What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

Ahhh so Bhabi is a Niazi - Subbb samajhe mein aa giyaaa ! :D

Not married yet, to the great disappointment of my parents.

Waisee Icarus Yaraa - Whats the latest on the following:

(i) What are the Afghans up to with these cross-border skirmishes ? Do they want another Naseerullah Babur + Bhutto kinda exercise putting Daud Khan in place ?

Kunar and Nuristan enjoys zero government writ, its the law of the jungle there and Pakistani Taliban enjoy some degree of sympathy there. The Army and FC have given a befitting response to the incursions and we expect the attacks to cease owing to the same response.

(ii) Whats with the Geo-ISI thing - Baat kahaan tukk pohanciii ?

It's a non-issue really, Awan sahab is handling it. Agency least concerned.

(iii) Why aren't you Faujis packed with muscles ? Most of the Sentries in Defense look like Pakistani versions of Bruce Lee thats how thin & emaciated you guys are whereas the US or Russian soldiers actually look like they do some upper-body work !

The PACES program focuses on building 'aerobic muscles' less mass, more strands and super compact. When you join PACES, first thing that happens is that you lose 12KGs minimum depending on your present weight and build. So they may be skinny but they are built like rocks and have plenty of stamina.

(iv) Hows life treating you, Brother ? :azn:

Can't complain but I've been better.

Lol o.k, i guess i am getting banned again within hours. I guess this forum is not for me, i would share my history articles on that "other" forum of baghis. Bye

Don't get into unnecessary fights, don't make personal remarks and you'll never get banned, use the report button if you think someone is taking you for a ride. This comes from a guy who's been around for 5 years and not banned for a minute.

Yeah the only forum for you to be comfortable is where you are surrounded by your Afghan buddies each moaning and barking against Pakistan in one way or other..

Uncalled for, post reported.

Seriously, do I have to play nanny with everyone?

I just asked my niazi friend what does "khatki" means. Post reported for vulgar remarks.
@Icarus
Don't blame me for all of this mess u started it.I noticed your hypocritic behavior against PAKISTAN.And I just couldn't help it.

Not married yet ! :o:

Good....good - I'd rather not be a human ATM machine either ! :D

Give me freedom any day ! :)

Kunar and Nuristan enjoys zero government writ, its the law of the jungle there and Pakistani Taliban enjoy some degree of sympathy there. The Army and FC have given a befitting response to the incursions and we expect the attacks to cease owing to the same response.

What kind of befitting response are we talking about ? :what:

I'm not partial to believing that a 1000 rockets/artillery shells landed in Afghanistan from the Pakistani side !

Oh come on - It is 'the' issue right now; you've got a counter 'defamation' case by GEO now with them demanding that you apologize & the rest of us having our fingers & toes crossed wondering what kind of incriminating evidence you guys have got on these people that led the Agency to call them 'Enemies of the State', unless I'm mistaken - Let the spicy stories come out ! :D

The PACES program focuses on building 'aerobic muscles' less mass, more strands and super compact. When you join PACES, first thing that happens is that you lose 12KGs minimum depending on your present weight and build. So they may be skinny but they are built like rocks and have plenty of stamina.

Yaaar rehneiii deiiii most of them look as if were I to box with one of them he'd probably break a rib or something; I still don't know why in god's name do you guys not train with 'weights' - Not every exercise done in the Gym bulks you up - Try doing 20 Pull Ups with a 25 kg weight hanging from your weighted belt & then tell me whether it was functional or not ?

Chalooo - Be Safe ! :)

Not married yet ! :o:

Good....good - I'd rather not be a human ATM machine either ! :D

Give me freedom any day ! :)

I can't resist that cliche.........My only love is my country! :p:

What kind of befitting response are we talking about ? :what:

Artillery shelling, Gunship Passes and an Airstrike

I'm not partial to believing that a 1000 rockets/artillery shells landed in Afghanistan from the Pakistani side !

Shells did land, not a thousand though. A much smaller number.

Oh come on - It is 'the' issue right now; you've got a counter 'defamation' case by GEO now with them demanding that you apologize & the rest of us having our fingers & toes crossed wondering what kind of incriminating evidence you guys have got on these people that led the Agency to call them 'Enemies of the State', unless I'm mistaken - Let the spicy stories come out ! :D

It's just the MoD and their legal department handling this, agency has a million other issues to deal with that are of much greater importance than a media mogul trying to play kingmaker.

Yaaar rehneiii deiiii most of them look as if were I to slap one of them he'd probably break a rib or something; I still don't know why in god's name do you guys not train with 'weights' - Not every exercise done in the Gym bulks you up - Try doing 20 Pull Ups with a 25 kg weight hanging from your weighted belt & then tell me whether it was functional or not ?

More mass means more calories to consume and increases fatigue and in our climate, it just doesn't cut it. PACES program does make use of weights but it focuses on reps rather than on the weights themselves.

Chalooo - Be Safe ! :)

Huge ask in itself!

Yeah the only forum for you to be comfortable is where you are surrounded by your Afghan buddies each moaning and barking against Pakistan in one way or other..
Zahid hamid ta dey kona war karray da

Shelling on civilian Afghan population is not befitting response against TTP. You are justifying it by claiming that population of kunar and nuristan has sympathies for TTP.

Last edited:
Zahid hamid ta dey kona war karray da

I reprimanded him already and here you are swearing again, with this kind of attitude, how can you not expect to land in trouble?

Shelling on civilian Afghan population is not befitting response against TTP. You are justifying it by claiming that population of kunar and nuristan has sympathies for TTP.

Who said civilians were shelled? These guys gather in congregations, assemble an entire lashkar attack and then retreat in a massive column. That column is shelled and everyone in it is fair game!

I can't resist that cliche.........My only love is my country! :p:

Ahhh so you're waiting to come out of the closet & telling us that Niazi isn't actually a woman ! :o:

And trying to cover that up with patriotism infused cliches ! :p:

Ahhh well its a free world ! :)

Artillery shelling, Gunship Passes and an Airstrike

Shells did land, not a thousand though. A much smaller number.

And what are the Americans saying about that ? I read somewhere that the Afghans were even imploring the Americans to honor some sort of a commitment whereby they - the Americans - were supposed to protect them against external aggression !

It's just the MoD and their legal department handling this, agency has a million other issues to deal with that are of much greater importance than a media mogul trying to play kingmaker.

But the eyes of the world are upon us - They are selling the idea that a belligerent Agency that is perhaps a Pakistani version of the KGB doesn't answer to anyone, doesn't take criticism of any kind & voices Free Speech because they can !

You guys better not draw a cacoon around yourselves again thinking that 'we know that we are right' therefore 'we don't need to engage in counter-propaganda 'cause the truth will eventually prevail' - It doesn't & It won't unless you guys do something about it !

I sometimes wonder why the Pakistani Armed Forces are not perceptible to the venomous affects of propaganda that are more poisonous than what an entire Field Army can do to us !

More mass means more calories to consume and increases fatigue and in our climate, it just doesn't cut it. PACES program does make use of weights but it focuses on reps rather than on the weights themselves.

Oh come on - Have you seen the Spetsnaz or even the regular Russians - their physiques give the impression that they really are the Siberian Bears & up there you need a lot more calories to do anything than in our climates !

Huge ask in itself!

Drama Queen ! :whistle:

But yaaar seriously be safe & 'live to fight another day' !

I reprimanded him already and here you are swearing again, with this kind of attitude, how can you not expect to land in trouble?

Who said civilians were shelled? These guys gather in congregations, assemble an entire lashkar attack and then retreat in a massive column. That column is shelled and everyone in it is fair game!
As if i am not aware of the terrain of kunar. They march in long coloum like regular army and you people hit them with artillary? They must be the most stupid guerrella fighters in the world, if you are to be believed.
They surround military post, close combat occurs and then they retreat and disperse in the hill forests in different directions. After that pakistani forces start shelling afghan villages in revenge/reteliation. This has been going on in kunar for years. The casaulties of indescriminate pak artillary shelling ,are not TTP but afghan civilians.

Back
Top Bottom