What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Facts; stick to the facts.

You guys have been exposed as liars infront of the global community.... We will shoot down another 100 of your pathetic terror pilots... Dare to come to Pakistan.. Dalits.

INDIAN TERRORISM IN PAKISTAN The Story Of Three Spies And One Saboteur

The death of Sarabjit Singh is a reminder of how India expanded its limited conflict with Pakistan over Kashmir into an all-out animosity.
BACKGROUNDER | 3 May 2013
Project For Pakistan In 21st Century
ProjectPakistan21.org

CLICK HERE to read the report, or click here to download PDF copy

Executive Summary

This backgrounder offers a clear, concise and uncluttered argument on Indian terrorism against Pakistan since 1950. It is meticulous work that will help researchers in Pakistan, India and the world understand the genesis of Indian animosity toward a neighbor five times smaller that represents no threat to India.

The authors of this document encourage reading the entire dossier to better understand the Executive Summary shown below.

1. Pakistan faced a wave of Indian terrorism in the 1980s and 1990s. The arrest of two spies, Kashmir Singh and Surjeet Singh, and one terrorist-saboteur Sarabjit Singh, came in this period.

2. Way before 9/11 and al-Qaeda, India was the first source of State and Non-State terrorism in the region.

3. Pakistan’s dispute with India was limited to Kashmir at the UNSC. Bilateral relations were normal. But India expanded the conflict into other areas in 1950, 1971, 1974 and 2002.

4. In 1950, three years after Pakistan’s independence, India launched a proxy war against it from Afghanistan.

5. In 1969, India exploited low Pakistani deployment on East Pakistan border and began organizing and recruiting a terror militia. In 1971, sensing an opportunity, India launched an invasion across international borders, aided by the terror militia, to seize territory and declare it Bangladesh.

6. In 1974, India introduced nuclear weapons in the region. The move was unnecessarily and unprovoked, just like its invasion of Pakistan three years earlier.

7. Evidence and statements by Kashmir Singh and Surjeet Singh to the Indian media confirm that a third terrorist-saboteur Sarabjit Singh was a killer sent by India to eliminate Pakistani civilians in public places.

8. The cases of the three Indian agents prove how India sent terrorists to Pakistan from 1973 [Kashmir Singh] to 1990 [Sarabjit Singh].

9. Pakistani track record of treating Indian prisoners, including convicted Indian terrorists, is impeccable. In comparison, India returned a Pakistani PoW without a tongue. India ‘executed’ a Kashmiri and never returned his body to family.

10. Pakistan has pardoned two Indian spies and released several others without any bodily or mental harm. India never reciprocated.

11. Indian media and government officials clearly exploited the accidental death of convicted Indian terrorist Sarabjit Singh in a prison brawl to whip up anti-Pakistanism and war hysteria.

12. Instead of coming clean and mending fences, India lied to its public about the terrorist activities of its agents in Pakistan and misled the public opinion.

13. In 2002, India returned to Afghanistan to revive anti-Pakistan terror activities, coming full circle since 1950.

14. What drives Indian terror activities against Pakistan since 1950? One answer is: the Hindi-speaking northern Indian minority that rules India. More information is provided in this backgrounder on the so far hidden role of Hindi-speaking north Indians in India’s internal and external conflicts.

Last edited:
Kulbushun was disgruntled and with a guilty conscious so he gave in easily barely with any torture.

Abhinanananananandan seems motivated but I say he can be broken by SSW and Air Intelligence

@Signalian @Clutch

Last edited:
Do their RoE allow hot pursuit across the LoC?

No.

But he did not cross the LC either. He was chasing the egressing fighter and ended up in technical violation himself. So was shot down and fell across LC. Happens.

Air Intelligence has got the reports they need. Abhinandan won't open his mouth regarding state secrets and Intelligence will never torture him. His father will undertake all effort for his effective release, though he also knows how POW's are treated.

Hi,

Is Abhinandan an SU30 pilot---. He is too articulate and has too much confidence to be a MIG21 pilot----. And specially if his father is a high ranking Retd IAF officer---.

Funny how a SU-30 pilot is flying a Mig? My bet is his Su crashed in India.

My own relative, has 05 platforms' experience in IAF. It is quite normal. As they progress, they acquire exposure to platforms. So, sorry, you shall be disappointed.

Kulbushun was disgruntled and with a guilty conscious so he gave in easily barely with any torture.

Abhinanananananandan seems motivated but I say he can be broken by SSW and Air Intelligence

Hi,

Kulbhushan and Abhi were in tewo different positions---.

Kulbhushan was a spy living under constant fear for years---so his resolve was ready to admit because of the atrocities that he committed and paid pothers to do the biddings---.

Abhi---is full of confidence---looks to be an SU30 pilot rather than a mig21 pilot---

Hi,

Is Abhinandan an SU30 pilot---. He is too articulate and has too much confidence to be a MIG21 pilot----. And specially if his father is a high ranking Retd IAF officer---.
I expect him to be returned back (whenever) in best health. Pakistan Military has a responsibility to deliver him according to the norms which are to be followed. Interrogators know how to bond with captured prisoners.

I think there is no need for any torture.
ISI are quite good at interrogating ppl without torture. So hand him to them for a few cups of coffee and lets see whether he is still "not supposed to tell them" things. :-)

I want to feel pity for the poor bast@rd, but when I see what they are doing to civilians in Occupied Kashmir and elsewhere, I am not very sure.

My own relative, has 05 platforms' experience in IAF. It is quite normal. As they progress, they acquire exposure to platforms. So, sorry, you shall be disappointed.
So you telling me a well trained SU-30 pilot is given a mig-21 to fly aka the flying coffin in a real war situation for exposure? LOL

Lol :lol:
How many times they will change their words ?
Pak General changed it again now hevis saying only one pilot .

Actually it was two jets and two pilots .
But one pilot was Pakistani and their jet was F 16 .
Due to over enthusiasm he said two.

Any way we knows there will be a face saving measure from PAF .Because the yesterday insult was that much .

During aerial fighting .PoW is possible .
And fighter was Mig 21 bison.
Wing Commander Vardhaman did an excellent job .Shot F 16 and chased in to their territory .Salute to that courage .
We will take necessary measure to bring him back.
But it seems our fight against terrorism will continue .
India will strike again if there is any further terrorist attempt

That soldiers is creating a bad impression.
Only a thin border between India and Pakistan .And each one can decide the host treatment through the their own action

No Sukhoi.
If there was a Su then there wont be any engagrment only shooting .
Su wont use for CAP

:rofl:
Where is the proof you shot f16? Ridiculous

Learn to accept defeat

Question: So how long it's gonna take for IAF to say that they lost this Mig-21 to "Mechanical Issues/Engine Problems/Navigation issues? .....
The wonderful folk at Rakshak forum have been spinning stories since this morning that the MiG wasn’t hit by any fire (ground or air) but crashed as a result of shooting down a PAF F-16 and got hit by the debris of the F-16.

Such is the level of their delusion and superiority complex that the only way an Indian fighter can be brought down is by the debris of a target it destroyed, ostensibly because the IAF pilots are so courageous that they choose to almost fly up the arse of an enemy fighter to shoot it down.

Last edited:
Hi,

Kulbhushan was a spy living under constant fear for years---so his resolve was ready to admit because of the atrocities that he committed and paid pothers to do the biddings---.

Abhi---is full of confidence---looks to be an SU30 pilot rather than a mig21 pilot---
The pictures of his papers indicate he was flying the mig 21.

Exactly what I said sir. I feel he will divulge some info wither knowingly or unknowingly(if u get what I mean). This abhinananananandan seems like a true bhakht he was shooting at random civvies.
Hi,

Bro he was shooting at civvies so no pity. Yes there is also passive interrogation make someone pretend to be another POW and somehow play him to divulge more info.
I think there is no need for any torture.
ISI are quite good at interrogating ppl without torture. So hand him to them for a few cups of coffee and lets see whether he is still "not supposed to tell them" things. :-)

I want to feel pity for the poor bast@rd, but when I see what they are doing to civilians in Occupied Kashmir and elsewhere, I am not very sure.

When there was no F-16 involved in the raid, how an F-16 be shot ? Your sources are taking you for a feel good ride to hide their embarrassment and you are willingly accepting their fake feel good narrative and peddling to all gullible indians who badly need something to latch onto.

We have a video of downed Indian aircraft. Why your ground units didn't made movie of Pakistani downed aircraft ?

Ingress (and here it is meant to denote technical violation) by 03 x F-16s in General Area Nowshera. Confirmed. I do not buy into propaganda easily. And it is the Pakistani side which has been found to shooting nonsense as seen on thread here itself (taking footage of our pilot ejecting out of SKAT mishap at AeroIndia 2019 as captured pilot #2, what a laugh), of claims of shooting down 02 x Aircrafts and holding 02 x Pilots of IAF, something declared by the PM Mr Imran Khan on live TV.

But like the day before, when he declared that the Balakot in KPK was not attacked, DG ISPR had reversed the denial to acceptance of Balakot in KPK being targeted. So, is the PM being deliberately made to lie in order to create a narrative that the Political leadership, "as usual", mishandled the crisis with India and hence PA came to rescue? @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Yesterday, DG ISPR confirmed only holding 01xPilot only. Just after PM Mr Khan, on live TV declared holding 02 x IAF Pilots.

Where has the pilot, admitted to CMS, disappeared?

My dear sir, do look at the information you are being given. However, if your intent is only to push the official line, carry on.

And then the nonsense spewed here on this thread of BVR shooting down a Mi-17 in Badgam ...

Maybe, you need to read the lines you have posted, to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom