What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

r u sure bro with 100% certainty?
why did pakistan say they had 2 pilots in the beginning?? could the first pilot have been ours?
Pa said 2 aircarfts.. one in IOK and one in Azad Kashmir... so they thought even second pilot might have landed in Pak.. i guess

why did pakistan say they had 2 pilots in the beginning?? could the first pilot have been ours?
yaaap ....
- As there is no supportive evidence from Indian side and keep in mind that incident occur in broad daylight but no one has put anything related to F-16.
- Secondly India have number of satellites and Indian regularly boast that they see every movement in Pakistan from their satellites but still failed to present a single image in support their claim

Last edited:

Do you seriously believe that our armed forces could not differentiate between a Pakistani pilot or an Indian? Or the flag / insignia they would have on their uniform?

Indian statement said ground troops reported an aircraft falling into Pakistani territory. For a ground combatant having no prior knowledge of the identity of the aircraft, an aircraft falling inside Pakistan, be it a MiG-21, can easily be misidentified as/assumed to be a PAF aircraft.

It is claim both Indian aircraft are shot down during dogfight. Can anyone confirmed

And LTTE trained, armed by India was not doing any suicide bombings in the region late 70s throughout 80s?
Are you asking me for proof for that as well?

Give me a break Joe, you know you are being dishonest here!

Dishonest? The LTTE was never trained in suicide bombing by anyone, including India. Can you name a single suicide bombing in the 70s throughout the 80s? Just one?

I am rigid about facts.

You tend to vapour; it sounds harsh, it is unfortunate, sometimes facts do not run the way you wish them to run.

Dishonest? The LTTE was never trained in suicide bombing by anyone, including India. Can you name a single suicide bombing in the 70s throughout the 80s? Just one?

I am rigid about facts.

You tend to vapour; it sounds harsh, it is unfortunate, sometimes facts do not run the way you wish them to run.
so joe did you guys shoot down our plane??

Just saw the Indian pilot on the news. He was very appreciative of the Pakistani military and how they have treated him.

The mob that attacked him were pretty disgraceful. The government should announce how to treat captured enemy combatants.
He fired at the mob with his pistol when landed , injured many villagers.until ran out of ammo That is why they are angry and attack him.

It is claim both Indian aircraft are shot down during dogfight. Can anyone confirmed
You asked this question multiple times and obviously no one has any knowledge otherwise they would have answered. Let's say if the kills were made during a dog fight using Thunders and China then inducts some of these birds, wouldn't that help elevate it's credibility even more?

so joe did you guys shoot down our plane??

The facts are not known. I never take speculative positions on these matters. I will say that we did once there is wreckage to prove it, or aircraft-borne camera shots.

You asked this question multiple times and obviously no one has any knowledge otherwise they would have answered. Let's say if the kills were made during a dog fight using Thunders and China then inducts some of these birds, wouldn't that help elevate it's credibility even more?
Why would we need to induct when multiple times of our prototype JF-17 already dual with J-10. We are the creator of JF-17 and it's birthplace is in Chengdu. The chief designer is yang wei. We know this aircraft better than anybody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom