What's new

2 Bangladeshis killed in BSF firing

Even if we consider them thieves, is stealing a cow a death sentence. I am not responding on behalf of Irfan Baloch bur rather Bangladeshis and myself.

1. Why are you comparing Pakistan and Bangladesh?

2. I am stating the that the Hindu-Muslim differentiation in Bengal has existed for a long time not since Jamaati Islam or 1971. Again why are you bringing up Pakistan.

3. You should visit some wikipedia articles, they are less biased.

4. You defended BSF's right to shoot with the following paragraph:

Denying what you wrote not only makes you a hypocrite but also proves that your opinion are based on fantasy in your head.

They steal cows so that they can mumble Arabic mumbo jumbo while killing cattle in the most brutal way.

Not only death sentence is just and deserved for these cattle thieves, which now you admit....they deserve a painful death for killing animals with pain. That is right. Slow eternally painful death. Let it be theirs this time instead of the animal it is going to steal and kill in the same way. I agree with it. Again, only cattle poachers.

They steal cows so that they can mumble Arabic mumbo jumbo while killing cattle in the most brutal way.

Not only death sentence is just and deserved for these cattle thieves, which now you admit....they deserve a painful death for killing animals with pain. That is right. Slow eternally painful death. Let it be theirs this time instead of the animal it is going to steal and kill in the same way. I agree with it. Again, only cattle poachers.

I didn't admit any death sentence for cattle traders or "poachers" as you call them and that Arabic "mumbo jumbo" is what makes the meat halal and consumable by Muslims and Bangladesh is 90% Muslim. Also isn't there a Hindu ritual where an animal's head is chopped off while its standing.

You clearly show the Indian delusion level when it comes to Bangladesh.

I didn't admit any death sentence for cattle traders or "poachers" as you call them and that Arabic "mumbo jumbo" is what makes the meat halal and consumable by Muslims and Bangladesh is 90% Muslim. Also isn't there a Hindu ritual where an animal's head is chopped off while its standing.

You clearly show the Indian delusion level when it comes to Bangladesh.

I see it as it is.

Anyway, you got the point crystal clear ?

Cattle thieves = BSF WILL shoot to kill.

Rest who cares, I ain't interested in cattle thieves and their supporters. That applies for Bangladesh as well...let's make it a border like Pakistan's LoC for the sake of cattle thieves ! HURRAH ! Is that what you want ?

I see it as it is.

Anyway, you got the point crystal clear ?

Cattle thieves = BSF WILL shoot to kill.

Rest who cares, I ain't interested in cattle thieves and their supporters. That applies for Bangladesh as well...let's make it a border like Pakistan's LoC for the sake of cattle thieves ! HURRAH ! Is that what you want ?

I don't actually get it, once you are saying that support BSF's killings, then you say you don't and finally you say you do. Are you off your meds today?

Its sad to see Bengalis being abused and attacked by Indians. Indians are having a lot of fun at the cost of Bengali civilians. Shooting them for fun... India really has lost it. To stop immigration from Bengal they seem to be killing anyone they can lay their hands on across the border. Bengal must ask Pakistan for help.

Its sad to see Bengalis being abused and attacked by Indians. Indians are having a lot of fun at the cost of Bengali civilians. Shooting them for fun... India really has lost it. To stop immigration from Bengal they seem to be killing anyone they can lay their hands on across the border. Bengal must ask Pakistan for help.
What's Pakistan going to do?:rofl:

lol mughals hahaha

About that guy Khalid newazi,he tells me it was bcoz of Bangladesh,that India & Pakistan got freedom,otherwise both would have been the slaves of British. I don't know from where he got this. Even the British would be shocked after reading his statement. I would say some Bangaldeshi version of History
@Yahoooooo! @13 komaun

I don't actually get it, once you are saying that support BSF's killings, then you say you don't and finally you say you do. Are you off your meds today?

Brrrrrrr....how much more simpler can I get ? Cattle thieves should be killed. Period. Not innocent villagers. Even if all of Bangladesh calls a cattle thief an innocent Muslim villager, I want BSF to shoot a cattle thief down when he or she or it comes across the bangla border inside India in the middle of the night to steal cattle.

Not anybody else.

Clear ?

If you can't understand it, get somebody who will explain it to you. I'm done. Good night to you.

Last edited:
What's Pakistan going to do?:rofl:
You have seen to it that our united threat on the borders has been neutralized. Together we could have given India a beating. Now Bengal is becoming an Indian client state under an evil government supported by India.

The only solution is Bengal and Pakistan be one again.

Have u read the UN report about illegal Bangladeshi migrants coming to India every year.

I have also read about Pakistani & Afghan forces exchanging fire,is it for fun. Are they playing any chor police game

You have seen to it that our united threat on the borders has been neutralized. Together we could have given India a beating. Now Bengal is becoming an Indian client state under an evil government supported by India.

You should be more specific and say East Bengal, real Bengal is West Bengal.

since 1947 India dismembered Pak TWICE first in 1971 then in Siachen while maintaining the occupation of Kashmir.

You are a Think tank plz tell us what Pak and B.Ds combined can do to India??

About that guy Khalid newazi,he tells me it was bcoz of Bangladesh,that India & Pakistan got freedom,otherwise both would have been the slaves of British. I don't know from where he got this. Even the British would be shocked after reading his statement. I would say some Bangaldeshi version of History
@Yahoooooo! @13 komaun
He is depressed first he stated that Nawabs of Bengals were Mughal now this....

Ignore him Bro..

What Pakistani Rangers would do if any Indian try to cross over to Pakistan in the middle of the night?
And these smugglers and dacoits (dacoits also come) have attacked and killed BSF jawans and officers when India was following no-shooting policy strictly. The situation became so worse that the restrictions on shooting was relaxed. @Irfan Baloch you should also check how many incidents of attack happened on BSF, including lethal ones.

yes Indeed

and Hasina will retaliate by hanging some political opponents on alleged 71 "war crimes", bashing Pakistan and having Pakistan embassy closed down and banning any cricket game with Pakistan.

either she should better train her pole vault team to dodge the BSF shooters or tell them to stop trying their luck.
when it comes to a human vs. bullet. sadly the bullet always wins

or train them better in Brazilian martial arts to dodge bullets.

point is

just Pakistan bashing and hanging Bangladhi islamic party leadrs wont resolve the issue. your forces have to shoot back.

when Indians do the same to us we shoot back. its one one sided story on our side of the border.
b1tching and moaning will only get you slapped right left and centre take action or be mocked by your Indian liberators.
"liberators" in big sarcastic quotes

Little boy, Mughals were Turkics and Bangladeshis are dalit converts. They looked down on you. Mughals were gone by the time the British came, look at any map. It was Marathas, Afghans and Sikhs who were in power when the British came. Learn history, not madrasah propaganda.
the Nawabs of Bengal-Bihar-Orissa since 1600s to when British colonized were considered Mughal. there were ones who were independent and those who were joint with the North India-based administration. Mughal Nawabs and subahdars did not all fall directly into the dynasty of Babar. many were somehow related or not related at all, but appointed at certain posts.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaiyhi rajiuoun.

No respect for the dead what so ever. And people like @riasat want to play ring-a ring-a rosey with these people?
inna is she you are calling ??

Yeah laugh at facts and believe in you ancient Hindu space travel crap.
better than believing one imaginery power created everything in this world ! believe it or be called kafir !

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom