What's new

2 Bangladeshis killed in BSF firing

yes Indeed

and Hasina will retaliate by hanging some political opponents on alleged 71 "war crimes", bashing Pakistan and having Pakistan embassy closed down and banning any cricket game with Pakistan.

either she should better train her pole vault team to dodge the BSF shooters or tell them to stop trying their luck.
when it comes to a human vs. bullet. sadly the bullet always wins

or train them better in Brazilian martial arts to dodge bullets.

point is

just Pakistan bashing and hanging Bangladhi islamic party leadrs wont resolve the issue. your forces have to shoot back.

when Indians do the same to us we shoot back. its one one sided story on our side of the border.
b1tching and moaning will only get you slapped right left and centre take action or be mocked by your Indian liberators.

Hello brother, when you shoot back, you become Pakistan.

Bangladeshis are not pakistanis. DRONES are not flying around in Bangladesh hunting world famous terrorists. Kapish ?

Your baloch are among the 4300 dead bodies found and here you are advocating another hot border ala wonderful Pakistan.

Last I heard you were throwing out the millions of "Muslim" your own pashtun brothers. Accusing a common refugee of being a Muslim killer.

Having fun is ok, you will not be there when common poachers will make life difficult for ordinary citizen of Bangladesh.

Everybody knows this is about cattle poachers who do it in the middle of the night when every body is sleeping. They were caught before and that didn't stop them. If shooting them down his the only way, I am with it 100%. Period.

Bangladeshis are not pakistanis. DRONES are not flying around in Bangladesh hunting world famous terrorists. Kapish ?

Your baloch are among the 4300 dead bodies found and here you are advocating another hot border ala wonderful Pakistan.

Last I heard you were throwing out the millions of "Muslim" your own pashtun brothers. Accusing a common refugee of being a Muslim killer.

Having fun is ok, you will not be there when common poachers will make life difficult for ordinary citizen of Bangladesh.

Everybody knows this is about cattle poachers who do it in the middle of the night when every body is sleeping. They were caught before and that didn't stop them. If shooting them down his the only way, I am with it 100%. Period.
So, Bangladesh just have to take Indian brutality up the A$$ otherwise we will become Pakistan and Terrorists. And why are you bringing what's happening in Pakistan in a thread about Bangladesh?

show me the source that Murshid Quli khan was a Mughal .....

or someone will annex your country again and we will not help you

:lol:
We have gone over this haven't we. Also the Mughals operated through Agra as a capital, (derived from Agrevaṇa, Sanskrit (अग्रेवण) meaning "the border of the forest). Does that make Mughals Hindus or whatever race you Dhuti alas are?

So, Bangladesh just have to take Indian brutality up the A$$ otherwise we will become Pakistan and Terrorists. And why are you bringing what's happening in Pakistan in a thread about Bangladesh?

We have gone over this haven't we. Also the Mughals operated through Agra as a capital, (derived from Agrevaṇa, Sanskrit (अग्रेवण) meaning "the border of the forest). Does that make Mughals Hindus or whatever race you Dhuti alas are?
WTF ia that even mean?

Show me the source or get the fk out,

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaiyhi rajiuoun.

No respect for the dead what so ever. And people like @riasat want to play ring-a ring-a rosey with these people?

Please speak for yourself and dont drag me to your level... Unlike you I am not governed by racist attitude, I hold no greivence against a particular person or race. Hence if India does something wrong, I would gladly condemn it and demand for punishment of individuals responsibe.

Where as for people like you, if someone is muslim (psuedo muslim), he can be a rapist and murderer but you would still refrain from asking for justice. U guys are a disgrace to humanity... So shut up and mind your own business....

since you called me brother so I will Kapish you as politely as I can
  • Drones are flying to kill our common enemies, its war on terror, Drones kill terrorists.
  • we mourn the deaths of ALL innocent people due to terrorism NOT just Balochis. they are terror victims are you equating your BSF with the terrorists?
  • you have to keep yourself up to date you self appointed Muslim Pushton spokesman. we have housed over 6 million Afghans over 4 decades and counting. the operation against illegal & shady occupants was not just against Afghans but other tribals & Pakistanis as well who were known to be hosting terrorists and criminals.
  • in the end you became a spokesman for common Bangladeshi now, quiet a jump I say of few thousand miles. if you care so much then tell your BSF not to consider every Bangladeshi villager as a poacher and smuggler.

Cattle poachers will have to tie it this way. If ALL Bangladeshis support cattle poaching from India, then yes ALL Bangladeshis will have to see this BSF brutality. Enough is bloody enough. Bloody shameless liars. You were calling them cattle traders ? At 4:30 in the night ? Kill them all. Set sniper units and equip them with night vision and kill ALL cattle poachers. Every single time. That IS the job of BSF.

Why are you answering for irfan baloch ? You are his chamcha ? He is more than capable of writing his own reply.

since you called me brother so I will Kapish you as politely as I can
  • Drones are flying to kill our common enemies, its war on terror, Drones kill terrorists.
  • we mourn the deaths of ALL innocent people due to terrorism NOT just Balochis. they are terror victims are you equating your BSF with the terrorists?
  • you have to keep yourself up to date you self appointed Muslim Pushton spokesman. we have housed over 6 million Afghans over 4 decades and counting. the operation against illegal & shady occupants was not just against Afghans but other tribals & Pakistanis as well who were known to be hosting terrorists and criminals.
  • in the end you became a spokesman for common Bangladeshi now, quiet a jump I say of few thousand miles. if you care so much then tell your BSF not to consider every Bangladeshi villager as a poacher and smuggler.

Counter kapish :

1. Drones are flying because Pakistan state has no writ on its own land. I was giving it as an example of how though there is Islamist violence in BD, the govt is in power and it does what it takes to handle it internally. It is not not being bombed by an ally country. If India had been operating drones over BD airspace in spite of hasinas objection, it would have been like it is in Pakistan.

2. You turned it around 100% and are actively trying to put your words in my mouth. You are advocating a hot border based on your Muslim factor in info-bangla skirmishes, I just showed you the mirror and showed how the pakistani army and co. has been treating muslims in Pakistan.

3. You should visit the appropriate thread and read the article as well as read the comments. You have simply turned them out in your hatred for the few who did the APS massacre.

4. Ha ha..no. I am defending BSF's rights to shoot down cattle thieves from across the international border.

I am all for fencing it LOC style and stop human traffic altogether except for rare cases. Trade will happen on its own. No need for cross border bonhomie with those who steal our cattle. Hilarious that desire of friendship is. Freaking hilarious !

Cattle poachers will have to tie it this way. If ALL Bangladeshis support cattle poaching from India, then yes ALL Bangladeshis will have to see this BSF brutality. Enough is bloody enough. Bloody shameless liars. You were calling them cattle traders ? At 4:30 in the night ? Kill them all. Set sniper units and equip them with night vision and kill ALL cattle poachers. Every single time. That IS the job of BSF.

Why are you answering for irfan baloch ? You are his chamcha ? He is more than capable of writing his own reply.

Counter kapish :

1. Drones are flying because Pakistan state has no writ on its own land. I was giving it as an example of how though there is Islamist violence in BD, the govt is in power and it does what it takes to handle it internally. It is not not being bombed by an ally country. If India had been operating drones over BD airspace in spite of hasinas objection, it would have been like it is in Pakistan.

2. You turned it around 100% and are actively trying to put your words in my mouth. You are advocating a hot border based on your Muslim factor in info-bangla skirmishes, I just showed you the mirror and showed how the pakistani army and co. has been treating muslims in Pakistan.

3. You should visit the appropriate thread and read the article as well as read the comments. You have simply turned them out in your hatred for the few who did the APS massacre.

4. Ha ha..no. I am defending BSF's rights to shoot down cattle thieves from across the international border.

I am all for fencing it LOC style and stop human traffic altogether except for rare cases. Trade will happen on its own. No need for cross border bonhomie with those who steal our cattle. Hilarious that desire of friendship is. Freaking hilarious !
Even if we consider them thieves, is stealing a cow a death sentence. I am not responding on behalf of Irfan Baloch bur rather Bangladeshis and myself.

1. Why are you comparing Pakistan and Bangladesh?

2. I am stating the that the Hindu-Muslim differentiation in Bengal has existed for a long time not since Jamaati Islam or 1971. Again why are you bringing up Pakistan.

3. You should visit some wikipedia articles, they are less biased.

4. You defended BSF's right to shoot with the following paragraph:

Denying what you wrote not only makes you a hypocrite but also proves that your opinion are based on fantasy in your head.

Back
Top Bottom