What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

They shoot only 2 ground attack aircrafts....
That's all....

That's the biggest question???
Israel....

I mean it's interesting that both turkey and Pakistan are evolved....
Turkey is evolved from WW1 and Pakistan is from 1971....
And the shine of there crescent and star also increased....

The main problem is not Syrian jets. The issue is Russian jets. So no fly zone is difficult.
im happy now turkey make it clear to russia that we are coming for snake evil asad if u stop us u will be getting same lesson as u had shot down ur jet

Turkish nation is more brave than these russian thugs

Russia should get out abd take asad from head now he is war crimnal

Your estimate is wrong. I am muslim. This metaphor is to show you guys the truth.
Hurt our family, our people, and you will die, Your religion, the music you like, nothing matters. And if all goes to this point, I can speak for myself, I won't give a **** about anything except my people.
Is it clear, now? Now, I believe everyone should think twice before saying ''bUt tHey are MuSlim!!!''

Calm down, bro...We totally understand your emotions.

I am pro Turks as well...

But what you said is way out of line. Allah is supreme and our heart is b/w His two fingers.

He can do whatever He wants...No one trespasses His line.

Please take back your words...Being a Muslim saying this, doesn't suit us at all.

LMAO....Iranians always come across as clowns whether on this forum or in political world...

Lecturing Turks on how to fight a war :lol:
Lol Remember World War 1 when Khilafaat was destroyed.....
Surrender....

But what you said is way out of line. Allah is supreme and our heart is b/w His two fingers.

Please take back your words...Being a Muslim saying this, doesn't suit us at all.
They can't give us even a combat fkin helicopter T129 ATAK....

Surrender....

They can't give us even a combat fkin helicopter T129 ATAK....

You irani guy? Because Pakistanis know that Turks had to stopped that heli transfer to Pakistan due to US sanctions/disapproval. Turks are sincere to Pakistan in a way that Iranians will never be. Never

Surrender....

Still Turks put up a fight than Iranians can dream of only....Turks defended the honor of Muslims during crusades...What did Iranians do except creating fitna in Muslim world?

I don't have any problem with Allah's power, or being muslim. My purpose was to show the the inevitable truth to people who wants to see my nation defenceless. And I reached my goal.
If my brothers, murdered in god damn syria, no one can attack our efforts to take their revenge. This is important for me. Just like Islam is sooo important for this guys who attacked our efforts.
Now I was clear I hope.

I don't have any problem with Allah's power, or being muslim. My purpose was to show the the inevitable truth to people who wants to see my nation defenceless. And I reached my goal.
If my brothers, murdered in god damn syria, no one can attack our efforts to take their revenge. This is important for me. Just like Islam is sooo important for this guys who attacked our efforts.
Now I was clear I hope.

I understand...Hope all this ends soon.

Prayers for Turks from Karachi, Pakistan.

I don't have any problem with Allah's power, or being muslim.

look at your choice of vocabulary, you dont have a problem being a muslims ? you have no issue with Allah>? who are you ? and what do you think you are

you are talking from outside the boundaries of islam, probably another stupid Kemalist

and again I warn you dont disrespect others religion, islam is my religion and your talk is cheap

You irani guy? Because Pakistanis know that Turks had to stopped that heli transfer to Pakistan due to US sanctions/disapproval. Turks are sincere to Pakistan in a way that Iranians will never be. Never
Lol.... They can at least transfer there own T129 as a gift just like great brothers Chinese sent their 4Z-10s....
We are paying 1.5$ of pure green Cash to these turks ..... A Halaal Cash of our tax payers.
Still Turks put up a fight than Iranians can dream of only....Turks defended the honor of Muslims during crusades...What did Iranians do except creating fitna in Muslim world?
Yes they honoured Muslims by participating in WW1 by fighting against our homeland
British India(Current Pakistan) the rest is history....

Lol.... They can at least transfer there own T129 as a gift just like great brothers Chinese sent their 4Z-10s....
We are paying 1.5$ of pure green Cash to these turks ..... A Halaal Cash of our tax payers.

Yes they honoured Muslims by participating in WW1 by fighting against our homeland
British India(Current Pakistan) the rest is history....

LMAO....This comment is gem...

Hey, man. Go to sleep. It's 2:40 a.m here :)

all parties should avoid escalation as there are reports that russia has send two ships full of cruise missiles in region so there is a risk of retaliation against turkey and further destabilization of Islamic world.Instead of fighting parties should agree on coalition govt for mutual benefit with full representation of people of Syria

look at your choice of vocabulary, you dont have a problem being a muslims ? you have no issue with Allah>? who are you ? and what do you think you are

you are talking from outside the boundaries of islam

and again I warn you dont disrespect others religion, islam is my religion and your talk is cheap
I am a Turk and a muslim. You didn't like my choice of vocabulary, boy? Great, now cry in somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom