What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

The number of reported pilots downed don't make sense for there not to have a Flanker or some other two seater downed.

One pic infact showed a guy with his hands held up behind Abhi.

We're not getting the complete story publicly I think.

So far one pilot is confirmed to be in captivity. The other 1 or 2 pilots, the number of which varies per source, has not yet been verified by either side.

If you take a look at the photograph, there are multiple people with their hands up; the most likely explanation is that they were part of the mob that was beating up the pilot and now were getting arrested by the police.

The number of reported pilots downed don't make sense for there not to have a Flanker or some other two seater downed.

For whatever reason PAF is holding back the true toll they took on IAF.
They want tensions to dampen down.

For whatever reason PAF is holding back the true toll they took on IAF.

You are right man. We are not going to tell everything. It is up to our officials to disclose whatever they deem fit. That is called narrative building.

So far one pilot is confirmed to be in captivity. The other 1 or 2 pilots, the number of which varies per source, has not yet been verified by either side.

If you take a look at the photograph, there are multiple people with their hands up; the most likely explanation is that they were part of the mob that was beating up the pilot and now were getting arrested by the police.

Maybe.

Time will tell.

They want tensions to dampen down.

Highly unlikely. I have seen the reaction in Western media and they are irked with the number change LOL

It means that we are controlling the narrative. They don’t like that.

Like I said, the authorities have their reasons to change the number. Probably they don’t want to reveal their identities for whatever important reason.

to keep the political environment in check at the other side of the border, and to gain to some time for foreign countries to intervene ..... so that things does not go out of control and Pakistan is still trying avoid the full war

Well I can't help with the blind faith. Most of us wouldn't even agree with ISPR if there's no proof. Like you saw most Pakistanis calling it our failure when India intruded despite ISPR assurance that it was just 4 miles.
I agree GOI never released any Video or Pic operation related with Pakistan. they only release information they are ascertain. Your ISPR released multiple version with RAW footage of pilot.

To help IAF realize they need to back off and tell their political administration that they are unable to continue the BJP's election campaign.

In BVR engagement, its hard to tell. There is a twin seater in the mix, unless they sent a trainer for the intercept.
Twin-seat MiG-21 Bison.

I agree GOI never released any Video or Pic operation related with Pakistan. they only release information they are ascertain. Your ISPR released multiple version with RAW footage of pilot.
Now please demand evidence from your second mig pilot who you guys think escaped [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now please demand evidence from your second mig pilot who you guys think escaped
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
We already proved we are inside you airspace with MIG and pilot.

Some nations live in a dilusion unfortunately so they need raw videos not a movie script unfortunately and that's what the armed forces are their to provide a reality check to those who thump their chests and become aggressors

Back
Top Bottom