What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

:o: She actually said BC!:enjoy:
yes...she has....

why all of sudden Indians have again popped up and recalling F-16 kill....is it because their 11 special forces soldiers were down in a failed attempt of action on LOC two days ago?

@TheTallGuy sir, they are not gonna sit until they make another attempt to pacify their lost ego.....right?

there are reports that these cartoons are again up to some thing sinister in their minds...in the shadow of current situation.....you know what i am saying...

upload_2020-4-8_16-19-40.png
You may ask her about Su-30MKI shot down by PAF.
you will get even funnier reply from Christine Fair.

why should we ask her? we are damn convinced about SU kill....when ever i feel doubt, i reopen the photo of IAF press conference where officials carrying AIM120C wreckage piece with pale faces ...it gives me ultra satisfaction about what happened on that day......:enjoy:

why should we ask her? we are damn convinced about SU kill....when ever i feel doubt, i reopen the photo of IAF press conference where officials carrying AIM120C wreckage piece with pale faces ...it gives me ultra satisfaction about what happened on that day......:enjoy:
So you are a face reader. The man in civilian clothes is a MoD employees. He wouldn't even know what BVR means.:enjoy:
why would we ask her....we in Pakistan think she is pathetic
That's what Indians would say, what Christine Fair say is just her opinion. Her assertion on Air chief is an indication of her demented mind. I don't need to explain this to you as Pakistan is old victim of her verbal and intellectual abuses.

So you are a face reader. The man in civilian clothes is a MoD employees. He wouldn't even know what BVR means.:enjoy:

That's what Indians would say, what Christine Fair say is just her opinion. Her assertion on Air chief is an indication of her demented mind. I don't need to explain this to you as Pakistan is old victim of her verbal and intellectual abuses.
hahaha by the way your former air chief wouldn't know it either until he was briefed about SU kill.....

upload_2020-4-8_16-19-40-png.621742

Toon Shakir aap siaana haen
Saadha chehra waikh, haalaat na puchh

:lol::lol::lol:
@Mangus Ortus Novem
@Mentee
@StormBreaker
@PakSword
@Ace of Spades
@Blacklight
I don't know why Pakistanis are living in fools paradise and conjuring unfounded theories when it's crystal clear how this AMRAAM missile remnant was found by Indian forces.

Watch this video clip, this is a J&K local news media reporting from Maman Kote area of Chassana Sector in District Reasi, published o 27th Feb, 2019

In this clip you get to hear these thing.

1. " Something came down and exploded who pieces are spread across one KM and pieces fell on ground and on houses. "

2. " Debris is lying here. And one local person is injured badly in this. We are looking for medical assistance for him. We have informed the authorities about the incident and army persons hv given him medical aid but we need ambulance. "

3. As we hear in the video , they are nearby the AMRAAM debris and they aren't talking about any IAF jet shot down and lying there.

4. You may discard this solid evidence but then we have flat earth believers too.

Watch the Bigger version

@anathema @notorious_eagle @HRK @MastanKhan

Last edited:

I don't know why Pakistanis are living in fools paradise and conjuring unfounded theories when it's crystal clear how this AMRAAM missile remnant was found by Indian forces.

Watch this video clip, this is a J&K local news media reporting from Maman Kote area of Chassana Sector in District Reasi, published o 27th Feb, 2019

1. " Something came down and exploded who pieces are spread across one KM and pieces fell on ground and on houses. "

2. " Debris is lying here. And one local person is injured badly in this. We are looking for medical assistance for him. We have informed the authorities about the incident and army persons hv given him medical aid but we need ambulance. "

3. As we hear in the video , they are nearby the AMRAAM debris and they aren't talking about any IAF jet shot down and lying there.

4. You may discard this solid evidence but then we have flat earth believers too.

@anathema @notorious_eagle @HHK @MastanKhan
AND THAT A PROVE that we shot down your Raptor of the east MKI, and if don't shot down your MAHAN/VEDIC MKI is for what purpose only to dodge AMRAAM:lol::rofl::sarcastic:

Watch the Bigger version

@anathema @notorious_eagle @HHK @MastanKhan
Please answer these question you indiot @Balbir
You're full of contradiction, ridiculous theories with no logic common sense, First you claims in your previous posts that PAF's AWACS (Erieye) can't see your jets but your Phalcon had been PAF jet through the mountains what the fcuk:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:, this ridiculous theory, and on your first of you post claims ABhi coms didn't Jam at any time than you later you admit it that Abhi com were Jam by our DA-20, and Mig-21 radar has its limitations because of Small dia intake radome (nosecone) which limits radar range which suppose to be 50-70 km (because we have also similar upgrades for our F-7PG (copy of Mig-21)) which further reduce by
mountainous terrain

and most fictional and ridiculous claims by you that Abhi fired R-72 without positive 25-30 km is a big distance most of human being can't differentiate the targets without ground controllers and with reduce radar range he never knew where were Pakistani jet were, R-73 has a offbore sight of 40 degree then what if F-16 were out of its offbore attack capability and abhi abhi didn't knew where the enemy jet were because of com jammed and with reduce radar range as compare to F-16 so where he fired upon please tell us:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
your whole debate is imaginary/fiction/fart tales, which can make good BOLLYWOOD MOVIES:p:;):enjoy:

the crow kind did not take it lightly they also went in retaliation the shot down a MiG-21 in Rajhistan within 4 days (i think it was 2nd or 3rd March) when out of nowhere Indian were crashing there planes here and there due to "mechanical faults"

then it all just stopped! no more crashes did IAF stop flying?

Wow, brilliant err retort

@anathema @notorious_eagle @HRK @MastanKhan
These Kashmiri folks are pissed with the Indian authorities over many reasons - can't you understand their pent-up anger, they are not even saying anything against Pakistan. The blast the old man mentioned could be the airstrike PAF did as he mentions that debris from blast spread out by a kilometre. How does this video make it "crystal clear", hello? :laugh:

@Balbir What is actually more clearer is this - confirmation that IAF definitely lost at least Su-30MKI to PAF F-16 inside IoJK on 27 Feb 2019. Up until Jul 2018, this famous Indian paper listed SEVEN lost/crashed Su-30MKIs since India inducted first Sukoi 30s back in 1997. THEN in Jan 2020 the Hindustan Times says, "A total of 12 Su-30 jets have crashed since the fighter jets were inducted." Oh the CONTRADICTIONS! :sarcastic:

Please try to explain at least the last FOUR crashes of IAF's Su-30MKI Raptor of the East. :-)

Back
Top Bottom