What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

And what interests are there to Pakistan to torture the Indians, eh? Have you not learned the lessons of Gitmo where it turned the US inside out, shamed a presidency, the tainted the entire country? I speak on this issue from the perspective of a veteran, someone who made out his will before deployments, stood next to a live nuclear bomb, and graduated from SERE. What have you done?

LOL look who is here. The self-proclaimed veteran. He boasts about his record on a public forum. We believe your impressive achievements instantly.

Buddy, he is in our custody and we will indeed decide his fate. First, we are going to extract all valuable info. Secondly, if we might return him, we will get something or someone important in exchange.

We caught the pilot in an act of aggression. He didn’t violate Pak airspace to throw flowers. He violated Pak airspace to wage war and commit harm. Every action has a consequence. Now don’t lecture us on humanity.

Is this the retaliation ??? Lol
You entered .. immediately intercepted... you ran back.

Just to let you know .. nothing was dropped neither u entered anywhere close to the depth we did. Imran Khan fooling you people
this is jf 17 spanking their sukhoi 30 lol

great analysis by chutiya major of smoke trails of their own planes scrambling around.

Fellows, it looks like the next phase is ON! There is no option now - Pakistan needs to go after these Clowns and burn them!

=================
PM Modi gives Indian military ‘free hand’ to act after Pakistan violated airspace: Sources
The decision was taken a high-level security meeting with all three Service Chiefs.
New Delhi, News Nation Bureau | Updated : 28 February 2019, 12:11 AM
https://www.newsnation.in/india-new...space-pulwama-indian-army-article-215420.html

These Indian bastards are definitely planning and up to something. Their masters the US and certain European nations are quiet. After India attacked Pakistan the Western media was drooling with happiness and going as far as claiming that Pakistan couldn’t react. They were left gobsmacked when PAF downed IAF fighters. The Western media is in disbelief. The fvckers are still analyzing how this could have happened. A bloody masterstroke by PAF!

Modi the son of a whore has not responded to Imran Khan’s peace offer. That in fact is an excellent sign. The Indian lovers in Pakistan are begging India to accept Imran Khan’s peace offer LOL We already know that Modi and his clowns won’t accept peace offer. Modi got caught with his pants down and he is hurt. India is going to further escalate in a tit for tat. No doubt about it.

Serves us well. Let’s remain vigilant and wherever we can think ahead we should act. This time is precious and should not be wasting it on cheap talk. What has happened has happened. Time to move onto round 3 now. Remain vigilant and prepare!

Last edited:
Affirmative. The most beautiful one is BVR kill for the escaping Su. I hope you have also seen the wreckage coming down in flames as capture by a civilian.

It was a proud day for Pilots and Ground / Air Controllers. But lets keep that for Asif Ghafoor to release.
Negative sir. Both MiG-21s and both BVR kills.

To help some one obviously

To help IAF realize they need to back off and tell their political administration that they are unable to continue the BJP's election campaign.

Negative sir. Both MiG-21s and both BVR kills.
In BVR engagement, its hard to tell. There is a twin seater in the mix, unless they sent a trainer for the intercept.

I stick with MEA version one PAF fighter jet shotdown. surely they will have radar and AWCAS readout
Well I can't help with the blind faith. Most of us wouldn't even agree with ISPR if there's no proof. Like you saw most Pakistanis calling it our failure when India intruded despite ISPR assurance that it was just 4 miles.

Look at his status
LOL look who is here. The self-proclaimed veteran. He boasts about his record on a public forum. We believe your impressive achievements instantly.

Buddy, he is in our custody and we will indeed decide his fate. First, we are going to extract all valuable info. Secondly, if we might return him, we will get something or someone important in exchange.

We caught the pilot in an act of aggression. He didn’t violate Pak airspace to throw flowers. He violated Pak airspace to wage war and commit harm. Every action has a consequence. Now don’t lecture us on humanity.
he is professional and as far as I remember an ex F16 pilot

The number of reported pilots downed don't make sense for there not to have a Flanker or some other two seater downed.

One pic infact showed a guy with his hands held up behind Abhi.

We're not getting the complete story publicly I think.

For whatever reason PAF is holding back the true toll they took on IAF.

Well I can't help with the blind faith. Most of us wouldn't even agree with ISPR if there's no proof. Like you saw most Pakistanis calling it our failure when India intruded despite ISPR assurance that it was just 4 miles.

But it wasn't just 4 miles, was it? KPK isn't just 4 miles away from Indian border.

Back
Top Bottom