What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

upload_2019-2-25_10-9-9.png

indian news channels keh rahay hain kar deia hamla Pakistan main 3:30 per or terrorist thekanay taba kar deye

They dropped payload in 45km inside our territory, while running back.. It means they panitrated 70 to 80 km inside Pakistan, I think they reached abotabad successfully . WTF where were PAF... And i dont believe that they run back without hitting any thing....kia mithai khany ay they woh?
Confirmed form sources..target were jaish camps..and yes camps were hit n flatenned

Hi,

So technically and tactically " The Surgical Strike " has been completed---enemy destroyed---all bombs hit target---no aircraft damaged---all aircraft returned home safely---.

Now---Pakistani boys & Girls---challenge that---.

India is lying like they did in past example surgical strikes ..... how can IAF match the man behind F-16s
Looks pretty. Again, I hope no civilian lives were lost. They are saying precision guided bombs were used.

Looks pretty. Again, I hope no civilian lives were lost. They are saying precision guided bombs were used.

there are chances that none of the house or compounds were destroyed, cause the distance between them are quite much , but on the left corner of the picture is the Balakot main Market .. which is very densly populated ..

Back
Top Bottom