What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

TTP is violating rules and principles of jihad, while pak army has not declared jihad at all.
Jihad is not haram in pakistan, not every jihad is qital. TTP's jihad is certainly false but from jihad of hazrat imam hussain against yazid, you have example ,that it can be declared against cruel ruler/state.
Stupid khatki means pashtun and I'm a Niazi myself.
And Pak Army doesn't need to declare Jihad.
And for your knowledge Jihad against a Muslim government is haram in ISLAM.You defiantly need to increase your knowledge of ISLAM. And in case u didn't know The Imam of Masjid e Nabvi(SAW) addressed militants of Pakistan at an occasion and declared them terrorists not Mujahids.A Mujahid fights against anti ISLAMIC forces not like these ttp dogies.They are all the worst ppl from their respective societies.
Now they are killing each other do Mujahedeen kill their own brothers it clearly shows that their goal isn't Shari'a in Pakistan but something else.
:cool::cool:;):cool::cool:
So wake up dude

What is khatki? goat-man
By calling me a goat man you are disrespecting the beard that is Sunna't of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
From your ignorant and immature replys about ISLAM I m guessing that u r not a Muslim because u lack awareness of the basics of ISLAM I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

By calling me a goat man you are disrespecting the beard that is Sunna't of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
From your ignorant and immature replys about ISLAM I m guessing that u r not a Muslim because u lack awareness of the basics of ISLAM I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
You do not have beard, your face looks like a goat. Look yourself in the mirror, goat-man

Stupid khatki means pashtun and I'm a Niazi myself.d in case u didn't know Thanti goal isn't Shari'a in Pakistan but something else.
:cool::cool:;):cool::cool:
Goat-man, who told you that khatki means pashtun, is this a seraiki word?
Ataullah says hello (Qameez tedi kali ni shonain phulan wali, Walait ashan karni ni rehat tainoon lay kay jana hey Mainwali)

o_O
Ataullah says hello (Qameez tedi kali ni shonain phulan wali, Walait ashan karni ni rehat tainoon lay kay jana hey Mainwali)

Why did you use d intead of r? Are you Indian?

ok khatki but we Mianwalians use this word for u guys so I am not wrong.:D:cool:

I know y u called me goat man.The tiny avatar gave u this amazing idea by the way u go girly when u get ticked off:D:p;)

Ataullah Khan doesn't say hello to ppl like u instead he says kiss ma a** gringo:D;):cool:

Most of the 5000 taliban of your claim, are relatives and family members, including wives and kids, of Taliban in the custody of ISI.
I hope ISI men doesnt rape wives and kids of taliban before killing them.

Please spare us the bullshit .. Last time I heard it was 7000 bastards.. Thousands were released after rehabilitation aswell..

Please spare us the bullshit .. Last time I heard it was 7000 bastards.. Thousands were released after rehabilitation aswell..
I doubt that the released ones were proved taliban fighters. They must have been arrested on just suspision.
If you remember the news a while ago, brother of khalid haqqani, a rikshah driver, was picked up by men of agencies in plain shalwar kameez. So agencies have indeed arrested family members of taliban and there is truth in their claims. This fact was not disputed by professor ibrahim and mohmand sahab. The talks failed because army refused to release family members of taliban.

Dude, you are no Marwat..... as I said earlier you are a disgruntled Afghan refugee who grew up in Lakki Marwat.

Most of the 5000 taliban of your claim, are relatives and family members, including wives and kids, of Taliban in the custody of ISI.
I hope ISI men doesnt rape wives and kids of taliban before killing them.

I doubt that the released ones were proved taliban fighters. They must have been arrested on just suspision.
If you remember the news a while ago, brother of khalid haqqani, a rikshah driver, was picked up by men of agencies in plain shalwar kameez. So agencies have indeed arrested family members of taliban and there is truth in their claims. This fact was not disputed by professor ibrahim and mohmand sahab. The talks failed because army refused to release family members of taliban.

Even your pal hamid Mir tried to apply the same nonsense formula when he visited FATA n got embarassed when he interviewed a released talib now running some small business ..

Back
Top Bottom