What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

Ahhh so you're waiting to come out of the closet & telling us that Niazi isn't actually a woman ! :o:

And trying to cover that up with patriotism infused cliches ! :p:

Ahhh well its a free world ! :)

Well, now the world knows :p:

And what are the Americans saying about that ? I read somewhere that the Afghans were even imploring the Americans to honor some sort of a commitment whereby they - the Americans - were supposed to protect them against external aggression !

The area isn't under the control of the Afghan Government, their sovereignty was never breached, it was never there to begin with.

But the eyes of the world are upon us - They are selling the idea that a belligerent Agency that is perhaps a Pakistani version of the KGB doesn't answer to anyone, doesn't take criticism of any kind & voices Free Speech because they can !

Part of the job, the fact that the world hates us is proof that we're doing something right.

You guys better not draw a cacoon around yourselves again thinking that 'we know that we are right' therefore 'we don't need to engage in counter-propaganda 'cause the truth will eventually prevail' - It doesn't & It won't unless you guys do something about it !

Intelligence agencies don't attend to matters of such low significance, the MoD is standing up for us and that's good enough. The day ISI decides that Geo or MSK pose a threat, believe me, both will be shut down faster than Karachi!

I sometimes wonder why the Pakistani Armed Forces are not perceptible to the venomous affects of propaganda that are more poisonous than what an entire Field Army can do to us !

The LEAs are now operating on a principle of minimum public interference, let the world say what it wants. Not like Geo's concerns against the LEAs will get us fired.

Oh come on - Have you seen the Spetsnaz or even the regular Russians - their physiques give the impression that they really are the Siberian Bears & up there you need a lot more calories to do anything than in our climates !

They live in a country where 5 degrees is considered hot, we live in a country where 30 is ambient. Hell of a difference, their guys need a ton of mass and fat to survive. Ours don't.

Drama Queen ! :whistle:

But yaaar seriously be safe & 'live to fight another day' !

Lol, I think I'm entitled to a little dramay bazi!

As if i am not aware of the terrain of kunar.

Have you actually been to kunnar?

They march in long coloum like regular army and you people hit them with artillary?

No, they assemble as a lashkar and withdraw as a column.

They must be the most stupid guerrella fighters in the world, if you are to be believed.

Well yes, seeing as they lose so many men with each attempt does prove that their methods are counter-productive.

They surround military post, close combat occurs and then they retreat and disperse in the hill forests in different directions.

That sounds fine, except for the fact that THERE ARE NO HILL FORESTS! The hills are clear of any significant vegetation with bushes being the primary source of greenery and that too quite sparse.

After that pakistani forces start shelling afghan villages in revenge/reteliation. This has been going on in kunar for years. The casaulties of indescriminate pak artillary shelling ,are not TTP but afghan civilians.

Afghan Civilians that, if any, have been harbouring the TTP who attacked our "Khwara", if you are fimiliar with the "Riwaj" as I am certain you must be, if you are sheltering the enemies of the other party and they attack the other party from your land you have three choices:

1. Turn them over.
2. Take them into protection and fight with the other party.
3. Or accept that you have no "Wass" over the issue and then the other party fights them on your land.

So even if any civilians are killed, they are killed for complacency in attacks that have killed Pakistani servicemen.

Well yes, seeing as they lose so many men with each attempt does prove that their methods are counter-productive.

Yeah I could never understand that either; do they have a conveyor belt of which militants just keep coming off ? :unsure:

In the beginning we used to hear that these are only a few thousand miscreants & we've been hearing that they've been killed by the dozens every other day - How the hell do they keep replenishing their ranks ?

The forum language is English so let us read your views not in 'Yajooj majooj' language.

Its Pashto ! :crazy:

Have you actually been to kunnar?

No, they assemble as a lashkar and withdraw as a column.

That sounds fine, except for the fact that THERE ARE NO HILL FORESTS! The hills are clear of any significant vegetation with bushes being the primary source of greenery and that too quite sparse.

Afghan Civilians that, if any, have been harbouring the TTP who attacked our "Khwara", if you are fimiliar with the "Riwaj" as I am certain you must be, if you are sheltering the enemies of the other party and they attack the other party from your land you have three choices:

1. Turn them over.
2. Take them into protection and fight with the other party.
3. Or accept that you have no "Wass" over the issue and then the other party fights them on your land.

So even if any civilians are killed, they are killed for complacency in attacks that have killed Pakistani servicemen.
O.K i agree with you.

The forum language is English so let us read your views not in 'Yajooj majooj' language.

Waee agyaar che da dozakh juba da

zo bo jannat ta pukhto sara zuma..:)

Thanks but no thanks for reming me the forum rules ..It might be yajooj majooj language to you but it's my mother tongue so better watch your words before you utter..

O kana, janana ! :D

I don't know what I said but it had a nice ring to it ! :lol:

Waisee what did I say ? :what:

what you said was a little gayish but no harm done..:P

Pakistan is directly involved to the situation in Afghan lived and still living "Victim of holding strategic depth" so now we should normalize general thinking of Afghan toward Pakistan before it will be too late to hold 'strategic depth'.

Waee agyaar che da dozakh juba da

zo bo jannat ta pukhto sara zuma..:)

Thanks but no thanks for reming me the forum rules ..It might be yajooj majooj language to you but it's my mother tongue so better watch your words before you utter..

Post reported

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom