What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

TTP claims are usually more accurate. ISPR divides their casaulties by ten or five.

yes like their claims that Fazullah is still in swat fighting bravely against the Pakistan Army , very accurate indeed

TTP Spokesperson shahidullah shahid has claimed responsibility for Bajaur attack.
He says that TTP has killed 20 Pakistan Army soldiers & have 10 bodies of Pakistani soldiers in their possession.

TTP Spokesperson shahidullah shahid has claimed responsibility for Bajaur attack.
He says that TTP has killed 20 Pakistan Army soldiers & have 10 bodies of Pakistani soldiers in their possession.

we have over 5000 of TTP in our custody ..... alive for now ... all that could change very quickly

Kunar is in the tight grip of Afghan taliban, afghan governament is nominal there. TTP are guests there, provided sanctuary by Afghan taliban.

But Afghan Taliban are Pakistani allies. :confused:

But Afghan Taliban are Pakistani allies. :confused:
Those are haqqani network guys who attack indian embassies and counselates for ISI, they are allied with afghan taliban but have independent organization.
Afghan taliban are neutral.

Kabul is a done deal once Americans make their token withdrawl and handover the country to Afghan regime. Karzai's days are over and he doesnt have space even among the Northern Alliance ranks. so he is ranting and attacking Pakistan to build some credibility but its not cutting with the Tajiks.
he will make a retreat to Pakistan or UAE or Dubai where Ahmed Shah Masood's brother was caught trying to bring in $52 Million. talk about audacity and level of theft

I hope Indians remember these stories so that they know where their money is ending up

images

How can you compare Durand line to LOC. Geographical difference are alone miles apart. Please go read read about the geography of area before making such comparisons. Secondly problem here we are discussing is Cross Border attack not infiltration. When was the last time Lashkar actually attacked your check post by number in hundreds. This the nature of attack we are facing. Its like repelling an entire army which is not even close to LOC situation. So stop your whining...

You're Kidding me right??? LoC or Durand line.. not a matter. Loc is most fortified and militarized place on earth, both soldiers are on the both side of the borders.. Are you telling me from 1980s till now Pakistan army was never able to see a single LeT militants crossing your side into ours????

LeT Militants cross into our side to attack Soldiers and civilians in Indian territory it doesn't matter if they're in hundreds or single an attack on posts and soldiers are terrorism... Your army lets LeT cross LoC to attack Indian army and you people here support that and start backup militants action with Kashmir issue and stuff....

So when the same thing happens to you on the other side of the border don't act victim card and whine about it.

Well i respect your views and i dont give a damn if you respect mine or not. I cant count how many times indian members called us a terrorist nation so keep your lectures for yourself.
no lectures. Just reminding you the forum rules. Rest is between you and the moderators.

Until we have our armed drones flying over the region in continues patrols these guys will still attack. Although the engagements are completely one sided with the TTP taking massive loses for a few of our troops.

Cross border firing in Bajor
at Pak army 7 soldiers SHAHEED 7 injured

because of the chutiyas in Islamabad who are too busy with their bank accounts rather than to focus on bold policy making

these acts dont go unpunished though....it'll just mean more observation posts, and more terrorists/ANA sympathetic being bombed in retaliation

capability wise - they have no chance, its not even a fair fight -- if we were to actually take the gloves off

The army can at least pressurize these bastard chutias sitting with fake mandate to allow them to strike across the border. I mean we should have had levelled the God Damn palace of Karazi by now but the only thing we are seeing is some shelling and that's about it. A few cruise missiles hitting Kabul near the damn mahal and Karzai will back off.

yes like their claims that Fazullah is still in swat fighting bravely against the Pakistan Army , very accurate indeed

we have over 5000 of TTP in our custody ..... alive for now ... all that could change very quickly
Most of the 5000 taliban of your claim, are relatives and family members, including wives and kids, of Taliban in the custody of ISI.
I hope ISI men doesnt rape wives and kids of taliban before killing them.

It is easy to indulge in the blame game and forget that we are trying to achieve same peace objectives in the region. Those who are working to destabilize the region would love to see friction between both nations. We encourage the regional partners to work together and resolve any issues that are preventing both nations from forming a healthy working relationship. We have come too far and made too many sacrifices to let our common enemies gain advantage and let any differences hold precedence over ours shared objectives in the region. We repeat what James Blair Cunningham, U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan, said: “We do not have precise information about the attacks and Washington will continue to encourage the two neighbors to resolve the issue through negotiations.”

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Centcom it would be better if US just back off and let us handle these scum bag ANA thugs and their leader Karzai. He is not even in the interest of US and is taking Afghanistan into further Chaos when all he should be doing is working with the partner nations to stabilize his country but no, he has his personal hatred for Pakistan above the stability and prosperity of his people. Because of him giving shelter to terrorist like TTP, our boys are getting killed and its high time US should look the other way while we deal with this terrorist the way he deserves.

Most of the 5000 taliban of your claim, are relatives and family members, including wives and kids, of Taliban in the custody of ISI.
Don't u dare to say something stupid that u can never prove. And if TTP can't protect their own families u can guess the honor they have.ISI rejected these lies every time.We must evacuate north and make it TTPs graveyard. Their JIHAD in Pakistan is haram according to the holy Imam-e-Masjid-e-Nabvi.
ALLAH o Akbar

And stop back stabbing my proud soldiers u bloody afghani khatki.
Stop doing this r I m ganna start never to stop:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You're Kidding me right??? LoC or Durand line.. not a matter. Loc is most fortified and militarized place on earth, both soldiers are on the both side of the borders.. Are you telling me from 1980s till now Pakistan army was never able to see a single LeT militants crossing your side into ours????

LeT Militants cross into our side to attack Soldiers and civilians in Indian territory it doesn't matter if they're in hundreds or single an attack on posts and soldiers are terrorism... Your army lets LeT cross LoC to attack Indian army and you people here support that and start backup militants action with Kashmir issue and stuff....

So when the same thing happens to you on the other side of the border don't act victim card and whine about it.

Instead of talking to you i might as well talk to a wall and get a response. You are an Idiot of galactic proportions to even compare LOC and Durand line. Clearly you want to discuss LOC which is not even the topic here so knock yourself out.

lol ... you are are so full of shit , the ones in custody are enemies and traitors to the state , they confess from their own stinky mouths that they are part of the terrorist outfit and when released they will go back to doing the same

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom