What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I stick with MEA version one PAF fighter jet shotdown. surely they will have radar and AWCAS readout
Your MEA said based on ground reports if one Indian aircraft was shot down ask the second mig pilot to confirm the kill oh wait you can't because they both got shot down.

Your MEA said based on ground reports if one Indian aircraft was shot down ask the second mig pilot to confirm the kill oh wait you can't because they both got shot down.
Or ask the controller to release recordings

Yes,But if indeed they shot down a Pakistani aircraft the backup aircraft must have escaped as India claims too have lost one aircraft but Indians might say abinandan was lone wolf well no air force in the world allows lone wolf kinda actions against several incoming aircraft that's just absurd.

Yes, so either India is lying about the F16 loss, or Pakistan is. Considering the spread of social Media, if an aircraft fell in Lam area, you dont think the videos will already be out? These are populated areas of the Valley. It is absurd for India to make such claims the morning they couldn't stop the Pakistani package, and then lost their aircraft. Their release of F16 being shot confirmed to me that they have bird down, as so is expected from their media wing. Still no statement from their Air Force.

I could give a point by point rebuttal for everything you posted but at this point in time i dont want to take this any further...moreover whats the point of arguing with you an aam aadhmi just like me ?...our arguments and counter arguments going to have any positive impacts on future course of action by the powers that be on both sides of the border ? do they come and take yours or my permission before they do anything ?...nope.

Well well ......... I thought you were living in the world biggest democracy. Who knew that too got blown.

You can try your rebuttal ....... all I am trying here is to awake your rational side and appealing you to take back charge of your country from a genocidal maniac who is threatening the peace of this whole region. I don't expect much from you ...... but that, you accept the facts and reality and come to terms with it and confront anyone from your side who tries that failed mantra of "We will not talk to Pakistan".

As per MEA one PAF fighter jet shot down. so it proves my claim.
Provide a reference/links/pics of your MEA statements if you have, which i believe you don't have, we proof our self right will you prove something, if not please shut the fcuk up @RPK :blah::hitwall::hitwall::blah::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom