What's new

26 shots that sent Pakistan over the edge

I'm not Hindu :D

No suprises here though, Pakistan was built on anti-Hindu sentiment.

Anyways continue, with "Saffron Terror" and "Godhara". Delude yourselves that the Situation in India is as bad as in Pakistan :wave: (if that makes you feel better)

:disagree:

India is the most peaceful country in the whole world! :tup:

Bharat is our role model :rofl:

A Muslim is who believes in Qur'an and Prophet Muhammed's [S.A.W] sayings..

And how do you know he doesn't? He questioned the way you guys are interpreting Quranic teaching and not the quranic teachings themselves.

Understand the difference?

I'm not Hindu :D

Just to make it clear.. Holy Cow is not a hindu specific word, its an Idiom-- which is used to express strong feelings of astonishment or pleasure or in your specific case anger

Your assessment tells a lot about the Indian Mentality in general :wave:

And how do you know he doesn't? He questioned the way you guys are interpreting Quranic teaching and not the quranic teachings themselves.

Understand the difference?

Calm down Dude!!

Scroll up, he said, he's not a Muslim!

And btw, No one's interpreting the Qur'anic verses this way, they are MENTIONED in clear words!! No confusion in these punishments.. that's why I say, Bharatis should NOT poke their Nose in our religious matters!

Arrey maaf kar do, I'm Jain.

Glorious Resolve said:
Just to make it clear.. Holy Cow is not a hindu specific word, it used to express strong feelings of astonishment or pleasure or anger

The assessment tells a lot about the Indian Mentality in general

Angrezi hume bhi aati hai. Hum aapki bhavnaao koh samajh sakte hain :azn:

Calm down Dude!!

Athat's why I say, Bharatis should NOT poke their Nose in our religious matters!

bharatis ki adat hai humhare har masle may nose lane ki sir apne ye thread nhi dekha

how many hindus are in power in pakistan

adat chali jati hai khaslat nhi

Calm down Dude!!

And btw, No one's interpreting the Qur'anic verses this way, they are MENTIONED in clear words!! No confusion in these punishments.. that's why I say, Bharatis should NOT poke their Nose in our religious matters!

Bhartis worry about your nukes because they affect us and the world directly.

That's all we worry about. Other than that, nobody cares what you do in Pakistan or to Pakistanis.

Bhartis worry about your nukes because they affect us and the world directly.

That's all we worry about. Other than that, nobody cares what you do in Pakistan or to Pakistanis.

So next time, Don't post survey reports telling what Pakistanis want or what Islamic Punishments are, etc etc

useless insignificant arguments.
situation in Pakistan can never be resolved, unless people figure out what exactly the real problem is.
unfortunately, even the most liberal ones are actually deluded and not able to identify the root of the evil.

So next time, Don't post survey reports telling what Pakistanis want or what Islamic Punishments are, etc etc

Those surveys reflect the extremism that is making inroads into Pakistani society.

It directly affects the security of your nuclear arsenal.

Qadri was an elite guard. What is the guarantee that the guards on you nukes do not have such extremist views?

These surveys give us an idea as to which way the Pakistani society is going.

Those surveys reflect the extremism that is making inroads into Pakistani society.

Qadri was an elite guard. What is the guarantee that the guards on you nukes do not have such extremist views?

facepalm.jpg

Again the same BS!!

Are you crazy or something? What do you want Muslims to believe in? Of course they will prefer the punishments defined in Qur'an, how come this is extremism? Do you mean, following Islamic rules is extremism?

Qadri's case is a another matter, SSG is NOT elite Force!

Dont we have a dedicated thread for that which is still running?

Yes, and we do have countless other threads on Salman Taseer's murder and how that may lead to Pakistan on the brink of destruction :blah:

AM merged them all in one, and issued a strict warning not to open a new separate thread on Pakistan over the edge types again, and to post the new ones in already existing threads.

I dont think so any one takes the warnings that serious now a days, this thread is an example :undecided:

Qadri's case is a another matter, SSG is NOT elite Force!

It is not... in fact before the Qadri's incident no one would have believed that an elite force commando could do such a thing... now do you want to wait till someone in the SSG takes such a radical step?....
After all they are all humans and bound to have different personal views and opinions.

It is not... in fact before the Qadri's incident no one would have believed that an elite force commando could do such a thing... now do you want to wait till someone in the SSG takes such a radical step?....
After all they are all humans and bound to have different personal views and opinions.

Well, I can't blame you, you won't understand it, this issue was something else, I am repeating myself, I don't have time to repeat myself what I have been doing in all the "ST Dead" threads..

National Security is something Pakistan Army don't compromise on, do you think a guard in a Nuclear storage will go inside a Control room and he'll press some random button and a Shaheen-2 will be launched for Delhi? :rofl:

Be realistic!

Back
Top Bottom