What's new

2 Bangladeshis killed in BSF firing

@Doyalbaba @Khalid Newazi @Al-zakir @monitor @BDforever @Irfan Baloch @Saiful Islam

What about this BD report?

BSF kills 2 along Jhenidah border

Indian Border Security Force gunned down two Bangladeshi cattle traders inside their territory opposite to Jadobpur border in Moheshpur upazila of Jhenidah early today.

The victims are Aminur Rahman, 35, son of Miraj Ali of Lebutala village and Khoyjol Hossain, 40, son of Sahadat Mondol of Jaluli village in the upazila, reports our Jhenidah district correspondent.

Another cattle trader, Abul Kashem, 32, was shot during the incident. Locals rushed him to a Jhenidah hospital after he managed to enter the Bangladesh side.

Police and witnesses said a group of at least 11 cattle traders started for India to bring some cattle.

As they reached Kashipur village area in Uttar-24-Pargana around 4:30am, BSF troops of Jitpur camp opened fire on them.

Three cattle traders were injured in the BSF firing, leaving Aminur and Khoyjol dead on the spot, police said.

The rest of the cattle traders managed to flee.

Two bodies were seen lying inside the Indian territory, said Border Guard Bangladesh Company Commander of Chuadanga camp SM Moniruzzaman in the morning.

A flag meeting will be held between BGB and BSF officials where the former will ask the Indian border guards to hand over the two bodies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you think of India, your own backyard?

They were cattle traders and the article clearly states that, stop living in denial. Also we don't like India and that has been ever since the fall of Mughal Empire.
Who gives a sh*t about that...... You are B.D not US

And always remember your you enjoy your gifted freedom bcz of India

so your welcome....

Muslims, and so are we. The Hindus helped the Brits to overthrow the Muslims so that they could enjoy superiority over the Muslims.
Little boy, Mughals were Turkics and Bangladeshis are dalit converts. They looked down on you. Mughals were gone by the time the British came, look at any map. It was Marathas, Afghans and Sikhs who were in power when the British came. Learn history, not madrasah propaganda.

You were muslims

:lol:

Read your history women
Man, you need to click on my DP to know that but then again, you don't do any research at all before you open that mouth of yours.

Little boy, Mughals were Turkics and Bangladeshis are dalit converts. They looked down on you. Mughals were gone by the time the British came, look at any map. It was Marathas, Afghans and Sikhs who were in power when the British came. Learn history, not madrasah propaganda.
Last time I checked anybody can be Muslim, Turks themselves were converts to Islam but then again in your Indian history teaches you that everyone in the Sub-continent owe everything to India. Brits defeated the last of the Mughal Empire to take over the so called "British Raj".

You need to stop going to RSS schools and stop with your astrology BS.

Man, you need to click on my DP to know that but then again, you don't do any research at all before you open that mouth of yours.

Last time I checked anybody can be Muslim, Turks themselves were converts to Islam but then again in your Indian history teaches you that everyone in the Sub-continent owe everything to India. Brits defeated the last of the Mughal Empire to take over the so called "British Raj".

Listen Musahar, I am Bhumihar. We are historical rulers of Bihar and zamindars. I apologise that my ancestors enslaved your ancestors. My knowledge on the history of the region is correct. Mughals has disappeared by the time the British came. Only Delhi was ruled by Mughals at that period. Is Bengal in Delhi?:rofl: Like I said, only Sikhs, Afghans and Marathas had major power during that period. Until the British came. Are Afghans Hindu?:lol: Read neutral historical sources.

Also, Mughals considered you Ajlaf Muslims. Look it up.

As a former Hindu .... you have my sympathy .......

Last edited:
Listen Musahar, I am Bhumihar. We are historical rulers of Bihar and zamindars. I apologise that my ancestors enslaved your ancestors. My knowledge on the history of the region is correct. Mughals has disappeared by the time the British came. Only Delhi was ruled by Mughals at that period. Is Bengal in Delhi?:rofl: Like I said, only Sikhs, Afghans and Marathas had major power during that period. Until the British came. Are Afghans Hindu?:lol: Read neutral historical sources.

Also, Mughals considered you Ajlaf Muslims. Look it up.
Battle of Plassey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wiki is pretty neutral. Maybe it's you who need to read history before throwing you holy Crap (Bull $hit) in here.

By this time BD was fully converted forcefully

So, the Mughals forcefully converted BD into Muslims but not India where there operations were centred? Good RSS logic.

LOL, it was mainly the nawab of Bengal involved. Only some funding from Mughals in Delhi. :rofl: Just look at the commanders, none were Mughals. Just look at the maps from the time you retarded Dalit.

:rofl:
But you said the Mughals were extinct by then! I guess you $hit through your mouth.

So, the Mughals forcefully converted BD into Muslims but not India where there operations were centred? Good RSS logic.

But you said the Mughals were extinct by then! I guess you $hit through your mouth.
You stupid Dalit, they were restricted to being the mayors of Delhi, no where else. Stop picking on semantics you idiot.
Where are the Mughals?
image.jpg

You don't know your own history, Nawab of Bengal, not Mughal was ruling BD. stupid retard.

woman
read my post again where did i mentioned mughals converted BD

ever heard of Bakhtiyar Khilji and a place name Mahasthana in BD

Back
Top Bottom