What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

What I gave you are spoken words, clearly admitting Su-30MKI kill. Call it accidental slip of the tongue because it got accidentally left on the news Teleprompter before the sudden change to Bollywood script. :haha:

Not only are PAF sure they shot down an Su-30MKI inside IoJK but listen to what Alan Warnes said about it:

In these troubled times of lockdown, watching this video cheers me up sooo much. Thanks!

Ground witness account per indian OWN news reports claim two crashes WITHIN INDIAN BOARDERS ...but we have yet to see the second crash pictures that happened in india..if those witnesses are to beleived
there is cases that villager on the ground saw drop tanks and taught a plane was shot . also there is cases that when body of the missile fall on the ground at the middle of the flight villagers taught it was the missile that fell there

hey obviously noone will share their own radar data due to security
they actualy showed a radar footage , to me it more looked like somebody playing with paint program.

so far 11 su-30 have crashed due to accidents
but 12 have been ordered. what the fanboys here suggest that the 12th one is from 27th feb incident.
do u get it now?

You've not been following what I've been saying in this thread. There's discrepancies in the reported losses to crashes and the needed replacements the IAF reports due to losses.

OK, for a moment, let's put aside what PAF contacts/crewmembers claim about Su-30MKI, or what the villagers reported of a plane falling inside IoJK, or what the IAF claims for the reason the Mi-17 was out for, or what Alan Warnes thinks was the real reason, and look at the following:

Up until Jul 2018, this famous Indian paper listed SEVEN lost/crashed Su-30MKIs since India inducted first Su-30s back in 1997. THEN after 27 FEB 2019.. Hindustan Times (20 JAN 2020) says, "A total of 12 Su-30 jets have crashed since the fighter jets were inducted. The IAF is likely to place an order for 12 more jets to make up for the losses."
Only 10 Su-30s have crashed.
2009- 2
2011- 1
2013- 1
2015- 1
2014- 1
2017- 2
2018- 1
2019- 1.

Some people wrongly classify an Su-30 with nose wheel undercarriage problem in Apr 2012 as an accident even though it was a Category IV incident (it got fully repaired).

12 Su-30s were ordered as that is annual production rate of HAL Nasik for 4-5 yrs now which means you get to book Nasik plant for a whole year with 12 jets and also it accounts for the next two crash in future (whenever that occurs).
@Hack-Hook

Last edited:
you see you cn't get what news paper say as face value , you say the newspaper said till 14th jul-2018 there was only 7 crash well according to your other source say there actually was 9 crash till that date

and as I said they had to replace that lost Mig-21
Su-30MKI to replace a lost MiG-21? Yeah OK dude. And nice one on rubbishing the prominent Indian papers, couldn't agree with you more. :-)

there is cases that villager on the ground saw drop tanks and taught a plane was shot . also there is cases that when body of the missile fall on the ground at the middle of the flight villagers taught it was the missile that fell there

they actualy showed a radar footage , to me it more looked like somebody playing with paint program.
NO they didnt show radar data..that was, as you said plain images drawn to visualize the conflict ...
Villagers stated it was a jet..how reliable that is anyone guess..
My bottom line is indian story is full of holes...it seems they arent even trying to convince a foreign experts simply because most will trust what USA said(nothing shot down) and most know how deadly the aim120c is..

Su-30MKI to replace a lost MiG-21? Yeah OK dude. And nice one on rubbishing the prominent Indian papers, couldn't agree with you more. :-)
what they are supposed to replace mig-21 with ? they don't have a production line for it and they claimed they want to retire all their mig-21 in 2022, they have 120 of them in service that they better retire them soon

Whether su 30 was shot down will probably nevr be confirm and will go down as a claim..i doubt f16 shooting down even comes under claim..simply because the story IAF made is simply ludicrous

Whether su 30 was shot down will probably nevr be confirm and will go down as a claim..i doubt f16 shooting down even comes under claim..simply because the story IAF made is simply ludicrous
you can always find people who actively looking for such stories and the more they are unlikely the more they advertise them as fact.

what they are supposed to replace mig-21 with ? they don't have a production line for it and they claimed they want to retire all their mig-21 in 2022, they have 120 of them in service that they better retire them soon
They could buy more Rafales or order extra Tejas. Cheaper to run/maintain than the Su-30MKIs which are very costly to run/maintain. What is the sense in buying a bloody huge and costly platform which did diddly-squat on 27 Feb 2019 and can't be deployed at Srinagar for quick-reaction response?

The fact remains tho: the IAF paid a heavy price on 27 Feb 2019, not even daring to retaliate like PAF did the very next day. Christine Fair was left wanting and utterly disappointed. :omghaha:

Last edited:
which did diddly-squat on 27 Feb 2019 and can't be deployed at Srinagar for quick-reaction response?
well think you want to use nothing in your sentence , what you wrote mean did anything.

maybe they don't want any more Rafale and you very well knew Tejas have problem and they need to improve many thing about it before it can become something serious.

by the way by the price of one Rafale you can buy two Su-30mki . french wants the blood money of their ancestors for that jet

Hi so isn’t it better not to replace that specific single mig21 with something or related to their squad as you mentioned yourself about retiring rest of them in 2022 you mind mentioning that with a link of retiring all their MiGs in 2022 & what kind of fighter they are replacing with these retiring MiGs as 2022 is round the corner
Thank you

They could buy more Rafales or order extra Tejas. Cheaper to run/maintain than the Su-30MKIs which are very costly to run/maintain. What is the sense in buying a bloody huge and costly platform which did diddly-squat on 27 Feb 2019 and can't be deployed at Srinagar for quick-reaction response? The fact remains tho: the IAF paid a heavy price on 27 Feb 2019, not even daring to retaliate like PAF did the very next day. Christine Fair was left wanting and utterly disappointed. :omghaha:

well think you want to use nothing in your sentence , what you wrote mean did anything.
Pardon me for using English slang, but what I meant was: The IAF could buy more Rafales (very potent, armed with Meteor BVR) or order extra Tejas (83 already on order). Cheaper to run/maintain than the Su-30MKIs which are very costly to run/maintain. What is the sense in buying a bloody huge and costly Su-30MKI which proved to be useless on 27 Feb 2019 and can't be deployed at Srinagar for quick-reaction response?

The fact remains tho: the IAF paid a heavy price on 27 Feb 2019, not even daring to retaliate like PAF did the very next day. Christine Fair was left wanting and utterly disappointed. :omghaha:

Hi,

The indians did not pay 'heavy price' on the 27th---. 27th was a setup to start with to justify the immediate procurement of the Rafale for what PM Modi's future planning---.

It was all pre planned---.

If Paf had not responded as it did---then IAF was satisfied with what it had---and if the Paf did as it did---then the PM Modi's ready made statement was the answer---.

Hi,

The indians did not pay 'heavy price' on the 27th---. 27th was a setup to start with to justify the immediate procurement of the Rafale for what PM Modi's future planning---.

It was all pre planned---.

If Paf had not responded as it did---then IAF was satisfied with what it had---and if the Paf did as it did---then the PM Modi's ready made statement was the answer---.
Wow. Interesting twist. I never thought of it as such. So the IAF intentionally lost 2 aircraft + chopper for this plan to execute?

Back
Top Bottom