What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

Bayraktar is alot cheaper and disposable whereas anka is valuable and not so disposable. Wow i knew kemalist are fcuked in the head but not to this extent. o_O
At the end of the day results matter!!! So far it shows the Turkish Defense Establishment is conducting themselves in a strictly professional manner....

Bayraktar is alot cheaper and disposable whereas anka is valuable and not so disposable. Wow i knew kemalist are fcuked in the head but not to this extent. o_O

If you crash on the ground without any use, the price is meaningless, sorry. Wow, you have determined my political opinion, unlike the Abdulhamitists, because we are looking at the action, not the word (Word = Millions of dollars have been paid and the Copraktars crashed to the ground in Libya - Actions = Resurrection not to be deliver, but in Syria, the legendary Anka that changed the doctrine of the uavs), I'm sorry again.

If you crash on the ground without any use, the price is meaningless, sorry. Wow, you have determined my political opinion, unlike the Abdulhamitists, because we are looking at the action, not the word (Word = Millions of dollars have been paid and the Copraktars crashed to the ground in Libya - Actions = Resurrection not to be deliver, but in Syria, the legendary Anka that changed the doctrine of the tender), I'm sorry again.

I take back my assumption about you. Sorry

Both platform are brilliant. Anka is getting the chance of being tested thoroughly in this war whereas bayracktar already a success in previous ops. Both make turkey proud

Also this operation gives anka the chance to market itself to foreign buyers

all I can say is lets stop fighting between ourselves

our real enemys are laughing

lets fight real enemies

Numerous warnings were not taken by the Asadists / Russia and killed our soldiers. They have even made fun of Turkey when Turkey voiced concern about the latest adventures the Asadists performed. Although a deal was signed between related countries, they invaded the land where control was given to Turkey (Idlib). They have already been trying to attack on there. Acc to deal, We have established many checkpoints and stationed lots of gears / soldiers but these checkpoints were striked by Asadists and they killed many Turkish soldiers although they were guaranteed to not strike on these outposts. In this situation, the Turkish Army is simply retaliating on the Assadists by providing maximum damage to their infrastructure, military gears in a short period of time using very limited firepower. If the war is to be stopped, the Asadists should obey the agreements signed with Turkey and pull their terrorists out of Idlib. Otherwise, they will lose much more than Idlib because Turkish Land Forces are waiting to go deep inside Syria.

Look! The Turkish Army has converted them into belly dancers in the North but they are currently trying to send troops from the South. What should we do in this situation? "Destroy all" is the best option If they don't know the language of advice.

This ''we shouldn't fight!'' thing is so cringy... You must be so naive or really malicious to say it. Assad murdered our soldiers, now every scum who wears SAA's colours will send directly to hell. No mercy, no second chances, this will be total destruction.
In this direction, I advice our friends to see the naked truth, if you murder our kin, even Allah can't save you from our wrath, being muslim doesn't work neither. Lets just let the Assad's soldiers to tell their problems to Allah. They are all going to meet with Allah very soon, anyway.

I assume you are not a muslim

which means you should not disrespect anothers religion like this
Your estimate is wrong. I am muslim. This metaphor is to show you guys the truth.
Hurt our family, our people, and you will die, Your religion, the music you like, nothing matters. And if all goes to this point, I can speak for myself, I won't give a **** about anything except my people.
Is it clear, now? Now, I believe everyone should think twice before saying ''bUt tHey are MuSlim!!!''

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom