What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

lol ... you are are so full of shit , the ones in custody are enemies and traitors to the state , they confess from their own stinky mouths that they are part of the terrorist outfit and when released they will go back to doing the same
From these peace talks and cease fire, we came to know that they are mostly relatives and family members of taliban, some lists were made and handed over to governament committee.

So Afghanistan were being serious when they said they would attack

From these peace talks and cease fire, we came to know that they are mostly relatives and family members of taliban, some lists were made and handed over to governament committee.

not true , the ones in custody are those caught doing militancy , when interrogated they openly admit it , they don't even try to hide it , I know this from a very senior person in armed forces.

So Afghanistan were being serious when they said they would attack

TTP , a terrorist outfit, took responsibility of the attacks , so are you saying that your afghan allies support a terrorists outfit and you support them

not true , the ones in custody are those caught doing militancy , when interrogated they openly admit it , they don't even try to hide it , I know this from a very senior person in armed forces.

TTP , a terrorist outfit, took responsibility of the attacks , so are you saying that your afghan allies support a terrorists outfit and you support them

I thought it was the Afghan army I did not know it was TTP

O.K

Apparently they just did, and of course this means war.

War? you mean little border skirmishes? but if you kill their soldiers they will hit back and it will be a endless cycle. It is better to sit down and talk and make peace perhaps arrange a meeting between the border guards to defuse the situation

The Afghans kill 2 of ours, i say kill 40 of their ANA. They kill 40 of ours, then we must kill 100 of theirs, until they finally get the message and stop. Also, we should continue to erect that mud wall reinforced with natural material like bamboo, plus anti-personnel land mines.

War? you mean little border skirmishes? but if you kill their soldiers they will hit back and it will be a endless cycle. It is better to sit down and talk and make peace perhaps arrange a meeting between the border guards to defuse the situation
When did we kill their soldiers? Unless you're counting the Terrorists as their soldiers

When did we kill their soldiers? Unless you're counting the Terrorists as their soldiers

Google Afghan-Pakistani skirmishes wiki has a article it has been going on for a few years now with fatalities on both sides.

And stop back stabbing my proud soldiers u bloody afghani khatki.
Stop doing this r I m ganna start never to stop:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
What is khatki? goat-man

The Afghans kill 2 of ours, i say kill 40 of their ANA. They kill 40 of ours, then we must kill 100 of theirs, until they finally get the message and stop. Also, we should continue to erect that mud wall reinforced with natural material like bamboo, plus anti-personnel land mines.
If chinese can build china wall on mountains thousands of years ago, why not pakistan. A huge wall should be built on durand line...it will provide labour jobs to poor tribals

Don't u dare to say something stupid that u can never prove. And if TTP can't protect their own families u can guess the honor they have.ISI rejected these lies every time.We must evacuate north and make it TTPs graveyard. Their JIHAD in Pakistan is haram according to the holy Imam-e-Masjid-e-Nabvi.
ALLAH o Akbar
TTP is violating rules and principles of jihad, while pak army has not declared jihad at all.
Jihad is not haram in pakistan, not every jihad is qital. TTP's jihad is certainly false but from jihad of hazrat imam hussain against yazid, you have example ,that it can be declared against cruel ruler/state.

Back
Top Bottom