What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Indian Ex-Naval Officer On Death Row Is A 'Terrorist,' Pakistan Tells UN court
February 19, 2019 17:21 GMT
29BDA879-66C5-4EF4-9FB1-87AC68DB0804_w1080_h608_s.jpg

Former Indian Navy officer Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav speaks via video link during a news conference at the Pakistani Foreign Ministry in Islamabad in December 2017.

An Indian citizen on death row in Pakistan for alleged spying committed "terrorist" acts on New Delhi's orders, lawyers representing Islamabad told the UN's top court on the second day of a hearing over the fate of the man.

Pakistani Attorney General Anwar Mansoor Khan told judges at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on February 19 that former naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav ran a network "to carry out despicable terrorism and suicide bombing, targeted killing, kidnapping for ransom, and targeted operations to create unrest and instability in the country."

I love the sound of grinding gears

Former Indian Navy officer Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav speaks via video link during a news conference at the Pakistani Foreign Ministry in Islamabad in December 2017.

An Indian citizen on death row in Pakistan for alleged spying committed "terrorist" acts on New Delhi's orders, lawyers representing Islamabad told the UN's top court on the second day of a hearing over the fate of the man.

Pakistani Attorney General Anwar Mansoor Khan told judges at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on February 19 that former naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav ran a network "to carry out despicable terrorism and suicide bombing, targeted killing, kidnapping for ransom, and targeted operations to create unrest and instability in the country."

Q

I know you couldn't. The soft-headed often give in to these impulses.

No, I don't admit that India has financed, trained, armed LTTE that carried out suicide attacks.

:lol:

It is fun, I swear!!

And is the very reason, why no body takes indians serious anymore!!!! I read your statements and lmao! :lol:

Dont know what to do about this zombie-like situation Indians are in!

But I can not blame you Joe, your school system, your govt, your culture has brainwashed your entire nation to such an extent that you are not capable of thinking rationally anymore.

India as a nation needs to visit a psychologist.

It is fun, I swear!!

And is the very reason, why no body takes indians serious anymore!!!! I read your statements and lmao! :lol:

Dont know what to do about this zombie-like situation Indians are in!

But I can not blame you Joe, your school system, your govt, your culture has brainwashed your entire nation to such an extent that you are not capable of thinking rationally anymore.

India as a nation needs to visit a psychologist.

Read what I have written. Try to see the elephant in the room. You are not much of a credit to whatever school system, government or culture suffered you.

There is a key, and it is tragic that you are unable to see it. But that's what happens when people pontificate, without looking at the facts.

Wing Commandar Abhinandan’s father was Air Marshal and also his wife. Expect a huge huge Gold mine of information from this captured aggressor Indian Pilot.
Air Intelligence has got the reports they need. Abhinandan won't open his mouth regarding state secrets and Intelligence will never torture him. His father will undertake all effort for his effective release, though he also knows how POW's are treated.

You are wasting your time.

I confess, I gave him some benefit of doubt for writing pages long non-sense, no body actually ever read, because of the randomness and "borrowed" sentences they contained.

But the more you get to know him, the more you know what Indian "intellectuals" look like.

We still remember their "hanuman army" defense minister who was graduated from the supposedly top notch university of India.

Read what I have written. Try to see the elephant in the room. You are not much of a credit to whatever school system, government or culture suffered you.

There is a key, and it is tragic that you are unable to see it. But that's what happens when people pontificate, without looking at the facts.

Why should I waste reading the non-sense you post here?

It is mostly collection of random and "borrowed" sentences and infinitely far from the truth.

Air Intelligence has got the reports they need. Abhinandan won't open his mouth regarding state secrets and Intelligence will never torture him. His father will undertake all effort for his effective release, though he also knows how POW's are treated.

As far as I know he is not a POW as its not war so Pakistan doesnot have to follow any Geneva War POW conventions and laws. Simple the Wing Commander Abhi is like spy Kulbubshan Yadav and treat and hold him like that for many months.

This pilot has to bark out all information, his current plan, future plan and all Indian airforce plans period.

@co

I confess, I gave him some benefit of doubt for writing pages long non-sense, no body actually ever read, because of the randomness and "borrowed" sentences they contained.

But the more you get to know him, the more you know what Indian "intellectuals" look like.

We still remember their "hanuman army" defense minister who was graduated from the supposedly top notch university of India.

It is mostly collection of random and "borrowed" sentences and infinitely far from the truth.

When you spot the central fact that explains the situation, and undermines your entire facade of prejudice shoring up sanctimonious positions, come back to me, humbly beg my pardon and accept that you are wrong. Until then, you have my permission to swing from some other branches of this tree.

The problem is that you are not sufficiently empirical. There is too much of theoretical vapouring.

While you are at it, inform that other duffer @Ahmet Pasha that he is wrong too.

There; another clue.

Yep he is wrong
Cuz he is trying to talk sense with an Indian
@co

When you spot the central fact that explains the situation, and undermines your entire facade of prejudice shoring up sanctimonious positions, come back to me, humbly beg my pardon and accept that you are wrong. Until then, you have my permission to swing from some other branches of this tree.

The problem is that you are not sufficiently empirical. There is too much of theoretical vapouring.

While you are at it, inform that other duffer @Ahmet Pasha that he is wrong too.

There; another clue.

@co

When challenged with facts that destroys your mantra completely, it is expected from a self-claimed indian "intellectual" to feel insecure, lose control and turn to slanders.

I am not surprised, Joe. :cheers:

When challenged with facts that destroys your mantra completely, it is expected from a self-claimed indian "intellectual" to feel insecure, lose control and turn to slanders.

I am not surprised, Joe. :cheers:

Facts; stick to the facts.

Indian terrorism against Pakistan

Top Story
Waqar Ahmed
December 22,2016

ShareNext Story >>>

While Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi claims that Pakistan is the hotbed of terrorism in the region, a look at India’s active role in the creation of Bangladesh is worth revealing.

The Bangladesh government has recently issued a gazette notification, defining the term ‘freedom fighter”. The definition has been finalised on the recommendation of Jatiya Muktijoddha Council. According to the notification, the following persons among others will be considered as the so-called freedom fighters: Who engaged in the war in response to the call of Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rehman between 26 March and 16 December 1971; those who were 13 years old on 26 March 1971 are eligible to apply for the status; those who crossed the border and received training in different Indian camps enlisting their names; professionals, including journalists, playing active role to build people’s supports abroad.

Needless to say the definition highlights a biased and lopsided approach of Haseena Wajid’s government towards the 1971’s tragic episode. The notification is part of the war launched by Mukti Bahini, created and supported by India, for dismemberment of Pakistan and creating hatred in the hearts and minds of Bengali people.

Mr Modi knows well and admitted to it that it was India that laid the foundation of cross-border terrorism. Before the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) was set up on 21 September 1968, the Indian Investigation Bureau (IB) was establishing Mukti Bahini. First, it set up the Mukti Fauj, then Sangram Parishad followed by Mukti Bahini. It is now well known that for the Mukti Bahini terrorists, the Indian Army operated training camps in the Indian states of West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura. In late 1970, along with RAW and IB operatives, the Mukti Bahini had begun undertaking subversive activities in East Pakistan. If one checks newspapers of those days, one may find reports of blowing up of bridges, fuel depots, bank robberies, targeting of power plants and industries and killing of Pakistan armed forces personnel and non-Bengalis by the Mukti Bahini personnel aided by the Indian Army.

However, it should be noted that in 1971, the total number of Pakistani troops in East Pakistan was 34,000 and not 93,000 as claimed. Sharmila Bose in her book “Dead Reckoning” termed the number of killed as alleged by the BD government a gigantic rumor. The Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report considered even 26,000 dead as an exaggerated figure. Richard Sisson and Leo E. Rose in the book titled “War and Secession: Pakistan, India and the Creation of Bangladesh” and Gary Bass in his book “The Blood Telegram” clearly admit that the figures about so-called genocide were false.

There is no fun for me in the situation. I see it as yet another sad manifestation of the underlying issues that have been allowed to fester by both sides for far too long.

That was me being as sarcastic as one can be online ....

But reminds me of the Phony War.

Back
Top Bottom