What's new

Amritpal Singh demands Khalistan peacefully

Things have improved so much in India that even Canadian and Dubai separatists are returning to their homeland! Praise be to Modi.

I wonder if they'll send him to Lahore to start Khalistan there as Pakistan weakens. Haha.

I did not like government heavy-handedness with the Khalistani movement in the past... I felt the government overblew the whole thing in its stupidity. But Amritpal Singh did attack gurudwaras I think, he should be in jail just for that. I think the government has been fair in this now.

Game over for this khalistani bitch.....our politicians allowed Bhindrawale to become a monster back in 80s but so good to see that now all parties are firmly United against this now. Good to see congress and BJP supporting AAP govt' actions on Amritpal.

It's time for Jihadi Fact Checker and Barkha Dutt to publish stories titled "Son of Maths Teacher Arrested by Indian Police."

let us not give undue credit to bhagwant man, the real mastermind behind this arrest is amit shah

Frf557fXoAAQNB3

Frf53LqWIAAtE8o

Things have improved so much in India that even Canadian and Dubai separatists are returning to their homeland! Praise be to Modi.
Two questions:

1. Can we be sure of the loyalty of those Sikhs returning from Canada and Dubai?

2. What brought about the change of heart of congress? Without any stake involved, Congress wouldn't have supported this move. Remember the Bharat jodo movement was actually intended to be Bharat todo movement.

@INDIAPOSITIVE @Skull and Bones @SoulSpokesman @Sharma Ji @-=virus=-

1. Can we be sure of the loyalty of those Sikhs returning from Canada and Dubai?

2. What brought about the change of heart of congress? Without any stake involved, Congress wouldn't have supported this move. Remember the Bharat jodo movement was actually intended to be Bharat todo movement.
You can't be sure of the loyalty of Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian or anyone. Few NRIs, mostly middle class "economic migrants", keep Bharat close to the heart—otherwise Bhadraloks moving out of India are the worst of the India hating mlecchas.

Sikh who went out are mostly economic migrants after the failure of Punjab to industrialise (instead trying to milk the Green Revolution to this day). Khalistan movement is stronger in the diaspora because many Khalistanis also left during the counterinsurgency.

I don't think Congress has any malicious intent. Amritpal just isn't big enough for any party to win votes by coddling him. Punjab and Punjabis are soundly part of Bharat.

:D Man, the speed at which this dude rose and fell. I seriously doubt he was an asset. He was a Dubai-based guy one day he just came into India and became the leader, and started giving speeches and all that getting all the Khalis out of the woodwork finding a new Bhridanwala copy and as he came he went. Nobody knows where he is.

Back
Top Bottom