What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Could be, it does not take a rocket scientist to reduce the yield of a WWII era iron bomb.
Since Spice 2000 is a glide bomb wont such a drastic reduction in weight effect its flight characteristics???

If PAF flied armed on patrol then IAF must be flying with sticks and stones.

Listen tall guy, this is PDF so can u say anything. Have your flight of fancy as far and as high as you can, this is the place for it.

No No...they IAF fly armed also but just dont come near 50km buffer (NOFLYZONE) from International border same goes with 25km (NFZ) from LOC. due to Update ROE.

Please do not include commercial or Quad copter drones..in the list. ROE is updated for Fast Jets and Semi-Heavy drones...

And 2nd Part of your comment: so i am where i ought to be correct! then why are you here?

Since Spice 2000 is a glide bomb wont such a drastic reduction in weight effect its flight characteristics???

Not unusual to use cement to offset. It's common practice, the French used cement in their AASM Hammer PGM in Libya.

If PAF flied armed on patrol then IAF must be flying with sticks and stones.

Listen tall guy, this is PDF so can u say anything. Have your flight of fancy as far and as high as you can, this is the place for it.
wait ... lets first figure out how come Pakistan rebuild the target building within hours overnight with a 3D printer after spice 1000 lb destroyed it

Results show that it was loaded with a revolver bullet.:lol::lol::lol:
why don't indians take the narrative of the old ISPR. the bumb was smart. it had a drill machine and it drilled a mori into the building entered and exploded within the building damaging only the interior which Pakistanis repaired.

why don't indians take the narrative of the old ISPR. the bumb was smart. it had a drill machine and it drilled a mori into the building entered and exploded within the building damaging only the interior which Pakistanis repaired.

Some of their media anchors, in fact, promoted this narrative, quite seriously.:lol: These people are utterly shameless.

As i said "will be considered hostile" and dealt within indian airspace..as per Updated ROE.

Sir As I said, they will not sit Idle ...Since this moring Our Radars picked up IAF movements mutiple times and than they carried out Drone based strike on Keran Sector...watch for their propaganda warfare on its peak.

Sir As I said, they will not sit Idle ...Since this moring Our Radars picked up IAF movements mutiple times and than they carried out Drone based strike on Keran Sector...watch for their propaganda warfare on its peak.
Drone based strike?

Back
Top Bottom