What's new

26 shots that sent Pakistan over the edge

^^ You got something better to do than troll?

That's what you guys do when someone's trying to have a serious discussion.

And do you think their is something sensible left in this discussion???

Let me tell you straight and clear kid. Keep it in your mind if you have one. Fundamentalism or extremism or Taliban or Al Qaeda or Mumtaz Qadri or whatever. Pakistan isn't going to compromise on it's nuke program and that's final. Our nuke program is going to exist and it will only grow stronger. Now it is better for you to accept it. If you do good but if you don't who cares!!!

So go and instead of behaving dumb, do something better like watching Sheela ki jawani song. :rofl:

we have a problem which is getting out of control.
Even worse we fail to recognize it.
We continue in denial.
We have a revolution coming, but what will this be? The corrupt are at risk but i feel that there is a bigger problem between the moderates and fanatics. The silent majority has to speak.
By questioning our so called religious leaders we do not become non-muslims.
May Allah guide us to the right path.
I should not believe what some so called religious expert is saying, i should explore and understand my religion by myself.

Mumtaz Qadri was standing right next to ST, when he was about to sit in the car, he was sprayed with bullets, hardly 5-6 seconds, even in 3 seconds any of the guard had fired on Qadri, still ST would have been shot 15-20 times already :D

Dude, use some sense!

BUT THE GUARD DID NOT SHOOT HIM EVEN AFTER 3 SECONDS!

WHY?

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT TO SHOOT HIM.

Open your eyes, which world do you live in?

And do you think their is something sensible left in this discussion???

The just leave the thread and don't comment, damnit!

Don't give explanations for trolling.:angry:

You won't die if you don't comment.

The just leave the thread and don't comment, damnit!

Don't give explanations for trolling.:angry:

I have said you explicitly about the ground fact and the reality. Accept it good, don't accept it you are behaving like a clown. :D

So do you think, all the time, we have our war heads placed on the Ballistic Missiles and they are ready to fire and some fanatics will take hostage some people and they'll press a Button and Delhi will be turned into ashes? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, Be Realistic!

There are so many steps in launching a Nuclear strike.. First of all, all the parts of any Nuclear bomb are NOT placed in the same storage SO till the President and the Cabinet and COAS becomes so "extremist" that they actually want to Nuke you, then that can be serious :undecided:
:rofl:

You do realise that the moment any such hint of a sabotage leaks out... it will heighten the preparedness on the Indian side. Under such situations any misinformation can result in a war... leave alone the logistics in arming the nuclear warhead by the rogue elements.

Do you think US would be sitting and watching the developments in your neighborhood glued to CNN?... I don't think so.

the problem in pakistan

for zina (adultery) stoning to death is the punishment but ISLAN

HOWEVER, islam says you need 2 witnesses to testify! and the witnesess should be pious honest people with no wrong ever!

but in paksitan "presumed zina deserves death"

the problem is half baked religious knowledge!

combined with POLARIZATION of society!!! people who support QADRI are idiots & the people who think salman taseer was a good man are morons! total polarization of paksitan and pakistanis!

According to the trolls, the Pakistan army controls everything in Pakistan -- except, apparently, the nukes!

i mean what is a reason to post this article ....... you cannt blam whole nation for individual act as i dont call all indians guilty on the case of Samjota Express....and again we are on the bricks of revolution and whatever the resolutions results are we will not change our policies against india .....in any case either its islamic resolution or secular our policies will remain same for india

i mean what is a reason to post this article ....... you cannt blam whole nation for individual act as i dont call all indians guilty on the case of Samjota Express....and again we are on the bricks of revolution and whatever the resolutions results are we will not change our policies against india .....in any case either its islamic resolution or secular our policies will remain same for india
Well in India you don't see people cheering a murderer or whoever was behind Samjota Express Bombing where as in Pakistan Qadari has thousands maybe eve millions of supporters.

can somebody tell me what happend to the other body guards of Taseer? they apparantly didnt nothing and watched the assassination of Taseer, they are equally responsible as Qadri.

Very sad situation here :(. All music and entertainment channels are banned. Only religious channels are allowed now. Punishment for playing music is your ear being cut off. Preaching any religion other than Sunni Islam gets you sent to the gallows. All churches and temples have been converted to mosques.
The fashion weeks being planned for Islamabad and Peshawar will only showcase women in burqa with no music.
The new 3d cinema that opened a few weeks ago in Karachi was set ablaze by our "religious government".
We definitely are over the edge.

Bin Laden and Mullah Omar are candidates for next election.

I think you're exaggerating. Pakistani music is very popular in India. I doubt its possible to ban music.

I think you're exaggerating. Pakistani music is very popular in India. I doubt its possible to ban music.

Dude he was being sarcastic, IMO - Pakistan has about 10% of people who are very conservative, 10% of people who are very liberal, that leaves about 80% in the middle, ie they pray regularly - but also check out chicks and listen to music, and also chill out.

We are the 80% that is Pakistan.:pakistan:

Here's my take on this issue. It will probably neither be popular both with the fundoos or the liberal, but I feel it's the best approach at this time.

I don't agree with blasphemy laws at all. I think they need to go. The problem is that there's too much support for them right now, and there are more important problems we need to look at. It's not a 'now or never' situation by any means. What we need to do is solve our main issues right now which are more important right now than this, such as Terrorism, economic growth, etc. Maybe some years down the roads when we have less issues to look at, we can look at this one.

We had this law for a few decades now, and we didn't become an Afghanistan (and are not any closer to it) and we didn't collapse either because of the law. So it's not like having it for 10 more years will destroy us.

Btw, I don't see how having this law makes Pakistan intolerant but having holocaust denial laws makes several countries in the world tolerant. A world of hypocrisy from many people on that. Those countries are not going to dogs either with those laws.

Well in India you don't see people cheering a murderer or whoever was behind Samjota Express Bombing where as in Pakistan Qadari has thousands maybe eve millions of supporters.

But in India they have people who supports Narender Modi and elect him again and again.. after he brutally murdered/massacred-- practically committed genocide of not one but thousands of Innocent Muslims, and India is the land of Billions of people.

Now tell me why should we blame the Whole Pakistani Nation?

Back
Top Bottom