What's new

2 Karachiites create Pakistan's lowest cost bionic arm

there would be no difference between our actual military intervening and a "private" military intervening though, apart from maybe labels and sentiments.

if its going to be truly private, will you allow it complete freedom, to even operate against your allies? if not, then that means it has government control, if it goes into certain countries it means the government has allowed it to, so its essentially a wing of the government.

at that point why not just hire a contingent of the PA directly, ?

I agree.
This could end up with Pakistan essentially turning into another Iran, which tends to have an independent foreign policy and no true allies or friends

there would be no difference between our actual military intervening and a "private" military intervening though, apart from maybe labels and sentiments.

if its going to be truly private, will you allow it complete freedom, to even operate against your allies? if not, then that means it has government control, if it goes into certain countries it means the government has allowed it to, so its essentially a wing of the government.

at that point why not just hire a small coalition of the PA directly, ?
It can never be completely private. Even Academi and Wagner Group aren't fully private. Academi doesn't take contracts that are unacceptable to the US and Wagner Group doesn't take contracts that are unacceptable to Russia.

Fun fact: Academi has provided its services to China more than once.

It can never be completely private. Even Academi and Wagner Group aren't fully private. Academi doesn't take contracts that are unacceptable to the US and Wagner Group doesn't take contracts that are unacceptable to Russia.

I will await the thread to discuss this in further detail. We have derailed this thread

then it's just a wing of the government that are independently run but still controlled by gov. if your gov allows it to intervene somewhere then that becomes political by nature

I agree.
This could end up with Pakistan essentially turning into another Iran, which tends to have an independent foreign policy and no true allies or friends
This depends on the policy of the state. There are a lot of jobs that our PMC will be able to take without offending any major country. I wouldn't be even thinking about advocating this if this wasn't the case.

I will await the thread to discuss this in further detail. We have derailed this thread
lmao we went from bionics arms, to creating an app for pakistani start ups for investment, and then to private military wings ahah

This depends on the policy of the state. There are a lot of jobs that our PMC will be able to take without offending any major country. I wouldn't be even thinking about advocating this if this wasn't the case.
Open a thread bro this is interesting

then it's just a wing of the government that are independently run but still controlled by gov. if your gov allows it to intervene somewhere then that becomes political by nature
PMCs are not entirely wings of governments, they can't accept contracts that are unacceptable to their respective governments but other than that they are free to provide their services.

PMCs are not entirely wings of governments, they can't accept contracts that are unacceptable to their respective governments but other than that they are free to provide their services.
fair i guess this doesn't sound too bad if government has control due to political or national security matters.

lmao we went from bionics arms, to creating an app for pakistani start ups for investment, and then to private military wings ahah

Open a thread bro this is interesting
I created a thread today on economy and I tagged a lot of respectable members on that thread. I don't want to tag these members on another thread on the same day as this can be considered annoying. Hence, I will create a thread on PMCs tomorrow.

Please @ me when it is done
Sure :enjoy:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom