What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Might want to ask the Indian air force why they need 12 Su-30MKI replacements immediately to cover losses. :-)

Hindustan Times (20 JAN 2020) says, "A total of 12 Su-30 jets have crashed since the fighter jets were inducted. The IAF is likely to place an order for 12 more jets to make up for the losses."

And indeed, as reported on 31 MAR 2020, they're looking to order 12 replacements: “We are moving towards ordering 12 more Sukhoi-30s... 12 is what is being followed up straightaway.”

according to bharatraksaw 11 su30 have crashed sofar so is the 12th one shot down one?
so iaf is inadvertently admitting the su30 loss.:woot:

according to bharatraksaw 11 su30 have crashed sofar so is the 12th one shot down one?
My point exactly man. This is nothing short of tacit admission by the Indian air force. :-)

images

did anchor provide evidence , how many time anchors in Indian or Pakistan or anyplace else talked nonsense. and show me evidence instead of these nonsense about Indian or anchor or .....

whatever as if we are intrested in those airplanes. and you guys are funy I ask show me evidence of Su-30 shot down and you are boasting your airforce is more advanced than ours as if I discuss that.:undecided:
childish indeed childish
There was no su 30 down. Happy?

Might want to ask the Indian air force why they need 12 Su-30MKI replacements immediately to cover losses. :-)
so now its 12 SU-30mki that you shot down .
have you considered they at last understood that Mig-21 is a dead horse and whipping it serve no purpose and they want to start the process of replacing them

Last edited:
have you considered they at last understood that Mig-21 is a dead horse and whipping it serve no purpose and they want to start the process of replacing them

so far 11 su-30 have crashed due to accidents
but 12 have been ordered. what the fanboys here suggest that the 12th one is from 27th feb incident.
do u get it now?

do u get it now?
No he doesn't.

Ever since [someone] tagged him this Topic, he's become Surya 2.0 peddling the same old tape recorder over & over again.

With Surya it was, where is the other missile?

With this hack, its where's the proof?

Hamari kismat may aisay hee b.c parosi honay thay.

so far 11 su-30 have crashed due to accidents
but 12 have been ordered. what the fanboys here suggest that the 12th one is from 27th feb incident.
do u get it now?
well they lost one Mig-21 . don't you think they must replace i with something ?

No he doesn't.

Ever since [someone] tagged him this Topic, he's become Surya 2.0 peddling the same old tape recorder over & over again.

With Surya it was, where is the other missile?

With this hack, its where's the proof?

Hamari kismat may aisay hee b.c parosi honay thay.
you guys didn't provide the proof , If I want to accept what you offer as proof I must also accept Indian so called proof for F-16 shotdown and as I don't accept those so called evidence why I most accept yours which are of the same categories

well they lost one Mig-21 . don't you think they must replace i with something ?
IAF is in process of phasing out Mig-21 and plus production line is closed.
you guys didn't provide the proof , If I want to accept what you offer as proof I must also accept Indian so called proof for F-16 shotdown and as I don't accept those so called evidence why I most accept yours which are of the same categories
Their is more evidence that prove Su-30 was shot down then their is of F-16 which ALL have been debunked.

If I want to accept what you offer as proof I must also accept Indian so called proof for F-16 shotdown and as I don't accept those so called evidence why I most accept yours which are of the same categories
So just accept the Indian side and move on.

We didn't give the Indian narrative any importance. What makes you think that we'd take yours seriously.

Your acceptance on this forum is relevant as an ashtray on a Fighter Jet.

You've not been following what I've been saying in this thread. There's discrepancies in the reported losses to crashes and the needed replacements the IAF reports due to losses.

OK, for a moment, let's put aside what PAF contacts/crewmembers claim about Su-30MKI, or what the villagers reported of a plane falling inside IoJK, or what the IAF claims for the reason the Mi-17 was out for, or what Alan Warnes thinks was the real reason, and look at the following:

Up until Jul 2018, this famous Indian paper listed SEVEN lost/crashed Su-30MKIs since India inducted first Su-30s back in 1997. THEN after 27 FEB 2019.. Hindustan Times (20 JAN 2020) says, "A total of 12 Su-30 jets have crashed since the fighter jets were inducted. The IAF is likely to place an order for 12 more jets to make up for the losses." Indeed, as reported on 31 MAR 2020, the IAF is definitely looking to order 12 replacements: “We are moving towards ordering 12 more Sukhoi-30s... 12 is what is being followed up straightaway.”

So why 12? Doesn't that baffle you from a neutral point, if you really are Iranian? By all means do your own research on these losses.

If there's an Su-30MKI not officially recorded as a crashed one, due to technical fault or crew error, we can only assume one of the lost Su-30MKIs is that mysterious one which PAF claims to have shot down with AMRAAM -- for which an Mi-17 seemed to have been out to search and rescue before it got shot down too.

Strangely enough the IAF said the "villagers stole" the black box of the Mi-17 so all flight data of that rescue chopper has vanished - so conveniently. :laugh:

So anyway, do give us your take on this and please, not a silly, half-baked reason. :-)

Last edited:
Claim is a claim su30 MKI shot down by aim120c is still claim..so beleive what you want..there are no visual pictures as it crashed in its own territory ..

IAF story summarized by only looking at IAF own claims is this

"Hey we lost the mig21 to BVR at excess of 100km range, our pilot doesnt know but we think he shot an F16 with within visual range missile and hey we have RADAR data but it isnt AWECs, as we had none in the air...oh and i want add we were jammed as well completely but we still trust our instinct and our radar outdated ground radar data and hey obviously noone will share their own radar data due to security
Concerns, oh to add our airdefence guy in panickes shot down its own chopper"

The PAF story is
" a f16 a/b shot down a su30 with aim120c at BVR range with full jammers and AWEC support we have both AWEC and ground radar data..india had no assets to jam us and no assets to challenge our f16s and USA count of F16 is complete"

Ground witness account per indian OWN news reports claim two crashes WITHIN INDIAN BOARDERS ...but we have yet to see the second crash pictures that happened in india..if those witnesses are to beleived

In reality evey foreign expert knows its ludicrous claim..but the claim isnt for foreigners... its for domestic audience ..if IAF wanted foreigners to beleive it claims it would have made a more resonable story like MICA shooting down f16 or r77 su30 shooting down it...but for domestic audience the story should be emotional like a bollywood script so the fallen idiot is now a hero who took down a mighty beast with himself..had abhi died it would have been a great story IMO ..a true scarfice ..who cares if it makes no sense

There is difference if USA claims it has gone to the moon vs your schizophrenic neighbour

IAF is in process of phasing out Mig-21 and plus production line is closed.

Their is more evidence that prove Su-30 was shot down then their is of F-16 which ALL have been debunked.
well I said that they lost one Mig-21 and they want to replace it and as everybody knew mig-21 is a dead horse they ordered Su-30

let be honnest if it was me, I'd have ordered something newer . Su-30 is also old and don't worth invest more

So just accept the Indian side and move on.

We didn't give the Indian narrative any importance. What makes you think that we'd take yours seriously.

Your acceptance on this forum is relevant as an ashtray on a Fighter Jet.
did I have a narrative , I said your Su-30 claim is not supported by evidence and facts . and you didn't proved me wrong.

Up until Jul 2018, this famous Indian paper listed SEVEN lost/crashed Su-30MKIs since India inducted first Su-30s back in 1997. THEN after 27 FEB 2019.. Hindustan Times (20 JAN 2020) says, "A total of 12 Su-30 jets have crashed since the fighter jets were inducted. The IAF is likely to place an order for 12 more jets to make up for the losses." Indeed, as reported on 31 MAR 2020, the IAF is definitely looking to order 12 replacements: “We are moving towards ordering 12 more Sukhoi-30s... 12 is what is being followed up straightaway.”

So why 12? Doesn't that baffle you from a neutral point, if you really are Iranian? By all means do your own research on these losses.
you see you cn't get what news paper say as face value , you say the newspaper said till 14th jul-2018 there was only 7 crash well according to your other source say there actually was 9 crash till that date

and as I said they had to replace that lost Mig-21

Back
Top Bottom