What's new

26 shots that sent Pakistan over the edge

this is pure and simple propaganda column , everything here is as it was i guess west just want to make a 'martyr out of Salman Taseer' just as they did with Benazir , and who suffers we the common man of Pakistan .

Indians: always out to spread doom and gloom for Pakistan, even when it doesn't exist or is overestimated.

Err.....my name is not Pamela Constable. No point shooting the messenger.

So what you're saying is, even when people are saying that things are not over the edge, you sitting in Bharat believe otherwise and want people in Pakistan to believe otherwise - i.e. the ones who are living in the so-called "over the edge situation".

I'm saying that many Pakistanis here(obviously not you) show signs of concern at the situation that exists in Pakistan currently. There are ways you can describe the current situation in Pakistan but normal, I don't think is one of them. Frankly it's scary that you consider the present scenario as normal when the rest of the world & so many Pakistanis most certainly don't.

Btw, there's a doom and gloom topic for Indians to post in and boost their ego just a few topics below this one. Post this article there.

Yes but it's mostly Indians who post this kind of stuff.

I'm saying that many Pakistanis here(obviously not you) show signs of concern at the situation that exists in Pakistan currently. There are ways you can describe the current situation in Pakistan but normal, I don't think is one of them. Frankly it's scary that you consider the present scenario as normal when the rest of the world & so many Pakistanis most certainly don't.

It's not normal, and it's not so bad as you or the article makes it to be. Western media has always made Pakistan look much worse than it is, and it's doing the same today.

Relax! It's normal for them. :)

Nothing else matters to India except Pakistani nukes. That's the supreme concern.

Exactly. Mumtaz Qadri has already delivered the Pak nukes location and plans to Osama Bin Laden and Taliban. :rofl::rofl:

An Islamic revolution it seems

pakistan-00-06.png

Gone are my views about a "few" radicals nutjobs and a liberal majority in Pakistan (dunno why I didn't see this survey earlier)

Pew also found out that 25% of Pakistanis believe TTP are carrying out terrorist attacks, despite TTP having popularity rates of around 10%. It's not a reliable group.

I don't care whatever happens to pakistan or Pakistanis as long as their Nukes are in responsibe hands...

...and the world is beginning to doubt that.

How do you define "responsible" hands?

Dude, whether, here's a Islamic Revolution or a Secular one, Pakistan's policy towards India will remain the same :D

And we don't care what the world thinks about our Nukes, if we were to satisfy the world then we wouldn't be a Nuclear power today!

And yeah, whatever they say, they can't just come in take out our Nukes by giving the excuse that they were going to fall into the wrong hands.. Uncle Sam have many other things to worry about!

Pew is not reliable? :woot:

Then who is? you? :azn:

Btw, didn't I tell you not to troll me or you'd get in trouble in another topic in the past? And you kept trolling and did get in trouble? Are you wanting that again?

You mean Indians should tell us how we should feel about Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Classic slippery slope/false dilemma argument.

Like I said, we don't care whatever happens to Pakistan or Pakistanis. It's only your nukes that we care about.

Like I said, we don't care whatever happens to Pakistan or Pakistanis. It's only your nukes that we care about.

Well then why are you commenting on that post by me and Bang Galore.

An Islamic revolution it seems

pakistan-00-06.png

Gone are my views about a "few" radicals nutjobs and a liberal majority in Pakistan (dunno why I didn't see this survey earlier)

Even if we assume that this survey is right then again there are many factors which should be examined, local population, of course Muslims would like these punishments to be in practice because it's a critical law and order situation in Pakistan..

So nothing's shocking in it.. these are Islam's law given in Qur'an, no Muslim can deny them, what are you trying to tell by posting these results btw?

Back
Top Bottom