What's new

2 Karachiites create Pakistan's lowest cost bionic arm

Wonderful work
We need an app based on Pakistan similar to the civillian portal app that Imran Khan had made.

It can display all the start ups with information regarding it and some videos, and technical details.

Overseas Pakistanis especially should download it and be able to surf through it easily and then donate/invest at will.

The ease of accessibility and exposure would increase business activity and investment

imagine he increases the power to the motors, some hands will be crushed.

We need an app based on Pakistan similar to the civillian portal app that Imran Khan had made.

It can display all the start ups with information regarding it and some videos, and technical details.

Overseas Pakistanis especially should download it and be able to surf through it easily and then donate/invest at will.

The ease of accessibility and exposure would increase business activity and investment
It's called news my friend. Profit magazine, Business Recorder and Dawn are the best Pakistani news outlets for business and economics. Dawn is good for business for business-related news despite some leftwing bias but Profit and Business Recorder are the best for this.

It's called news my friend. Profit magazine, Business Recorder and Dawn are the best Pakistani news outlets for business and economics. Dawn is good for business for business-related news despite some leftwing bias but Profit and Business Recorder are the best for this.
My suggestion is much more efficient for several reasons. It's an all-in-one place window and can be better marketed to overseas Pakistanis like the civillian portal.

Open the app, and have a list of start ups in Pakistan, with information explaining their business, goal and some media. People can scroll through and even invest/donate at will.

For example something similar to Crowdcube but for Pakistan.

My suggestion is much more efficient for several reasons. It's an all-in-one place window and can be better marketed to overseas Pakistanis like the civillian portal.

Open the app, and have a list of start ups in Pakistan, with information explaining their business, goal and some media. People can scroll through and even donate at will.

For example something similar to Crowdcube but for Pakistan.

We will have to deal with what we have right now. Check out Profit and Business Recorder:

Profit: https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/

Business Recorder: https://www.brecorder.com/

We will have to deal with what we have right now. Check out Profit and Business Recorder:

Profit: https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/

Business Recorder: https://www.brecorder.com/
They are good but they are more news based around the economy.

I believe my suggestion would accelerate and foster business, start up culture, and make getting funding more hopeful/likely for Pakistanis.

Overseas Pakistanis are a powerful tool, you just have to use them effectively and it can benefit you a lot. Many are unaware and there are not much trustable high quality single place windows for such stuff.

Anyway I'm just putting my suggestions out there hoping if anyone reads and sees value, they can perhaps pursue it, since IK did make the civillian portal :-)

kickstarter is the place for this, i think.

2 "Pakistanis" likhtay maut parti ??
Bloody racists
Sorry, my intention wasn't to be racist, it's just that the two of them were Karachi based.

There is a lot of innovative business activity in Lahore especially too, I've praised it here before several times.

Maybe some light-hearted city contests can be good for healthy competition.

Sorry, my intention wasn't to be racist, it's just that the two of them were Karachi based.

There is a lot of innovative business activity in Lahore especially too, I've praised it here before several times.

Maybe some light-hearted city contests can be good for healthy competition.
No need to apologize, we need more competition between our cities. Karachi and Sialkot continue to remain our most productive cities. Lahore will soon challenge both of them as it has already managed to become the IT capital of Pakistan. Now you will see exponential growth in Lahore's productivity as our IT sector is rapidly growing.

Last edited:

Something like this but focused on Pakistan. Will require trust through proper verification processes. I imagine PTI would have set this up themselves maybe if they were in power.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom