What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Why would we need to induct when multiple times of our prototype JF-17 already dual with J-10. We are the creator of JF-17 and it's birthplace is in Chengdu. The chief designer is yang wei. We know this aircraft better than anybody
Because a lot of countries (read India) argue that China hasn't inducted JF-17 because it's inferior plane and is just a lollypop for Pakistan.

Dishonest? The LTTE was never trained in suicide bombing by anyone, including India. Can you name a single suicide bombing in the 70s throughout the 80s? Just one?

I am rigid about facts.

You tend to vapour; it sounds harsh, it is unfortunate, sometimes facts do not run the way you wish them to run.

You are making me seriously doubt about your knowledge of the region or lack of will of seeking the truth, since any Indian sponsored terrorism does not wake any interest in you as a topic.

But anyway, lets see if this brings you out of your eternal denial and dishonesty...

You ask:

Can you name a single suicide bombing in the 70s throughout the 80s? Just one?
So let me help you with a very simple google search:

Suicide bombings in Sri Lanka

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Suicide Bombing was a popular tactic of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam . According to Jane's Information Group, between 1980 and 2000, the LTTE carried out 168 suicide attacks causing heavy damage on civilian, economic and military targets.[1]

Sources cited are at the end of the article, such as "IISS Armed Conflict Database".

Is that enough, or because it is faaaaaarr more than just one as you asked for, and since done by "kosher Indian sponsored terrorists" and victims were other countries in the region, it can not be qualified as suicide bombings?

Plz share video if you have it
He fired at the mob with his pistol when landed , injured many villagers.until ran out of ammo That is why they are angry and attack him.

Han na yaar me bhi kab se Shraddha Kapoor ka intezaar kar rha hu k koi IAF C17 us ko paradrop kr de.
Yesterday they drop payload, today they drop pilot and tomorrow hopefully Preety Zinta, Dpeeka or Katrina .... bhai koi demand hey tu paesh kardoo subha honay wali hey subha 4 bajay atay hain drop karnay

You are making me seriously doubt about your knowledge of the region or lack of will of seeking the truth, since any Indian sponsored terrorism does not wake any interest in you as a topic.

But anyway, lets see if this brings you out of your eternal denial and dishonesty...

You ask:

"Can you name a single suicide bombing in the 70s throughout the 80s? Just one?"

Suicide Bombing was a popular tactic of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam . According to Jane's Information Group, between 1980 and 2000, the LTTE carried out 168 suicide attacks causing heavy damage on civilian, economic and military targets.[1]

Sources cited are at the end of the article, such as "IISS Armed Conflict Database".

Is that enough, or because it is faaaaaarr more than just one as you asked for, and since done by "kosher Indian sponsored terrorists" and victims were other countries in the region, it can not be qualified as suicide bombings?
You are wasting your time on this lunatic

You ask:

"Can you name a single suicide bombing in the 70s throughout the 80s? Just one?"

Your mistake, not mine.

You airily talked about suicide bombings in the mid-70s till the late 80s.

Now, put up, or shut up.

Also, produce the first suicide bombing and the date; it will prove how fatuous is your stand.

The stock of the JF17 developer CAC rose by 10% and hit daily rise limit.

stock.JPG

Your mistake, not mine.

You airily talked about suicide bombings in the mid-70s till the late 80s.

Now, put up, or shut up.

Also, produce the first suicide bombing and the date; it will prove how fatuous is your stand.

Now changing the goal posts, arent we?

I never said mid 70s, I said late 70s and through out 80s. As it turns out, it went through to as far as 2000.

So since it was not mid 70s but it was from 80s to 2000, it still does not qualify as suicide bombings because it was done by "kosher" Indian trained terrorists?

C'mon, reveal your true self. It is interesting to see the pacific mask leaving that face...

India is only blindly following their peer o murshid Israel where Suicide bombings were invented in the first place.
Now changing the goal posts, arent we?

I never said mid 70s, I said late 70s and through out 80s. As it turns out, it went through to as far as 2000.

So since it was not mid 70s but it was from 80s to 2000, it still does not qualify as suicide bombings because it was done by "kosher" Indian trained terrorists?

C'mon, reveal your true self. It is interesting to see the pacific mask leaving that face...

India is only blindly following their peer o murshid Israel where Suicide bombings were invented in the first place.

Joe, claims to be knowledgeable academic person and that he is "rigid on the facts"

But when I show him the facts that India is the one which has a very long history of sponsoring cross-border terrorism in the region and the one who introduced this maniac of suicide bombings when most of us never heard of it. He goes into denial mode.

If this is the state of so called "intellectuals" in India, what would you expect from all those extremists roaming around in India lynching minorities etc?

Wing Commandar Abhinandan’s father was Air Marshal and also his wife. Expect a huge huge Gold mine of information from this captured aggressor Indian Pilot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom