What's new

2 Bangladeshis killed in BSF firing

W
Listen Musahar, I am Bhumihar. We are historical rulers of Bihar and zamindars. I apologise that my ancestors enslaved your ancestors. My knowledge on the history of the region is correct. Mughals has disappeared by the time the British came. Only Delhi was ruled by Mughals at that period. Is Bengal in Delhi?:rofl: Like I said, only Sikhs, Afghans and Marathas had major power during that period. Until the British came. Are Afghans Hindu?:lol: Read neutral historical sources.

Also, Mughals considered you Ajlaf Muslims. Look it up.
What's Musahar??

Nawabs of Bengal were Mughal descendants.
Mughal descendants??

which one... Plz enlighten me

is it Mir Qasim who died as poor beggar in Delhi who didn't had enough money for his last rites

:lol:

Nawabs of Bengal were Mughal descendants.
Really? Which one?

Emergence of the Nawab of Bengal

Early nineteenth century view of Murshidabad, with the Katra Mosque in the backdrops.
Murshid Quli Khan arrived as the governor of Bengal in 1717 AD. Before his arrival there were four Diwans. And, after his arrival, Azim-ush-Shan held the Nazim's office. Azim got into conflict with Murshid Quli Khan over imperial financial control. Considering the complaint of Khan, emperor Aurangzeb ordered Azim to move to Bihar.[29] Upon his departure the two posts united in one and Murshid Quli Khan became the first Nazim cum Diwan of Bengal. Murshid Khan was appointed the "Nawab Nazim of Bengal" and he emerged as the ruler of Bengal under the Mughals.[2][30] Murshidabad remained the capital of the Nawabs of Bengal until their rule.[31]

From 1717 until 1880, three successive Islamic dynasties – Nasiri, Afshar and Najafi – ruled what was then known as Bengal.[2][32][33]

The first dynasty, the Nasiri, ruled from 1717 until 1740. The founder of the Nasiri, Murshid Quli Khan, was born a poor Deccani OriyaBrahmin before being sold into slavery and bought by one Haji Shafi Isfahani, a Persian merchant from Isfahan who converted him to Islam. He entered the service of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and rose through the ranks before becoming the Nawab Nazim of Bengal in 1717, a post he held until his death in 1727. He in turn was succeeded by his son-in law, Shuja-ud-Din Muhammad Khan.[34] After Shuja-ud-Din's death in 1739 he was succeeded by his son, Sarfaraz Khan, who hold the rank, until he was killed in the Battle of Giria in 1741, and was succeeded by Alivardi Khan, former ruler of Patna, of the Afshar Dynasty in 1740.[35]

Not surprisingly,posters have gone WAY off-topic.
Back on topic,Bangladesh should be merged with WB to form United State of Bengal and made a state of India.Otherwise stick to your land.

Not surprisingly,posters have gone WAY off-topic.
Back on topic,Bangladesh should be merged with WB to form United State of Bengal and made a state of India.Otherwise stick to your land.
If India wants Bangladesh to stick to Bangladesh than should keep its politics in India and not spread it in Bangladesh. Also kep those Indians dressed as Chatra League cadres in India.

How shamelessly you are backtracking

show me the proof that Murshid quli khan was a Mughal descent.
And why would I need to, just because the name of a place was after him doesn't mean that Nawabs weren't descendants of the Mughals.

Mamluks were also slaves and they later had an Empire and were one of the first to stop the Mongols.
Battle of Ain Jalut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is called moving the goalpost

Moving the goalposts is an informal logical fallacy in which previously agreed upon standards for deciding an argument are arbitrarily changed once they have been met. This is usually done by the "losing" side of an argument in a desperate bid to save face. If the goalposts are moved far enough, then the standards can eventually evolve[1] into something that cannot be met no matter what (or anything will meet said standard if the losing side is trying to meet the standard using this tactic). Usually such a tactic is spotted quickly

Back
Top Bottom