What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

. You have tried this on 26 feb.. remember what happens next in open day light.. men do things in smart way.. you dare not to attack pak... if someone had destroyed two jets one Heli and Chackmate your army chief. It could have been full attack in response.. you guys just lost whol shit credibility in front of international militaries establishments...there is no point to shit talk after this all.. time is gone n now your whole recent generation of airforce is under Pakistani Shadow

You put a cheap doll of Abhi in your PAF museum after 27th.

India annexed IOK on Aug5 and moved on. And what exactly did PA or PAF do? This was the true calling that your armed forces should have responded to.

After Kargil failure, do you think Pak will repeat similar fiasco? If no, then India has already won.

Your pilot got a lower award for shooting down an imaginary su30. I am not complaining.
You are missing whole story.. two jets n hali was not big thing.. big story was your army chief who was in meeting in Brigade headquarters while PAF was attacking outside. This was real shame..it was Chack mate

After Kargil failure, do you think Pak will repeat similar fiasco? If no, then India has already won.

Your pilot got a lower award for shooting down an imaginary su30. I am not complaining.
Again you are missing whole point it was clear message to India that any given time we can cut your supplies to Kashmir reason why India is buying lot of big Heliz from usa for delivery purposes . India knows it can not defend supply only route to Kashmir in full fledged war.. it was Navaz lost the diplomatic war not the military mission..

You are missing whole story.. two jets n hali was not big thing.. big story was your army chief who was in meeting in Brigade headquarters while PAF was attacking outside. This was real shame..it was Chack mate

:-) An IAF jaguar could have taken out Musharraf and Nawaz during Kargil.
IAF did not know they were there.

I doubt PAF knew IA chief was there at that time on 27th

So 1 Mig21 and one heli fratricide for 27th

Man..... no point to talk to you... this is idiotic... we are talking about facts and message was given by military mission to diplomatic front... I can admire your diplomatic victories.. but your army is and always joke to us... we know your weakness n strong point.. we been doing this for almost thousand years since we putted our first footsteps in subcontinent..

Again you are missing whole point it was clear message to India that any given time we can cut your supplies to Kashmir reason why India is buying lot of big Heliz from usa for delivery purposes . India knows it can not defend supply only route to Kashmir in full fledged war.. it was Navaz lost the diplomatic war not the military mission..

Do you believe Pak armed forces can attack and sustain a war to grab IOK? If no then these subliminal messages of cutting off supplies and similar to get India’s attention is pointless. Indian under Modi don’t even want to talk to Pak.

you are pitching an argument and answering it......in a same sentence:o:

Kargil was not a failure....will be repeated when need arises....

...and this folks is why we should ban generals from ever running anything other than what they've been trained and educated to run...

https://ispr.gov.pk/products.php

ISPR sells souvenirs. If this isn't a misappropriation of time and resources, then we've got a lot of problems to deal with. Like, there's a Pak Army branded Timex watch.
what if its outsourced..i see that often everywhere in other countries.. then its not..but if this is what ISPR itself is doing than yes..

Man..... no point to talk to you... this is idiotic... we are talking about facts and message was given by military mission to diplomatic front... I can admire your diplomatic victories.. but your army is and always joke to us... we know your weakness n strong point.. we been doing this for almost thousand years since we putted our first footsteps in subcontinent..

You do realise joke army has done humongous damage to Pak right? And you literally have nothing to show for your super super armed forces. Your ancestors must be turning in their graves ashamed.

after Kargil fiasco do you think a 10 times bigger country that eagerly took the opportunity and annexed east Pakistan will do a similar episode in Kashmir...
if the answer is no(and is no) than India lost already...

A
Do you believe Pak armed forces can attack and sustain a war to grab IOK? If no then these subliminal messages of cutting off supplies and similar to get India’s attention is pointless. Indian under Modi don’t even want to talk to Pak.
look you said your army could have destroyed nawaz n musraf unarmed plan. This is what you guys are best in doing..remember very recent event on corona virus when modi was chairing the meeting n who was from Pakistan in vídeoConference. Our health minister... then yesterday pak refused to attent Serc conference... time is changed.. we have cuted modi travel routes to Europe.. last two years how many times he traveled to Europe as compare to nawaz shrif government. You guys must know KHan is rulling the county who’s forefather were Turk from great Baber mirza who ruled the subcontinent for centuries..

Back
Top Bottom