrot the national narrative louder and louder.

On topic:
a) Recently, you said you came up with a picture of SU-30 shot down and lying on airfield. Is not everything already discovered yet? Is there something more to be discovered?
b) Also, you came up with idea of IAF coming up with pictures from exercises with Oman air force, and will show them as happened on Feb-2019? This is pure genius. You busted our plans, and also the big reason for exercises with Oman F-16s is busted. Now, what do we do??

I want to ask a question (about how much Imran Khan can milk this? and why is he not doing it?) that should have been very obvious to all of you. But then, no point.

PS: This is not an ad homieum attack on your person (or) on any other pakistani. Please don't take as one.

Last edited:
Generally, human nature is such that, after some years and experience, humans try to raise above national & parochial narrative and show more interest in finding & propagating truth.

But I guess - Pakistanis are exceptions. The more experience they have, the more narrative they want to believe (most desperately). Maybe, the environment is such that - any questions asked will probably have consequences. Hence, everyone will parrot the national narrative louder and louder.

PS: This is not an ad homieum attack on your person (or) on any other pakistani. Please don't take as one.
Or take the Indian approach and accuse others of what you practice yourself. In this parrot the Bhaktora narrative and act self righteous while doing it.

Rise above parochial narrative? I have NEVER seen an Indian do that. Even when ALL the pictures and proof comes from the other side.

No pictures of PAF aircraft shot down only that of an IAF one. There was only one prisoner and he was Indian.

No pictures of Indians with Chinese prisoners at Galwan but pictures of dozens and dozens of Indian ones.

In spite of all this, every Indian I come across still lies to himself and others. lol

64762B92-13BC-4495-ABBB-12FE29E5D933.jpeg

B09E8F0C-5C82-4CA0-A723-9FA91F547311.jpeg

8291D477-05C5-47C6-9F09-D7343B381FD1.jpeg
8700F0E4-420A-4E35-90B2-DFB4F4630FC6.png

Just another important point, and food for thought for all.... We all know that Abhinandan was jammed... Fact is, Blinders were not in air at that time.....so it was another platform, not Saab of course..... Let's see who hits the bullseye..... Three days to go.
Hmm .. then why some of Blinders have their names mentioned on Swift Retort monument?

Seems unlikely...
Still I think it's either ALQ-131 (less chances since it is more of a SPJ) on F16blk15s or more probable is the ALQ-231.
ALQ-211 can't be because its with blk52s.
Kaiser Tufail also mentioned Ground based jammers (Koral; speculation).

Of not block52 with its jammers , was it PIA then8-)

Back
Top Bottom