What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

look at your choice of vocabulary, you dont have a problem being a muslims ? you have no issue with Allah>? who are you ? and what do you think you are

you are talking from outside the boundaries of islam, probably another stupid Kemalist

and again I warn you dont disrespect others religion, islam is my religion and your talk is cheap
Asks for respect but questions others faith, calls them stupid, threatens.
But everybody has to respect him.

I am a Turk and a muslim. You didn't like my choice of vocabulary, boy? Great, now cry in somewhere else.
You dont have to explain your faith to anyone bro, let him be a little angry mullah, who cares?

Lol.... They can at least transfer there own T129 as a gift just like great brothers Chinese sent their 4Z-10s....
We are paying 1.5$ of pure green Cash to these turks ..... A Halaal Cash of our tax payers.
You didnt pay anything calm down, or go and get stuff from your chinese brothers, do you think we care about what you do?

Asks for respect but questions others faith, calls them stupid, threatens.
But everybody has to respect him.

You dont haveto explain your faith to anyone bro, let him be a little angry mullah, who cares?
I couldn't agree more. :-)

Russians are pathetic in geopolitics...They act very strange...If they had honored their truce/agreement with Turks, this wouldn't have happened.

I don't understand Russian policy here they let Assad attack turkey then they let turkey attack Assad and then they tell turkey to stop why what will they achieve from this. I mean turkey was well in Russian court with S400 deal so why all the drama?

these stupid Kemalist lovers are jumping up and down like monkeys on a hot surface

just sit down and stop trying to be heroes you lot
Now, As a Turkish Army Officer, being a hero is my duty. Perhaps you should shut your mouth about the things you don't have any knowledge. This would be better for you.

I don't understand Russian policy here they let Assad attack turkey then they let turkey attack Assad and then they tell turkey to stop why what will they achieve from this. I mean turkey was well in Russian court with S400 deal so why all the drama?
no problem as long as muslims dies..you read what you wrote and you would get answer..

I assume you are not a muslim

which means you should not disrespect anothers religion like this
Brother i understand his choice of words was not correct however i dont understand why you trying to say the world is laughing. I explained in another thread that is assad is no muslim nor is his regime. Most of the mainstream muslim world dont consider them as muslims. This is a war between russia and turkey and assad is just a proxy. Now youre not gonna say russia is a muslim as well are you?

Russia is the biggest enemy of the Muslim for the last 100 years. In modern times Look what they did to the chechens, the Bosnians, and the sunnis in syria? They openly committed or helped genocide and are not even sorry about it. Assad and iran are worse than the israelis, they killed more muslim in this few years than israel killed in all its existence.

The arabs regimes and the rest the world abandoned the muslim in syria to the genocide of a russian backed tyrant and its only turkey who's defending these people. If you had any logic or morals you'd support erdogan and turkeys action all the way and trust me erdogan is more pious than most of us here.

Hahaha what a slave mentality. British dog
Lol.... They can at least transfer there own T129 as a gift just like great brothers Chinese sent their 4Z-10s....
We are paying 1.5$ of pure green Cash to these turks ..... A Halaal Cash of our tax payers.

Yes they honoured Muslims by participating in WW1 by fighting against our homeland
British India(Current Pakistan) the rest is history....

Back
Top Bottom