What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

I have never ever met a Marwat in my life bad mouthing Pakistan at the expense of Afghan Bad'zaats......... shame on him for hiding his true identity.......... furthermore, I know almost EVERYONE of substance from Lakki Marwat...... I have thousands of acres of land in and around Lakki.......... If I wish I can actually go and blow is head up....... he is some insignificant Afghan fool..........

Aye, we're all convinced of this fact. You are definitely an Afghan refugee.

Goat-man got insecured and removed his picture. We have seen it for days. You have very memorable face, as very rarely some humans have facial features like a goat, a skinny and small one.
O my God u r soooo pathetic khatki now u wanna talk about faces this is the lamest thing a jerk does in the end. And it looks like u have close relations with animals that's why they are always on your head.
This is not ADF(Animal defence forum) go find it somewhere else.
Zoo would prove to be much better place for you u will see your relatives there.:D:D:cool::D:D

Even your pal hamid Mir tried to apply the same nonsense formula when he visited FATA n got embarassed when he interviewed a released talib now running some small business ..
Hamid mir is sensationalist. I follow analysis of Rahimullah yousafzai and saleem safi

Aye, we're all convinced of this fact. You are definitely an Afghan refugee.
I wont deny it. I am Afghan, but not of tents.

Its no fun when i am not even aware of the meaning of word khatki. Sounds like short form of khattak.
Goat-man, we marwats also have history with our cousins niazis. We kicked asses of your pashto speaking ancestors and displaced them towards Mianwali.
Goat, good to see you putting up ur pic again, kuch kaya piya karo niazi
O khatki looks like u r feeling proud of having done something against us:confused: see this is the reason we call u ppl traitor and backstabber . U khatkis fought your own ppl and think like victors:confused:.U r great examples of ego psychos.U can never be faithful to anybody because u don't have it in your blood.And we were never pushed to MIANWALI we conquered this soil.
And if any of my ancestors fought against their brothers then no doubt I m not proud of it.
And khatkis obviously don't know anything about fitness:cool: and looks:cool:.so keep your advice in your pocket or tell this to your husband:D ,lady goat khatki!;)
Now I am sure I wasn't wrong about u.lucky waly khatki!:D

I know my history she goat khatki!
Keep Calm and accept the truth:cool:
Don't loose it yet u still have to back stab many.backstabber!
I wonder ISI doesn't interrogate ppl like u with dangerous hostile attentions against PAKISTAN.
And its u she goat khatki! who wants a mate not me.

Don't troll on further, posts have been reported, ratings dispensed. The mods will take care of this matter ASAP.

I have never ever met a Marwat in my life bad mouthing Pakistan at the expense of Afghan Bad'zaats......... shame on him for hiding his true identity.......... furthermore, I know almost EVERYONE of substance from Lakki Marwat...... I have thousands of acres of land in and around Lakki.......... If I wish I can actually go and blow is head up....... he is some insignificant Afghan fool..........

Sir he is 100% Pakistani and not Afghani. He belong to pashtun tribe with origin Lohani Sindhi Hindus. Mr he is 100% **** :pakistan:

Niazi

Oh, and posts reported.

Ahhh so Bhabi is a Niazi - Subbb samajhe mein aa giyaaa ! :D

Waisee Icarus Yaraa - Whats the latest on the following:

(i) What are the Afghans up to with these cross-border skirmishes ? Do they want another Naseerullah Babur + Bhutto kinda exercise putting Daud Khan in place ?

(ii) Whats with the Geo-ISI thing - Baat kahaan tukk pohanciii ?

(iii) Why aren't you Faujis packed with muscles ? Most of the Sentries in Defense look like Pakistani versions of Bruce Lee thats how thin & emaciated you guys are whereas the US or Russian soldiers actually look like they do some upper-body work !

(iv) Hows life treating you, Brother ? :azn:

I know my history she goat khatki!
Keep Calm and accept the truth:cool:
Don't loose it yet u still have to back stab many.backstabber!
I wonder ISI doesn't interrogate ppl like u with dangerous hostile attentions against PAKISTAN.
And its u she goat khatki! who wants a mate not me.
I just asked my niazi friend what does "khatki" means. Post reported for vulgar remarks.
@Icarus

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom