What's new

Afghanistan has designed its first armed drone - 700KM range - 100KG payload

Develope Education Institutes and Infra, Light Industry, heavy Industry, Supportung industry, Market Infra, Financial Institutions that back the whole system, Political and social stability along with Security law & Order which Grooms all of the above. Then add a layer of Good foreign policy that expand your diplomatic clout for your Business influence to reach abroad. Then the process will start and you might get a scaleable economy within a decade that is on the right path
But no in case of these Talibaunnies they are skipping it all and moving directly to finished product.
Kudos to people who think these cars helicopters drones are legit and tells a lot about there education and understanding of how world work.

Develope Education Institutes and Infra, Light Industry, heavy Industry, Supportung industry, Market Infra, Financial Institutions that back the whole system, Political and social stability along with Security law & Order which Grooms all of the above. Then add a layer of Good foreign policy that expand your diplomatic clout for your Business influence to reach abroad. Then the process will start and you might get a scaleable economy within a decade that is on the right path
But no in case of these Talibaunnies they are skipping it all and moving directly to finished product.
Kudos to people who think these cars helicopters drones are legit and tells a lot about there education and understanding of how world work.
Let them build this and be proud of it.

It's better for us.

Means, upcoming news could be " TTP/Taliban drone strikes on Pakistan..... Just kidding :D

These individual efforts will not yield anything but poorly designed and built mock-ups.

Institutions should be set up having small teams working on UAVs, Rocketry, Small Arms and Military Vehicles.

Last edited:
As someone who used to make drones and radio controlled planes, I’ll break this down.

1)
it cannot fly 750 miles. That much is guaranteed. Not only do the Taliban not have access to such enchanted micro signalling equipment, they do not have access to the servos needed to drop the individual payloads, as well as arming the individual payloads before drop.

It is likely that either the payload will drop unarmed, or it will arm whilst still on the drone due to the drop servos failing.

2) the body is extremely uneven, so I doubt it would be able to cope with the stresses upon the body that is needed to travel barely ten km, let alone 700km. The body is likely to be extremely unbalanced, meaning that landing would be extremely difficult.

3) the landing gear contains no shock absorbers whatsoever. Due to the imbalance of the body, I reckon it would break upon impact when landing.
Do you even need to write a line on this nonsense? Just enjoy the fairytales.

These Talibani Cars, Chopers and drones Remind me of something i read about Zambian Space program of 60s.
If they are upto anything good, they should focus on education of there children first

If you know what i mean 🤣

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Zambian space programme 1_0.png
    Zambian space programme 1_0.png
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom