What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

That's for the Indian Military Drama I mean Services

Great story .
You have a future in lollywood scripts.

Cut this BS , defending a nation is not a tallying of numbersv.
If there is a loss then we will accept loss .
Thats all

Releasing information about the SU-30 kill will depend on how Russia sees it especially since we depend on the Russians for JF-17s most important component.

Listen to that general scooping to such low calling him "Aby" "Tu", what an authentic dickhead.

I know I should be uploading this clip on the Multimedia side, but what the hell...everyone is here.

If anyone ever wants to be entertained, just watch Republic TV because that is where you'll find G. D. Bakshi.

One of my 3 Year Twin daughters can't get enough of him whenever I see him flaring up.

Check Timecode: 44:05

Please, please watch till the end when he imitates the other guy on the right side of the screen (& hear the others giggle in the background audio). This is India.

Releasing information about the SU-30 kill will depend on how Russia sees it especially since we depend on the Russians for JF-17s most important component.
there's a reason why putin called modi 3 days ago. they say it was to "condole the palwama incident" but really? putin is gonna call 2 weeks later to offer condolences??? the real reason is the su30 being shot down and modi being sternly told by modi to cover it up big time as russia doesn't want to be embarrassed by the downing of one of its top most front line fighters. And Pakistan does not want to embarrass russia either and upset our new found friendship so hence, the ISPR too is keeping mum about the shooting down the su30.

there's a reason why putin called modi 3 days ago. they say it was to "condole the palwama incident" but really? putin is gonna call 2 weeks later to offer condolences??? the real reason is the su30 being shot down and modi being sternly told by modi to cover it up big time as russia doesn't want to be embarrassed by the downing of one of its top most front line fighters. And Pakistan does not want to embarrass russia either and upset our new found friendship so hence, the ISPR too is keeping mum about the shooting down the su30.

We should withhold information if the demand comes from the Russians. That information is way too important for us in the coming years and the Russians will appreciate the gesture.

0062oz0hly1g0mez7zq8gj30jh0dsjve.jpg

upload_2019-3-3_18-44-34.png

I'm glad he is back home and safe.

But for some reason he reminds me of this song.

And Pakistan does not want to embarrass russia either and upset our new found friendship...
I'm sorry, but what new found friendship are you referring to? Russia would throw Pakistan under the bus for India, so I don't think there is any reason to get into the friendship bit.

As for the engines (RD33) on the JF-17, Russia is a vendor/supplier to China - not us directly and I believe the Chinese engine (WS-13) is proving to be pretty good (too).

I'm sorry, but what new found friendship are you referring to? Russia would throw Pakistan under the bus for India, so I don't think there is any reason to get into the friendship bit.

As for the engines (RD33) on the JF-17, Russia is a vendor/supplier to China - not us directly and I believe the Chinese engine (WS-13) is proving to be pretty good (too).
oh I know, but right now, we want the fledgling friendship to develop...we can have this "the hell with the russians" attitude once we are economically powerful.

I know I should be uploading this clip on the Multimedia side, but what the hell...everyone is here.

If anyone ever wants to be entertained, just watch Republic TV because that is where you'll find G. D. Bakshi.

One of my 3 Year Twin daughters can't get enough of him whenever I see him flaring up.

Check Timecode: 44:05

Please, please watch till the end when he imitates the other guy on the right side of the screen (& hear the others giggle in the background audio). This is India.

These assholes like Sambit Patras are the real threat to India's national integrity today. Any dissenting voice is labelled as Pakistanis. Never in my lifetime I have seen such a pathetic political environment in this country; either you are with us or you are a Pakistani. Dumbass.

These assholes like Sambit Patras are the real threat to India's national integrity today. Any dissenting voice is labelled as Pakistanis. Never in my lifetime I have seen such a pathetic political environment in this country; either you are with us or you are a Pakistani. Dumbass.
In the past couple of days I've seen a couple of shows by NDTV and one would be shocked to see the kind of individuals invited - and the way they presented their views.

Now, as a Pakistani, I can't say that I wasn't surprised by the negative views, but their was class in the manner they spoke. Usually there is screaming involved - with 05 persons screaming at once and none of the viewers able to pick up anything said.

Examples:

Back
Top Bottom