What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yes, so either India is lying about the F16 loss, or Pakistan is. Considering the spread of social Media, if an aircraft fell in Lam area, you dont think the videos will already be out? These are populated areas of the Valley. It is absurd for India to make such claims the morning they couldn't stop the Pakistani package, and then lost their aircraft. Their release of F16 being shot confirmed to me that they have bird down, as so is expected from their media wing. Still no statement from their Air Force.
If they had shot down a f-16 these penchods would release footage even if the f-16 wreckage fell on mars, Simple they are chatting shit

HA ...HA....HA.... Pakistan would have paraded them also if captured really....

But its simple to understand "if GOI says it its all propaganda and falls... But if DGISPR says it... it must be true.."
We proove everything you're not proving a single evidence to us, we want proof not your wording @Khatri_pune :blah::blah:

spot on.JPG

What i Fear will be the narrative in coming weeks

a) Wing Commander will be released.
b) On his return to India, he will be taken by IAF personnel and RAW for a debriefing
c) He will have a press conference
d) He will say ," I engaged an intruding F-16 and shot it myself, on my return due to a technical problem with the bison, I crash landed plane in a manner to avoid civilian casualties. Jay Hind!"

Don't expect this maturity from the mob that posts military movement info on social media.
All social media should be totally blocked during hostilities, no inadvertent info leakage, no rumors, no cellphone videos of events that should not be made public.

Kindly don't jump to conclusions. Sometimes information is stopped or changed for some reason, which can either be understood or debated on online forums. These are matters of National Security. India first claimed that all aircraft are accounted for, only to then retract that one aircraft has not returned. It is not our goal to further embarrass India and to escalate, otherwise we can show Gun Camera footage of our complete "capability" from Rajauri sector.

I hope that IAF leadership will now decline to become a a further tool of Indian government's re-election campaign.

Ok so now many hours have passed when Pakistan has bashed India. Pakistan downing the indian jets and parading the captured indian pilot was the front line news here. Since then, it has been a deafening silence everywhere including India. This points to two important things:

1- Everyone is stunned! Specially India, USA and the West. Note there is complete silence from Russia and China probably pointing to the fact that they knew that india was wrong but they never expected Pakistan to thrash india and openly threaten it!!

2- It also points to the fact that either things have started to clam down OR Round-3 is about to start. I think in round-3, it would be the turn of Pakistan army to flex its muscle. Apparently, they have already done considerable damage to India in Sialkot sector, and it will only get worse for india in the next few days if it keeps acting like a Clown.

Round 3 Pakistan should break Indian neck. Just let them come and react when necessary. After humiliating India by shooting down their fighters and capturing their pilots we got nothing to prove.

Where is other fighter jet

Let’s first talk about the one we shot down and captured your pilot...

You have occupied Kashmir with 600,000 soldiers. Why don't you tell us where is the burning wreck of your pride and joy? We could only record its burning wreck coming down.
Both sides are claiming it to be enemy jet
I think it's was a UFO

Back
Top Bottom