What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

kamal hai!

was modi flying both the jets? only modi can perform such miracles!
No, AARAMs were desperately fired at Su30s which were flying deep inside Indian airspace and outside the missile's no escape zone. Su30s took effective evasive action in accordance with the SOP and managed to dodge those missiles.

No, AARAMs were desperately fired at Su30s which were flying deep inside Indian airspace and outside the missile's no escape zone. Su30s took effective evasive action in accordance with the SOP and managed to dodge those missiles.
Why were they flying deep inside Indian airspace? I though as per IAF narrative Pakistan was violating Indian Air space. Furthermore, Abhi needed help. Your headquarter was attacked and you were in state of very high alert as you knew we were coming.

There are so many faults in Indian narrative that you can't even list them

indiot even a monkey flying a fighter jet can evade a missile from outside of missile's no escape zone by JUST turning around and escaping the max range! Their is no "bollywood" style tactics involved here.
Also, India claims 5 AMRAAMS were fired and miraculously only one was found within few minutes of the incident while rest of the 4 are no where to be seen still today.
Meaning that 1 AMRAAM was pulled out of burning wreckage of Su-30.

Both Avenger 1 and Avenger 2 faced a volley of multiple AMRAAM and successfully dodged them.
Dear they were flying within Indian airspace, right?
They BOTH faced a volley of AIM-120C, right?
These are the two points you just presented, please correct me if i am wrong.

Why were they flying deep inside Indian airspace? I though as per IAF narrative Pakistan was violating Indian Air space. Furthermore, Abhi needed help. Your headquarter was attacked and you were in state of very high alert as you knew we were coming.

This is getting boring. Why do u want me start retelling everything from start?

Fyi, Su30 were on CAP and as they vectored towards the Loc to intercept PAF strike package, AMRAAMs were launched at them. This happened before Mig21s were scrambled.

Dear they were flying within Indian airspace, right?
They BOTH faced a volley of AIM-120C, right?
These are the two points you just presented, please correct me if i am wrong.
Yes, that's right.

because they were......

wah modi g wah!

Hinduistanis thrive in imaginary world.
No really, i hope he will have the guts to reply to my question.

Here is what he says:
Both Avenger 1 and Avenger 2 faced a volley of multiple AMRAAM and successfully dodged them.
As per my understanding it means:

Indian jets were Flying within Indian airspace and BOTH of them faced a volley of missiles.

Yes, that's right.

The questions is, if there were two IAF jets and even if we consider what is called a volley here two missiles being shot at each aircraft that will mean that overall at least 5 missiles were fired. As per Indian accounts, 5 missiles were fired. Despite this, they were able to produce one questionable wreckage of AIM-120C.

If you have anything sensible to contribute and explain this please do share otherwise there is no point ranting the same old lies that have been debunked multiple times by international analysts including Indians!

Thank you for saying that.

Interestingly, this publicity advert of IAF right outside the road which goes to HAL and Aakash vihar colony reiterates a principle

"Colleagues share food, Wingmen share fate"

View attachment 632869

This principle is also carved right outside the training directorate of IAF flying wing,

Considering how Alpha 2/3/4/5 and Avenger 2 buzzed out leaving their wingman behind. Looks like your pilots are 'not' living the values of IAF after all.:D

Thanks for sharing this gem. As I have said, with each silly lie they end up digging a bigger hole for themselves

No really, i hope he will have the guts to reply to my question.

Here is what he says:

As per my understanding it means:

Indian jets were Flying within Indian airspace and BOTH of them faced a volley of missiles.

The questions is, if there were two IAF jets and even if we consider what is called a volley here two missiles being shot at each aircraft that will mean that overall at least 5 missiles were fired. As per Indian accounts, 5 missiles were fired. Despite this, they were able to produce one questionable wreckage of AIM-120C.
Few simple points.

1. Pir panjal terrain is such finding even one missile is matter of luck.

2. I don't know how many wreckage were found. It could be more than one.

3. Even the one AMRAAM piece was displayed only after Pakistan falsely denied and said 'no F-16 was used' and had Pakistan accepted that F-16s were used even that piece wreckage wouldn't have been made public.

This is getting boring. Why do u want me start retelling everything from start?

Fyi, Su30 were on CAP and as they vectored towards the Loc to intercept PAF strike package, AMRAAMs were launched at them. This happened before Mig21s were scrambled.

So you are telling me that your MKIs escaped and in retaliation you managed to send a few bison in a state of very high alert at the time when your military headquarters was being pounded.

Why IAF didn't bother to send any more aircrafts despite having such a major victory of shooting down an F16? As per IAF own narrative PAF stayed there for a substantial time and keep on waited for IAF to show up but no one showed up.

Either IAF was too scared to retaliate or IAF do not have aircrafts in Kashmir.

1*me85hlXLeNO7-ksof3W6Dw.png
1*VqCzoyhT5mtEEPiP5D4Utg.png

in a clear effort to shift the focus of attention away from the shooting down of the PAF F-16 and the fate of the other downed pilot.

But Why?
Okay now your first post was debunked let's move onto the tweets and second pilot euphoria. In a nutshell the reason for the tweet was MISCOMMUNICATION. They wrongly took the first early reports that came in in which 2 units reported different sightings of an aircraft being downed however it was later corrected and found out that it was indeed the SAME aircraft. Next we have eyewitness accounts which are very inconsistent with one local saying he saw 2 parachutes from the mig21 which is not possible so he was either overexaggeraring or mistook it. The local mob also thought another pilot had gone down due to this miscommunication between the units however none were found.
In the end the error was corrected there was no 'shift' you speak of.

Few simple points.

3. Even the one AMRAAM piece was displayed only after Pakistan falsely denied and said 'no F-16 was used' and had Pakistan accepted that F-16s were used even that piece wreckage wouldn't have been made public.

1. If Pir panjal terrain is so tough then how did the find the first missile so early unless it was taken out of wreckage of downed aircraft ?

2. makeup your mind or simply accept you know nothing.

3. F16 was not used in strike package and thats a fact. The ground attack missile/bombs hit are not even used by F16s.

Last edited:
Few simple points.

Ridiculous! Its a high tech weapons system. India will never just let it go because of terrain. This excuse is nothing but childish.

Then read about it. There was just one found. In fact, the indian narrative changed so much that whatever little doubt international community had about their story being noting but a bunch of lies were cleared by stupid management of the whole affair. Now i understand that with the hindutva extremist being stoked to the max for political reasons, it was not easy for Indian gov to admit to the spanking the received but that would have been the wise thing to do considering how they made a fool of themselves by trying to selling different stories.

Also wrong. Pakistan denied using F-16 as part of strike package, the planes that attacked Indian ground targets. Read the statements, listen to the press briefing and pay attention to the choice of words. The strike package had no F-16 as confirmed by Indian and other international sources. It was the CAP F-16 that killed the Mig and perhaps another Su-30 as well.

So anything other to add?
I will be honest with you, if you have something sensible to add to the thread please do that, it will help us all. However if you are just going to repeat the already debunked lies and stories you better consider leaving the thread and avoiding a thread ban. No point is repeating the same lies over and over and over again with not even a shred of proof to prove what is being claimed.

3. F16 was not used in strike package and thats a fact. The missile hit are not even used by F16s.
The ground attack missiles/bombs.

Back
Top Bottom