What's new

26 shots that sent Pakistan over the edge

It is not... in fact before the Qadri's incident no one would have believed that an elite force commando could do such a thing... now do you want to wait till someone in the SSG takes such a radical step?....
After all they are all humans and bound to have different personal views and opinions.

Ok When some such incident happens. When some SSG officer would capture our nukes and then nuke Dehli. We would definitely look into the situation. :D

Till then... Shoooo

Well, I can't blame you, you won't understand it, this issue was something else, I am repeating myself, I don't have time to repeat myself what I have been doing in all the "ST Dead" threads..

National Security is something Pakistan Army don't compromise on, do you think a guard in a Nuclear storage will go inside a Control room and he'll press some random button and a Shaheen-2 will be launched for Delhi? :rofl:

Be realistic!

Qadri was not alone. His whole group of guards who did not shoot him while he was raining bullets and changing magazines were with him and equally complicit in this.

And it is very much possible that such a group of fanatics may steal some radioactive material or something.

You can laugh as much as you want.

Post facepalm pics as much as you want.

Post emoticons as much as you want.

What you cannot do, however, is to negate the point I've put forward. You can't do that.

National Security is something Pakistan Army don't compromise on, do you think a guard in a Nuclear storage will go inside a Control room and he'll press some random button and a Shaheen-2 will be launched for Delhi? :rofl:

Be realistic!

A more realistic scenario would be that the individual holds a few key persons hostage and forces them to do so... tell me how do you stop that?... It may be more difficult to do ... but nothing is impossible and improbable. Just takes a few brains to exploit some loopholes in the operational procedure. Neither you nor I can tell for sure is it... ?

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Ok When some such incident happens. When some SSG officer would capture our nukes and then nuke Dehli. We would definitely look into the situation. :D

Till then... Shoooo

Till then... it will be too late buddy.

Qadri was not alone. His whole group of guards who did not shoot him while he was raining bullets and changing magazines were with him and equally complicit in this.

BS! No proof of that! Till now, it has been proved in the investigation that it was a individual act..

And it is very much possible that such a group of fanatics may steal some radioactive material or something.
:hitwall:

And then what? They will make a Nuclear Bomb with that? Do you even know A.B.C of Nukes?

There are no guarantees in a nuclear war... you and I both will be :rofl: ing in our graves.

In that case we won't give any guarantee. Accept RIP from me in advance.:rofl:

No wonder this thread is hacked by fools!!! :rolleyes:

BS! No proof of that! Till now, it has been proved in the investigation that it was a individual act..

What more proof do you want dude?

A guard among many showers magazine after magazine over a high profile target while other guards who were supposed to protect that target just keep standing and keep watching without moving a finger?

What the hell is the job of a guard if not to shoot an attacker? And those other guards just kept staring at Qadri while he was raining bullets on the target they were supposed to protect?

How sille can you get? Or is it just blind patriotism?

And then what? They will make a Nuclear Bomb with that? Do you even know A.B.C of Nukes?

Ever heard of a dirty bomb? You guys get google over there?

What about someone selling such radioactive material to terrorist groups like Al Qaeda?

A more realistic scenario would be that the individual holds a few key persons hostage and forces them to do so... tell me how do you stop that?... It may be more difficult to do ... but nothing is impossible and improbable. Just takes a few brains to exploit some loopholes in the operational procedure. Neither you nor I can tell for sure is it... ?

So do you think, all the time, we have our war heads placed on the Ballistic Missiles and they are ready to fire and some fanatics will take hostage some people and they'll press a Button and Delhi will be turned into ashes? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, Be Realistic!

There are so many steps in launching a Nuclear strike.. First of all, all the parts of any Nuclear bomb are NOT placed in the same storage SO till the President and the Cabinet and COAS becomes so "extremist" that they actually want to Nuke you, then that can be serious :undecided:
:rofl:

So do you think, all the time, we have our war heads placed on the Ballistic Missiles and they are ready to fire and some fanatics will take hostage some people and they'll press a Button and Delhi will be turned into ashes? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, Be Realistic!

There are so many steps in launching a Nuclear strike.. First of all, all the parts of any Nuclear bomb are NOT placed in the same storage SO till the President and the Cabinet and COAS becomes so "extremist" that they actually want to Nuke you, then that can be serious :undecided:
:rofl:

Read post no. 68

In that case we will call this guy.

james_bond_pierce_brosnan_007.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^ You got something better to do than troll?

That's what you guys do when someone's trying to have a serious discussion.

And then you have the nerve to call us trolls.

What more proof do you want dude?

A guard among many showers magazine after magazine over a high profile target while other guards who were supposed to protect that target just keep standing and keep watching without moving a finger?

What the hell is the job of a guard if not to shoot an attacker? And those other guards just kept staring at Qadri while he was raining bullets on the target they were supposed to protect?

How sille can you get? Or is it just blind patriotism?

Do you know how much time does it take to empty a Chinese Type-56 magazine?

5-6 seconds! Taseer was shot 26 times in just less than 5 seconds..

That explains why other Guards didn't do anything..

Do you know how much time does it take to empty a Chinese Type-56 magazine?

5-6 seconds! Taseer was shot 26 times in just less than 5 seconds..

That explains why other Guards didn't do anything..

Do you know what is the reaction time of trained elite security guard?

go get some info first on how they train elite security guards around the world or in Pakistan.

Do you know what is the reaction time of trained elite security guard?

go get some info first on how they train elite security guards around the world or in Pakistan.

Mumtaz Qadri was standing right next to ST, when he was about to sit in the car, he was sprayed with bullets, hardly 5-6 seconds, even in 3 seconds any of the guard had fired on Qadri, still ST would have been shot 15-20 times already :D

Dude, use some sense!

Back
Top Bottom