What's new

2 Bangladeshis killed in BSF firing

not all Mughal subehdars and nawabs were direct descendants of Babar. since Bengal became part of Mughal empire, the posts were appointed was as per the dictates of the Delhi-based administration and/or the provincial administration.

my advice to you is try revisionism a little less and try to stick to facts which is in your words "decayed version of History"
U wrote the following which I am quoting " the Nawabs of Bengal-Bihar-Orissa since 1600s to when British colonized were considered Mughals." Now u r back tracking by saying not all Mughal subehdars and nawabs were direct descendants of Babar. Please be clear on yr part,do let me know which Mughal Nawab of Bengal was a direct descendant of Babar. U r missing the wood from the forest

Pakistanis killed us in 1971 during a civil war and our "friendly neighbour's" border guards kill us everyday even when there's no war, our 'friendly neighbour' tells us whom we should see as friends and whom we should see as enemies, our 'friendly neighbour' tells us what our culture should be, what kind of politics we should allow and what kind of Islam we should practice. After all this, they go on building killer dams over all the international rivers entering BD and finally bringing a KKK type bigots to power.
Don't be an idiot,our border guards will not garland any intruder,they r bound to fire.
We Indians need to build a strong fence.It is rightly said good fence make good neighbours
There should be some communication or a hotline developed between the 2 countries in case if they see any intruder
Lastly We Indians don't elect yr leaders,yr Parliament & judicary nor we Indians converted you to ISLAM
We Indians have a right to construct dams so far yr country has not filled any suit in UN court or International court of Justice(ICJ),don't lecture Indians. Please don't give yr firvolous & fallacious replies.

These Indians are barbarians. First, they lie and attack Bengalis in their won territory and secondly even if they did go in their territory, you send them back. But these animals just go around killing thousands of Bengalis ever year. Make no mistake, India is enemy number one!

These Indians are barbarians. First, they lie and attack Bengalis in their won territory and secondly even if they did go in their territory, you send them back. But these animals just go around killing thousands of Bengalis ever year. Make no mistake, India is enemy number one!

We are barbarians while u r pious & saint People
There should be some communication or a hotline developed between the 2 countries in case if they see any intruder . What do u expect from the BSF,should they garland the intruder.
We Indians need to build a strong fence.It is rightly said good fence make good neighbours

U wrote the following which I am quoting " the Nawabs of Bengal-Bihar-Orissa since 1600s to when British colonized were considered Mughals." Now u r back tracking by saying not all Mughal subehdars and nawabs were direct descendants of Babar. Please be clear on yr part,do let me know which Mughal Nawab of Bengal was a direct descendant of Babar. U r missing the wood from the forest

Don't be an idiot,our border guards will not garland any intruder,they r bound to fire.
There should be some communication or a hotline developed between the 2 countries in case if they see any intruder
Lastly We Indians don't elect yr leaders,yr Parliament & judicary nor we Indians converted you to ISLAM
We Indians have a right to construct dams so far yr country has not filled any suit in UN court or International court of Justice(ICJ),don't lecture Indians. Please don't give yr firvolous & fallacious replies.
"missing the wood from the forest"??

since Akhbar's time (1600s), Bengal was directly a part of the Mughal empire. and the ultimate rulers were direct descendants of Babar.

because you didn't know, Babar's family was not the only Mughal people that existed. he had entire groups of people moving with him to Hind. the Mughal empire that started since Babar had administrators at various levels of various backgrounds. for example the infamous traitor Mir Zafar was an ethnic Arab but was a Mughal as well. the Mughal empire was not one race or an ethnic community, but everyone who was part of it. the empire had its topmost headquarters at different places in the north of today's India and reported ultimately to the ruling dynasty which happened to trace back to Babar.

Must you lie so shamelessly that indians didn't select our leaders? If that is not the case then what is RAW's role in BD? Did I not show indians claiming that BD is a puppet state of india? Even indians admit this. No, you didn't convert us to Islam but RAW pays people to act like the fake caliph of ISIS.

If they were in our territory i support BSF's action but if not proper action should be initiated against these BSF Personnel
Every Bengali look closely and see how these Indians are very much supportive of their murderous, Nazi forces. Even if they were in their territory you arrest them, you can't just kill at sight. They wouldn't do that to Pakistanis or Chinese.

We need a Chinese military base in Bangladesh ASAP.

Every Bengali look closely and see how these Indians are very much supportive of their murderous, Nazi forces. Even if they were in their territory you arrest them, you can't just kill at sight. They wouldn't do that to Pakistanis or Chinese.

We need a Chinese military base in Bangladesh ASAP.
The UN report talks of ill legal Bangladeshis coming in India,there should be an end to this. I would suggest there should be some communications or hotline where both the guards should share information if they see an Intruder. Who told u we won't do the same to Pakistanis or Chinese,any source to back yr claim or simply shooting in the air

. for example the infamous traitor Mir Zafar was an ethnic Arab but was a Mughal as well.
I request you to give the list of Nawabs who were Mughals. U gave me only one & that too it is wrong.
About Mir Zafar,he was born in Najaf(present day Iraq). But that time Najaf was under Turkey's rule. Inshort Turkish lineage.He came to India during the rule of Aurangzeb. It is true Mir Zaffar was a traitor, Go and checke wikipedia

the Mughal empire was not one race or an ethnic community, but everyone who was part of it. the empire had its topmost headquarters at different places in the north of today's India and reported ultimately to the ruling dynasty which happened to trace back to Babar.
Ha,Ha,Ha
The Mughal empire was not one race,but what about the Mughals. Do u know where the Mughals came,not from Bangladesh but from Mongolia. Go and read History. Most of the Nawabs in northern India were locals appointed by the Mughals.

1- The international border is there for a reason;
2- There are legal ways of coming into India than just lifting the barbed wires and walking in.
3- What business do these guys have across the border? If it is work or trade, there are legal, designated posts for trading between the two countries.
4- If they cannot comply with warnings from security forces, the forces follow procedures listed.
5- What part of 'DO NOT TRESSPASS' is not understandable? This is not the neighbourhood you're walking into; it is another country.

Good job BSF.

Sad to see that BGB is not doing their duty of warning their own people of tresspassing and its legal consequences.

RIP

Bangladeshis need to grow some balls.

For what?

I thought you guys hate Afghans illegally crossing into Pakistan as well.

That's the same thing we have here.

This is not the neighbour's house; it is another country one crosses into.

Tresspassers world over are apprehended or shot.

1- The international border is there for a reason;
2- There are legal ways of coming into India than just lifting the barbed wires and walking in.
3- What business do these guys have across the border? If it is work or trade, there are legal, designated posts for trading between the two countries.
4- If they cannot comply with warnings from security forces, the forces follow procedures listed.
5- What part of 'DO NOT TRESSPASS' is not understandable? This is not the neighbourhood you're walking into; it is another country.

Good job BSF.

Sad to see that BGB is not doing their duty of warning their own people of tresspassing and its legal consequences.

For what?

I thought you guys hate Afghans illegally crossing into Pakistan as well.

That's the same thing we have here.

This is not the neighbour's house; it is another country one crosses into.

Tresspassers world over are apprehended or shot.

BSF is doing more shooting than apprehending. We don't gun down Afghans crossing into our border.

BSF is doing more shooting than apprehending. We don't gun down Afghans crossing into our border.
What about the current military operation This-E-thats.Why don't u apprehend the miltitants. U don't gun down Afghans crossing the border,u just bomb them.

What about the current military operation This-E-thats.Why don't u apprehend the miltitants. U don't gun down Afghans crossing the border,u just bomb them.

Are you tying this from Miranshah?

Back
Top Bottom