What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Hi,

it does not make any difference if they struck anything or not---.

They entered pakistan controlled air space---and Paf fighters could not protect their air space---.
You have lost the plot, if they had bombed something to begin with then I would have challenged PAF's credibility but the Indians managed to drop a fuel tank only 3km inside AJK and retreated that's not something extraordinary AJK is narrow am surprised they only managed 3km that too with supposedly 12 fighter and still did not even manage to penetrate far in AJK which is extremely narrow. And keep one thing in mind incursions happen on regular basis from both sides only difference they dropped their fuel tanks in this particular one. It was well planned by the Indian to show to their public we have killed unknown amount of JEM it's nothing but false bravado. PAF is second to none now the only thing is we want to intrude into IB

It's all about preception dude.
Everything is based on lies and standing on perception...
They would be successful in make the narrative and their public is hungry for this narrative...
Here our dgispr and airforce failed badly.
They made the news out of out dgispr words. And while mentioning balakot in kashmir, they must specify it, and now all headlines say balakot in kpk.
What a mess of reporting... And then why did paf let them come even in 3 miles. Atleast they should have bombed something...
Now they got the perception, they got the narrative, and they would make their castle on lies and you can't stop them.

i don't think there are two balakots.

It's all about preception dude.
Everything is based on lies and standing on perception...
They would be successful in make the narrative and their public is hungry for this narrative...
Here our dgispr and airforce failed badly.
They made the news out of out dgispr words. And while mentioning balakot in kashmir, they must specify it, and now all headlines say balakot in kpk.
What a mess of reporting... And then why did paf let them come even in 3 miles. Atleast they should have bombed something...
Now they got the perception, they got the narrative, and they would make their castle on lies and you can't stop them.
Maybe the Pak Deep State wants that too...

Have some shame @ Pakistani posters defending the Air Force after this. Good God have a look in the mirror. Delusional idiots.

The Indians r them self saying that the ac did not intrude into our ait space n at best according to ispr intruded 3-4 miles, which while flying fast jets is nothing.
PAF did vector ac in the bogeys direction but the hostiles went back.

DGISPR should have waited for Indian claims. I think his tweets were premature.

The Indians r them self saying that the ac did not intrude into our ait space n at best according to ispr intruded 3-4 miles, which while flying fast jets is nothing.
Why were they able to get so close? Bloody shoot a warning shot at them to warn them but they still have the audacity to come over because they know there will be no retaliation. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

My credibility is not my weiner that it can be dragged. How come you are so excited, we will respond in our own way.

I am far from excited, I would hate to be excited about something like this. I just don’t like senior members ruining their hard learned reputation like that.

we were expecting this. that's why PAF has been flying sorties in past 5 days. im glad indians and pakistaniz are sensible enough to avoid collateral Damage.

this today's strike was a DUD, it bombed some open fields. they dropped it from with in indian controlled territory or intruded just a few seconds, 2 to 3 miles inside. at those speeds a few seconds can make a difference.

this is nothing to get all boiled up about. but be ready i think a war has started.

what are you talking about? how can we accept laser guided bombs without any retaliation? problem is ispr said crosses loc which means violation of airspace which is humiliation.dude we must retaliate.this is very humiliating.it doesn't matter if bombs hit tree or open area,problem is they hit us,they hit our area.i am very angry.

at Mach 2 one second equals 0.45 Miles so ten seconds of flight in full speed mach 2 means 10 seconds u get 4 miles...

so it was an intrusion of just 10 to 15 seconds. PAF was so fast!!! and ready

means they saw those indian fighters atleast 10 minutes in advcance or atleast 7 minutes since they fly from around islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom