What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

So the "three captured Indian pilots" turned to "one captured Indian pilot".

A very simple question, who were the other two pilots?

The only conclusion is that Indian were right and one Pakistani fighter has been shot down, either by India or by it's own air defense.

Kindly don't jump to conclusions. Sometimes information is stopped or changed for some reason, which can either be understood or debated on online forums. These are matters of National Security. India first claimed that all aircraft are accounted for, only to then retract that one aircraft has not returned. It is not our goal to further embarrass India and to escalate, otherwise we can show Gun Camera footage of our complete "capability" from Rajauri sector.

I hope that IAF leadership will now decline to become a a further tool of Indian government's re-election campaign.

The only conclusion is that Indian were right and one Pakistani fighter has been shot down, either by India or by it's own air defense.
2 are in cmh

2 others are under treatment in hospital and do share the down Pakistani ac pics if u have bcz indians can’t find any of thoes maybe iranians got them

Kindly don't jump to conclusions. Sometimes information is stopped or changed for some reason, which can either be understood or debated on online forums. These are matters of National Security. India first claimed that all aircraft are accounted for, only to then retract that one aircraft has not returned. It is not our goal to further embarrass India and to escalate, otherwise we can show Gun Camera footage of our complete "capability" from Rajauri sector.
Sir jee he is anti Pakistani I know quite well of his type. Btw I am hearing we had more then 2 kills :D

First off all the claim off shooting down a pakistani aircraft by Indian side is based on ground troops visual so no concrete evidence,Second point if India says they shot down one pakistani aircraft then the pilot off the backup aircraft that was with the mig 21 should come forward and say yes indeed that they shot down a Pakistani aircraft well obviously he can't because the second aircraft was shot down as well,And don't say India deployed one aircraft too deal with pakistani strikes that's just dumb

Sir jee he is anti Pakistani I know quite well of his type. Btw I am hearing we had more then 2 kills :D

Affirmative. The most beautiful one is BVR kill for the escaping Su. I hope you have also seen the wreckage coming down in flames as capture by a civilian.

It was a proud day for Pilots and Ground / Air Controllers. But lets keep that for Asif Ghafoor to release.

MI-17

Where are not Pakistan to expose everything.
Honestly, in Pakistan nothing hides away from the public in broad daylight. If an F-16 really crashed, someone would've said a word or two about it. But whatever floats your boat. Come with a proof and I'll be the first one to support your claim. You guys can brag about it but it's not going to change the fact that two of your planes were shot down and surgical strikes conducted in your sovereign territory + a pilot in our custody (all with enough proofs from both government & public sources)

2 are in cmh

2 others are under treatment in hospital and do share the down Pakistani ac pics if u have bcz indians can’t find any of thoes maybe iranians got them

HA ...HA....HA.... Pakistan would have paraded them also if captured really....

But its simple to understand "if GOI says it its all propaganda and falls... But if DGISPR says it... it must be true.."

First off all the claim off shooting down a plane by Indian side is based on ground troops visual so no concrete evidence,Second point if India says they shot down one pakistani aircraft then the pilot off the backup aircraft that was with the mig 21 should come forward and say yes indeed that they shot down a Pakistani aircraft well obviously he can't because the second aircraft was shot down as well,And don't say India deployed one aircraft too deal with pakistani strikes that's just dumb

Indian MOUs of their ADGE on the LOC, who saw their own Mig-21 getting shot down have reported a Pakistani F16 being killed. This is the skill level of their Air Defense during daytime.

Yeah, anybody who assess otherwise is anti Pakistani, go get a life.

If Sqdr leader Hassan shot 1 Mig 21 then who shot the other aircraft said to be Su 30. Which fell on Indian side. And which aircraft shoot it down.

HA ...HA....HA.... Pakistan would have paraded them also if captured really....

But its simple to understand "if GOI says it its all propaganda and falls... But if DGISPR says it... it must be true.."

This is why I classify it as a Rumor and await official confirmation. You can decide to grow up, or should I show you the aircraft wreckage again?

Back
Top Bottom