What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Veena Malik bhartiyoon ki khoob baja rahi hai...lo
upload_2019-3-3_21-36-51.png

You are now just adding more assumptions to a claim that is already just based on assumptions (no clear evidence of F16 crash or mob lynching of a pilot), which with all due is becomming absurd. Even if I take this assumption for the sake of argument as I am a lenient person, what about the uniform, the badges, the flag that every soldier wears, the douchments and ID that everyone carries? So this shows that those were not PAF pilots mistaken for IAF, as I would similarly expect for IAF to not mistake its own downed pilots for PAF pilots - the identity would have been determimed by the time they were admitted to the hospital !

In Pakistan your force can hide the evidences if that is adversial to them.
Did you actually think those poor locals talks against honour of PAF?

Bravo. Keep at it. However, thank for giving us such an unprecedented multi-dimensioned victory.
P.S. If you are official OSINT, please print all my comments and give to your OIC andd bureau / cell chief to fwd to your AF's newly appointed Eastern and Western AOC, and IAF Cheif, so they grow some shame from what just happened to them.

Bravo. Keep at it. However, thank for giving us such an unprecedented multi-dimensioned victory.
P.S. If you are official OSINT, please print all my comments and give to your OIC andd bureau / cell chief to fwd to your AF's newly appointed Eastern and Western AOC, and IAF Cheif, so they grow some shame from what just happened to them.

Enjoy with your own victory for yourselves.
From the day one DG ISPR corrected his statement several times .
Authentic ,isnt it ?

Authentic ,isnt it ?

At least the DG ISPR updates his countrymen as new information comes in unlike your military that lied about every detail of the conflict only to embarrassed by the international press and experts

What you wrote makes no sense now.
My point is still there:?PAF cannot mistake its own pilot as IAF, I already gave the reasons such ad badge, flag and ID that every pilot would carry. Locals beating up is just a fantasy, for which you have provided no evidence - even if true does not make it possible for PAF to mistake them as IAF as the flag and badge on the pilot would br there.
About forces hiding evidence - well so far its your forces that has not provided no evidence for what they have done: no evidence for the 300+ kill in balakot which intl media has now proved it to be false; yoir forces also first denied losing anything until we showed Abhinandan, later for fave saving claimed an F16 kill with no evidence again - which will be easily disproven once PAF does a count of its F16 fleed in front of international media; just imagine when that happens, what will you say about your forces then?

Authentic ,isnt it ?
Maybe At that moment DGISPR was not sure that SU30MKI shoot down 80km inside india.....:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom