What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Respectfully disagreed...the DNA of these hindu janta is full of wickedness and timidity .....remember PN Atlantic incident....they could do any thing including Passenger Jetliner. Just wait ...when Rafales will begin to land there ....you will see their rhetoric.

As i said "will be considered hostile" and dealt within indian airspace..as per Updated ROE.

@NA71
Small little tiny news i come across...they do not come near 50km to IB or 25km near LOC as per New ROE laid after 26th Feb (Balakot) if they breach the barrier (Effectively a NO-FLY-ZONE) they will be considered "Hostile" and be dealt with inside India or disputed territory.

:)

No, there have been continuous CAPs flying along LoC after 27th Feb

March 13, 2019
Pakistan Air Force jets detected close to LoC, Indian air defence systems on high alert

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...fence-systems-on-high-alert/story/327445.html

. April 3. 2019
WATCH: Indian Air Force Jets Fly Over J&K's Bhimbergali Sector After Pak Jets Came Close To The LoC

https://www.republicworld.com/india...tor-after-pak-jets-came-close-to-the-loc.html

No, there have been continuous CAPs flying along LoC after 27th Feb

March 13, 2019
Pakistan Air Force jets detected close to LoC, Indian air defence systems on high alert

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...fence-systems-on-high-alert/story/327445.html

. April 3. 2019
WATCH: Indian Air Force Jets Fly Over J&K's Bhimbergali Sector After Pak Jets Came Close To The LoC

https://www.republicworld.com/india...tor-after-pak-jets-came-close-to-the-loc.html

As I said "25km to LOC or I say CFL to be correct" previously and 50km from IB no IAF fighter plane came close (let me remind you 10km was previously mutually agreed buffer).

so actually IAF cant fly inside it own sovereign territory.. on its International border (IB)

on both of the dates you have mention where does it say IAF was patrolling close to LOC(under 25km) and i can tell you this with best possible surety..they do not come inside 25km(LOC) or 50km(IB) or they will be shot down. do you understand PAF pilots fly armed now when on Eastern Patrol and its up-till after a whole year has passed in all sectors from CFL to Kutch and even at sea.

Sorry i hurt your feelings!

As I said "25km to LOC or I say CFL to be correct" previously and 50km from IB no IAF fighter plane came close (let me remind you 10km was previously mutually agreed buffer).

so actually IAF cant fly inside it own sovereign territory.. on its International border (IB)

on both of the dates you have mention where does it say IAF was patrolling close to LOC(under 25km) and i can tell you this with best possible surety..they do not come inside 25km(LOC) or 50km(IB) or they will be shot down. do you understand PAF pilots fly armed now when on Eastern Patrol and its up-till after a whole year has passed in all sectors from CFL to Kutch and even at sea.

true

Don't know why Indians think that SPICE is some interstellar weapon. Its just simple guidance kit strapped to a normal gravity bomb.

Nothing special about SPICE - other than the fact that its proven over - over again in multiple conflicts. You all understand the importance of proven weapon systems dont you ? Finally its not just a guidance kit like a JDAM or Paveway is. Its much beyond that. In summary
"SPICE, like JDAM, is a nose/tail kit for regular iron bombs. However, SPICE differs from the American JDAM or Paveway bomb kits. Where the American PGM kits are either GPS/INS or laser guided, SPICE couples a GPS/INS guidance mode with a Electro-Optical seeker like the GBU-15 or Maverick missile. This gives the SPICE significant target discrimination capabilities that laser guided or GPS guided weapons lack."

If PAF flied armed on patrol then IAF must be flying with sticks and stones.

Listen tall guy, this is PDF so can u say anything. Have your flight of fancy as far and as high as you can, this is the place for it.

Respectfully disagreed...the DNA of these hindu janta is full of wickedness and timidity .....remember PN Atlantic incident....they could do any thing including Passenger Jetliner. Just wait ...when Rafales will begin to land there ....you will see their rhetoric.

Let’s call what it exactly it is. Atlantique shoot down was payback for duplicity on Pak’s part in the whole Kargil fiasco. Surely you are not proud of what Pak did in Kargil. Pak renegaded on gentlemanly agreement of vacating posts in Kargil during winter. Pak forces occupied vacated Indian posts and tortured and killed returning Indian soldiers on patrol.

It was plain stupidity on part of PN to fly close to border so close to Kargil fiasco winding down. Indians were still seething for unnecessary loss of life in Kargil.

Y
There are other ways to support that, it doesn't need to work under the ISPR. This lessens the ISPR's stature as the voice of the armed forces. I'm all for the Army making money, it happens -- but it should be run by people who know what they're doing.

The Army wouldn't want me to manage a Corps, so shouldn't media, promotion, e-commerce, etc be in the hands of a digital marketing or e-commerce expert?
you are an idiot..ispr has many duties n pr is one of them.. rather with multimedia or print media to inspire new generation... stop cSmoking cheep shit from Afganistán..

If PAF flied armed on patrol then IAF must be flying with sticks and stones.

Listen tall guy, this is PDF so can u say anything. Have your flight of fancy as far and as high as you can, this is the place for it.
Buddy.. don’t ask us stupid things. Ask your chief what happened to him while he was sitting duck for PF jets. End of the story It is call checkmate..

Last edited:
Let’s call what it exactly it is. Atlantique shoot down was payback for duplicity on Pak’s part in the whole Kargil fiasco. Surely you are not proud of what Pak did in Kargil. Pak renegaded on gentlemanly agreement of vacating posts in Kargil during winter. Pak forces occupied vacated Indian posts and tortured and killed returning Indian soldiers on patrol.

It was plain stupidity on part of PN to fly close to border so close to Kargil fiasco winding down. Indians were still seething for unnecessary loss of life in Kargil.

After 27/2 at least three different occasions when Indian AC entered Pakistan Air space...just recently two Indian ACs were in Pak air space and our ground controllers assisted them for their routes ...both were carrying medical supplies ....if we applied your theory they were not only in Pak air space but on previous occasion one AC call sign was wrong....WE DID NOT SHOT THEM DOWN. rather assistance was provided.....this is the difference.....

And the agreement for both Kargil and Siachen areas...but you first violated the agreement at occupied the Siachen peaks.

After 27/2 at least three different occasions when Indian AC entered Pakistan Air space...just recently two Indian ACs were in Pak air space and our ground controllers assisted them for their routes ...both were carrying medical supplies ....if we applied your theory they were not only in Pak air space but on previous occasion one AC call sign was wrong....WE DID NOT SHOT THEM DOWN. rather assistance was provided.....this is the difference.....

And the agreement for both Kargil and Siachen areas...but you first violated the agreement at occupied the Siachen peaks.

Your Comparison is flawed. IAF knew what they were shooting down in the Atlantique incident. Atlantique also did try to make a run to escape. Indian ACs I am sure responded to ground controller calls and cooperated as normal.

From your post I believe you do not know the full history of siachen. It was no mans land. Pak could have easily occupied siachen before India and India could not do anything about it. Pak did try. I will give you a hint why India got away with claiming siachen.
It has something to do with the way LOC is demarcated.

Your Comparison is flawed. IAF knew what they were shooting down in the Atlantique incident. Atlantique also did try to make a run to escape.

So you're openly celebrating the fact that your cowardly armed forces shot an unarmed Atlantique and committed murder? Somehow I don't find that surprising from rats and monkeys like you. How's the cow urine and dung going for curing COVID-19?

Back
Top Bottom