What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

for Joe

so will I........but as a muslim I care about the weak, destitute and those who have surrendered. I will remain vigilant and keep pointing out the farce of indian media and the hipocrisy and lies of the indian members.

The bastard pilot didn’t have any trouble violating our airspace. He had no trouble engaging in hostile maneuvers against our fighters. Even upon parachuting the bastard continued hostile activity by shooting against innocent civilians. Fvck that bastard. He got off very lightly. He only surrendered after he was out of ammo.

The least we can do now is keep him in our custody as long as we can. Extract valuable information. Exchange him.

Last edited:
Question: So how long it's gonna take for IAF to say that they lost this Mig-21 to "Mechanical Issues/Engine Problems/Navigation issues? .....

Cause our good neighbors have this history of spinning the facts around for their Simpleton Junta i.e.

· Forcelanded Gnat by F-104 in 1965 War = Navigation issue (if I'm not mistaken on the reason given by the IAF)

· Flight lieutenant NachiKeta, shot down in Kargil = had some engine trouble, good guy

· And this nice fella, Wing Commander Abhinandan, from today's engagement who is also enjoying Pakistani hospitality ATM = Most likely the victim of faulty MIG

Poor bastards always bring the faulty Jets to an engagement! I do sympathies don't you!
PAF also could have spun it around and reported of a new EMP device installed on JF-17 which brought down IAF aircrafts and helicopter by messing with their electronics thus creating technical faults.

PAF also could have spun it around and reported of a new EMP device installed on JF-17 which brought down IAF aircrafts and helicopter by messing with their electronics thus creating technical faults.
can we use HAARP like thing to jam incoming aircrafts? if focus, beam can physically damage too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom