What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yes , Pakistan would have done that ...but we showed mature response....

You and I don’t know that.

I will fake some interest to believe that mature response bit if PAF was not going to town claiming imaginary su30 kill.

You cannot take a high moral ground after what Pak did in Kargil.

What is you view on Pak’s kargil operation?
a fantastic operation militarily ...could have choked Indian Supply lines...but again a mo...fkr rushed to Washington and ruined the entire game plane...an Indian asset that was on PM chair.

You and I don’t know that.

I will fake some interest to believe that mature response bit if PAF was not going to town claiming imaginary su30 kill.

Please get your covid 19 test done quickly ...some times the only symptom is ......the patient starts living in hallucination ...

I am sorry. :( You can do whatever the hell you want because it is a disputed area? Pl get your head checked.

You guys vomit the same crazy argument for 1965.

India is within its rights to attack Pak anywhere it chooses if Pak initiates a conflict and believes it should be confined to the disputed area. That’s crazy talk.

No one is saying that fckwit. Just don't compare Kargil, a planned and executed military operation against another armed force, in a disputed territory under occupation by the indians, with the cowardly shooting down of an unarmed aircraft for "revenge"...your own words. Dumb fck.

a fantastic operation militarily ...could have choked Indian Supply lines...but again a mo...fkr rushed to Washington and ruined the entire game plane...an Indian asset that was on PM chair.

Failures are mostly orphans. The blame games will never end.

Pak did not expect such massive response from India. At the end Pak had little option other than to retreat.

In some ways it is similar to IAF not expecting such a robust response by PAF on 27th.

I am sorry. :( You can do whatever the hell you want because it is a disputed area? Pl get your head checked.

You guys vomit the same crazy argument for 1965.

India is within its rights to attack Pak anywhere it chooses if Pak initiates a conflict and believes it should be confined to the disputed area. That’s crazy talk.
Look buddy.. It will be like that until you give freedom to Kashmiris.. same as we I mean you n us fought against Britain for freedom.. Kashmiris deserve their right to be free n choices to stay who ever they want.. if India don’t follow UN Resolutions... if you want this way let it be this way..UN gives Kashmiris full right if self deterrence.. You know what I mean...

You cannot take a high moral ground after what Pak did in Kargil.

What is you view on Pak’s kargil operation?

Will do it again and again if you don't submit to u.n resolutions about Kashmir which confers them the right of self determination.

Don’t jump in like a stupid monkey without going through previous posts between me and @NA71. What Pak did in Kargil was shameful & cowardly and you deserved to lose the Atlantique the way you did.

The pilot who shot down the Atlantic did manage to fry himself on his way to take off

Look buddy.. It will be like that until you give freedom to Kashmiris.. same as we I mean you n us fought against Britain for freedom.. Kashmiris deserve their right to be free n choices to stay who ever they want.. if India don’t follow UN Resolutions... if you want this way let it be this way..UN gives Kashmiris full right if self deterrence.. You know what I mean...

Nobody is stopping you from trying. When you don’t play fair don’t cry later that the opponent didn’t follow your imaginary rules.

Failures are mostly orphans. The blame games will never end.

Pak did not expect such massive response from India. At the end Pak had little option other than to retreat.

In some ways it is similar to IAF not expecting such a robust response by PAF on 27th.

Massive disgrace to Indian military might...few hundred guerrillas thought you how to fight ....how many Indian soldiers killed , have you ever asked your govt? and up against those with limited resources ...entire IAF and IA were engaged ..... but sometimes Trojans could harm you from inside......

That is you call it a massive response ...like you have given Vir Chakra to abhinandan for licking Pakistan Mud....

The pilot who shot down the Atlantic did manage to fry himself on his way to take off

Accidents happen.

I will be wrong to connect feb27 to your pilots death recently.

On 26th Feb, India used penetrative munition.
No, we didn't target the Madrassa, pakistan took emissaries and journos on tour, but the muliti story building nearby. Sat pictures of of hole on the roof top gives evidence of the strike.
IAF used just one "penetrative munition" to target a cheap 2-story building that a 2,000lb bomb could not flatten?

. You have tried this on 26 feb.. remember what happens next in open day light.. men do things in smart way.. you dare not to attack pak... if someone had destroyed two jets one Heli and Chackmate your army chief. It could have been full attack in response.. you guys just lost whol shit credibility in front of international militaries establishments...there is no point to shit talk after this all.. time is gone n now your whole recent generation of airforce is under Pakistani Shadow

Massive disgrace to Indian military might...few hundred guerrillas thought you how to fight ....how many Indian soldiers killed , have you ever asked your govt? and up against those with limited resources ...entire IAF and IA were engaged ..... but sometimes Trojans could harm you from inside......

That is you call it a massive response ...like you have given Vir Chakra to abhinandan for licking Pakistan Mud....

After Kargil failure, do you think Pak will repeat similar fiasco? If no, then India has already won.

Your pilot got a lower award for shooting down an imaginary su30. I am not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom