What's new

2 Bangladeshis killed in BSF firing

Bangladesh Govt. should distribute firearm to the villagers in the border region,so that they can retaliate in double force to the BSF miscreant when they shoot or try to do any misadventure.Given the incompetency of BGB it remain the only alternative option for the villagers to protect themselves.
Other option is not to cross the border or go to the fields at dead of the night. Just stay away from the big fence and nothing will happen. But if you cross see my post #9

Bangladesh Govt. should distribute firearm to the villagers in the border region,so that they can retaliate in double force to the BSF miscreant when they shoot or try to do any misadventure.Given the incompetency of BGB it remain the only alternative option for the villagers to protect themselves.

Alternatively, the ' Cowboys' and stay in their ' Ranches' on their own side of the IB.

Crossing the IB with weapons has different connotations & will be dealt with as such.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaiyhi rajiuoun.

No respect for the dead what so ever. And people like @riasat want to play ring-a ring-a rosey with these people?

Good job BSF, BSF jindabad!

No offence but living in Bihar, I have plenty of experience with Bangladeshi and thought of them carrying a gun is laughable. They should stick to macchli.

Shooting is not going to stop them from comming. Only option is to mine the border

"WE BAGLADESHIS LOVE INDIA, WE LOVE INDIA EVEN MORE WHEN THEY KILL BANGLADESHIS." That's how the minds of Indians in this forum works.

"WE BAGLADESHIS LOVE INDIA, WE LOVE INDIA EVEN MORE WHEN THEY KILL BANGLADESHIS." That's how the minds of Indians in this forum works.
Its disheartening to see Bangladeshis like u supporting infiltration. U guyz must infact stop ur countrymen from entering other country without papers, visas.

What shud I say when some Indian infiltrated other country. Trust me I wud be sad but wont support that guy coz hes broken law of land.

Thanks BSF for preventing terrorists to enter India.

I am going to take a leaf out of your book and ask, what's your source?

Its disheartening to see Bangladeshis like u supporting infiltration. U guyz must infact stop ur countrymen from entering other country without papers, visas.

What shud I say when some Indian infiltrated other country. Trust me I wud be sad but wont support that guy coz hes broken law of land.
They are cattle traders, Bangladesh and India have markets that are at the end of both countries borders and visas aren't required for going there.

You don't see BGB shooting Indian traders returning to India.

I am going to take a leaf out of your book and ask, what's your source?

They are cattle traders, Bangladesh and India have markets that are at the end of both countries borders and visas aren't required for going there.

You don't see BGB shooting Indian traders returning to India.
Haven't you heard W.B terrorist crackdown offcourse with the support of BD intelligence??

They were B.Ds planning to bomb India and B.D......

Haven't you heard W.B terrorist crackdown offcourse with the support of BD intelligence??

They were B.Ds planning to bomb India and B.D......
They were cattle traders and the article clearly states that, stop living in denial. Also we don't like India and that has been ever since the fall of Mughal Empire.

Here we go again
yes Indeed

and Hasina will retaliate by hanging some political opponents on alleged 71 "war crimes", bashing Pakistan and having Pakistan embassy closed down and banning any cricket game with Pakistan.

either she should better train her pole vault team to dodge the BSF shooters or tell them to stop trying their luck.
when it comes to a human vs. bullet. sadly the bullet always wins

Bangladesh Govt. should distribute firearm to the villagers in the border region,so that they can retaliate in double force to the BSF
or train them better in Brazilian martial arts to dodge bullets.

point is

just Pakistan bashing and hanging Bangladhi islamic party leadrs wont resolve the issue. your forces have to shoot back.

when Indians do the same to us we shoot back. its NOT one sided story on our side of the border.
b1tching and moaning will only get you slapped right left and centre take action or be mocked by your Indian liberators.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom